1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

why?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Rome, Sep 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rome

Rome ソロモン・ヨアズ・アブラハム Forum Legend

I know how it goes "broski" :3, anyways I'll ignore your posts. I'm not gonna waste my time replying to you Raik.

2. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

Kk, 'soldier'.. Go back to your cousin, she waits for you.

Rly? I lol'ed hard xD All I see you do here is QQ about zergs and trying to insult people, by proving that you are such a Pro whiner. You are even worse in rl, since you QQ like a girl when you die in a game on the net. GG~

I'm out of your crap in here. 'Njoy it yourself =)

1 person likes this.
  3. ShadowaY

ShadowaY ¤ Forum Legend

Hahahah this is nice:
    [video=youtube;tUzhxkbvNzo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUzhxkbvNzo&feature=related[/video]

I think zerg x zerg is 1000000000000x beter that 1-1

Like this *-*
    [video=youtube;JAFaNw7U5OI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAFaNw7U5OI[/video]

For this Aion is beter game for me *-*

1 person likes this.
  4. lnwpalm111

lnwpalm111 ~Yukisa~

im not gotta QQ at all if i have some nice ass pc that can run this game smooth during zerg time cuz im lag as **** while im in zerg -_-

5. ShadowaY

ShadowaY ¤ Forum Legend

Me too :sad:

6. chin

chin haters be hatin'

you who had sex with your ugly fat cousin.. A COUSIN ACOUSIN!!! omgggg that's so op :3

7. jj011185

jj011185 (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ © Forum Legend

i believe trolling won't be tolerated here.

8. bloodynightmare

bloodynightmare Getting there

just gtfo i see you crying about zergs every time.

9. coramoor

coramoor Expert

same here.... b

but back to the topic......

well , we cant stop players from engaging in zerg......its how they want to play ingame.......if u dont like it, jsut do instance, boss hunt or if you can really pull it thru regardless of zergs on the way, then go solo hunt in any other places aside from inggi o gelk.......or just farm, craft, duel to ur hearts delight or just bum around panda or sanctum.......nobody is obliging you to engage in zerg so just stay away from it if u dont like it and just leave it to those who do......

also, just remove the binding inside fort in inggi and return the binding in silentera..... in that way, theres a huge place in silentera to roam around and do pvp with each other jsut like before..... i notice that zerging was more noticeable when we update in 2.1 upwards (correct me if i'm wrong) .....before, we asmos just bind in primeval and hanarkland and roam around inggi looking for ely in their fort liek the one near the veille boss...(forgot the name)...it was fun pvp before since we die, and run and die again from as far as hanarkland or primeval..... also, fix dredgion so players can have more place to pvp.....

to recap, just enjoy the game and let others enjoy theirs too..... we all have the right to play wat we want without interference from others......LIVE AND LET LIVE!!!!!

10. Archon

Archon Getting there

There's really only a couple of reasons as to why there's "zergs" in the first place. One, they can't PvP themselves, they're higher ranked and would rather PvP massively thinking they won't die as much. Second, over exaggeration on .LFG if somebody sees a high ranked player of another faction in there area like "ASMO 5-STAR OFFICER IN JEIAPARAN VILLAGE!" and they continuously spam it and absolutely everybody thinks they need to come and kill one person. Three, they're simply just bored as hell and would like to see a slaughter.

Either way, both faction's do it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.