1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

How To Get Rid Of The Zergs

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by ThaPlayah, Sep 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clashblades

Clashblades New Member

To tell you the truth, IMO, they are going to wipe their asses with this.
    People are constantly complaining about zergs and GM's just ignore these threads.
    I personally think its a great idea, but the truth of the matter is that It's highly unlikely their going to do anything.

We're always, 24/7, reporting whats wrong with the game and always giving great ideas but no one ever does anything, that's why this game is so corrupt and is going down the toilet honestly.

Either way, great idea.

1 person likes this.
  2. ShadowaY

ShadowaY ¤ Forum Legend

I just think if you are solo no one will announce "asmos", if it announced is coz you're also on zerg, simply try play more and cry less

3. Plechac

Plechac Proficient

Well this could help a little, but expect just less zergs .. people will still be camping those "exclusive" pvp places no matter what ...

4. Uehara

Uehara イシ-サマ。(´ε` ) Forum Legend

This is not a bad Idea but what I agree more is the disability of linking any locations through Shout or LFG. Maybe if this is possible it might as well affect the linking of items on whatever we want to shout in Trade but for the sake of not bringing a full zerg to Rift ends or to a poor group of Asmodians/Elyos, I think it's best. I do not disagree with your suggestion, I guess it's fine since people lived before with the shout with fee.

1 person likes this.
  5. Clashblades

Clashblades New Member

Yea that's true to some extent. But theirs always those fags that when they get killed call for help because they aren't capable of killing you back. So in truth, this idea could be a useful one.

Yea but this will help in areas like Herion and Beluslan, maybe even abyss/reshanta. Inggi and Gelk on the other hand are always 24/7 zergs, unless 1 faction possesses both forts.

6. Jessica

Jessica Guest

Shadoway you're not very bright are you...

at zergs getting located, if you can't defeat a zerg, use shout function? at least you just call people in the region and not attract people who are somewhere else.

7. daax

daax - Forum Legend

How to get rid of zergs = close server :D

8. ThaPlayah

ThaPlayah .:: Retired ::.

the gelk/igg fort will be always problem because everytime you will see someone camping/afking there.

9. Nicvict

Nicvict Proficient

supportin this even more :DDDDD

10. ShadowaY

ShadowaY ¤ Forum Legend

Honestly I don't like zerg, both Asmos and Elyos, I think nice to see that bunch of players together, but I've lag and AP is very little, because I always walk in 2, then AP it is not pleasant in the middle of the zerg
    But I don't think that solves the problem, I remember a day when the LFG wasn't working and still everywhere had zerg

11. Malicious#400

Malicious#400 Doin The Creep! Forum Legend

why not just make the gelk/ingg forts balaur only. ppl ont have a place to hide. a zerg is only formed when too many players gather in a spot. w/o the forts, they wont have a large safezone to gather in.

as for supps, make an npc in sanct/panda with a limited amount per day.
    if you do this ppl might actually have to go out and really farm manastones and enchantment stones. and since the drop rates/tables are all over the place...ppl will be scattered all around like theyre supposed to be. not in a huge zerg.

6 people like this.
  12. Clashblades

Clashblades New Member

As I said, people have great ideas...but are they going to establish them, HELL NO! :p
    Why? they just don't gaf

13. Jessica

Jessica Guest

damm so great idea,

14. Unearth

Unearth Proficient

It's a nice idea but for a server of this size I just don't think zergs are ever going to be truely eliminated.

15. Malicious#400

Malicious#400 Doin The Creep! Forum Legend

eliminated? no

but toned down and less frequent....yes

16. Seraphiel

Seraphiel New Member

disable ap gain in pvp and increase it in pve\forts siege that way those true pvp ers will still pvp and will reduce if not even kill zergs.(as for pvp rank make it towards kill count i.e if your group kills a opponent or enemy group they all get the kill ,that if rank matters that much to you)
    also implement(modify) a pvp instance limited by a certain number (or optional number 6 10 12 ..) of people who can join for equal numbers of pvp also lag reduction.(pvp is never "fair" but at least can be fun!)

qq ,hate ,dramas ... w/e have no place in a game more than real life or did we failed that much as human beings, so let's try work together and fix any issues/problems .

Last edited: Sep 4, 2011
  17. Xyleth

Xyleth New Member

The problem of making the fortresses balaur will just mean that the zerg will move to the closest guards, as I've experienced a couple days back. The true problem is that people go afk in pvp designated zones near guards (which I find completely retarded), quite unfortunate, but guards seems to be a zerg merge point. Prime example was the reset on fortresses,

@ Shunko, the main reason I see people group up is to have some backup in case of a higher number of opponents, I myself don't always seem to need to run with a full group, it just happens and there isn't much I can do about it myself personally. It tends to be a duo group, and a third joins and then a fourth etc. It's quite inevitable in some cases.

Besides the main problems I think when implementing certain measures are the things you will break in the process.

18. ShadowaY

ShadowaY ¤ Forum Legend

Now is impossible play solo
    I'm solo in heiron now, and I see many zerg asmo, and I can't remove debuff, like hold, word of destruction, and many many many, now Greater Healing Potion just work for 4~5 debuff only, so now I need always a cleric or I just stay looking my dead
    ****ING UPDATE
    Play solo now? For what?
    Stupid update

19. Downfall

Downfall Well-Known Member

I disagree with this... not just noobies use the location markers I use it to pinpoint my location to legionmates/groupmates/other people it isn't limited to just showing newer players where a certain instance is.

I do agree with playah though removing LFG and making .ely/.asmo again and charging for it could stop zerging to a certain extent.

1 person likes this.
  20. ThaPlayah

ThaPlayah .:: Retired ::.

If you want to remove Cursecloud or WOD you need to use the pot 2 times and anakle snare is not potable now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.