1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Anti-Zerg Solutions.

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by skarpz, Sep 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rokowo

rokowo ... Forum Legend

You guys do know that "1 AP" system works? but does it stop people from zerging? No! Zergers don't care about the AP, they're wild cats, only the deity formation would bring justice IMO. I mean why would you remove an essential feature from the game?

The problem is that we have all the stigmas, the raids are too rushed, 2 hit kills, everyone is pretty OP in this case. I am so moving to lumiel.

2. ilbreezeli

ilbreezeli The Anti-Troll

I think once server transfer opens and some poeple get of siel it will start to balance out i might even go to lumiel myself since i miss stigma builds.

3. tritium

tritium Proficient

Truth must be teached

First: A lot of people are quiting gamez aion of course, but not only because of "zergs".

Second: This reason is "money".
    Like you said, before, ppl were still busy by farming sets.
    Best sets could be farmed.

Today the situation is different:
    this famous aion god nicknamed "CARL" has turned his funny server into a "money making server".
    it means, he voluntarily cut a lot of drops/contents we should normally be able to get ingame.
    So people have no choice and are just "forced" to buy their items on the shop (money money).

At the begining you can say "oh i wont pay, i don't need".
    But the more you resist, the more you see/fight ppl having a way better set than you.
    So you PAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!
    ppl don't need to farm their sets anymore, they just need to suck their credit card.
    (in other terms, they just need to open their legs and wait for carl to insert a finger in their...^^)

To sum up, we can't get a normal pvp on this server, simply because choices have been taken by its leader.

Of course this server will probably die soon (new games, zergs, ppl being pissed off...).
    But i think carl and his friends don't really care, they already made enough money with this server.

[​IMG]

Third: Aion simply has its pvp system based on zergs (fortresses, etc).
    And you can't do anything about it. =)

PS: Hopefully that ppl finally understand that, on this server, aion is not a game, but a business...

Cordially,
    Tritium.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2011
    2 people like this.
  4. Raptorz

Raptorz Legendary

Hmmm...
    I agree too :3

5. Fibre

Fibre Proficient

i can just say implement dredgion and make AP gain for lose 25k and 50k for win+points giving AP
    then put normal PVP ap gain like it have retail
    then put killcount to shared whit group/ally...
    and voila it reduce zerging and put group pvp higher priority

6. Nicvict

Nicvict Proficient

2 problems: Zergs, too few maps. Solution: As Venenosa said get diety back. But 1st wipe ap so it isnt abused. Make it like on 1.5 remove the channels and put only .asmo , .ely 1 entry cost fee 200k - 1b (depends on the lenght or what ever). Should be atleast 20% more balance. If not make me a GM and in ****ing fly around inggsion/gelkmaros and if i see more then 3 people together i swear to god il Shoop Da Woop em. :p respect :p ( MAKE ME A GM! :D )

7. Nicvict

Nicvict Proficient

this is the illest the baddest text ive ever readed. i have a suggestion how to reduce their income so they start carying? DO NOT VOTE AND DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT GIVE EM MONEY :D maybe they start acting and listening to people :3

8. Hardstyle

Hardstyle ***** Slap Forum Legend

Wont work. There is always people who will donate. Its up to the main boss here. But greedyness can **** up things alot

9. Nicvict

Nicvict Proficient

i know he went from such a nice guy to a gready bastard.. sad but true and every one knows that and people under infulence and the tought they will OWN when they donate 700$ for ABG hah.. sad man sad.. LETS GO TO LUMEIL! :D

10. Avoidme

Avoidme Proficient

No where to be found if you can't find me
    Make AP suck
    when its more than 3 people in a group?
    O,o

11. cutetanks

cutetanks Death's Secretary ♥ Forum Legend

make me a gm and ill give ya a random battleground system i've been setting up :O

12. Zee

Zee Banned

This is why I'm playing Retail now.

13. cutetanks

cutetanks Death's Secretary ♥ Forum Legend

you kiddin? retail is way worse...when ever a portal came up every bloody elyos/asmo would go through it its like zerg fiesta lol.

14. Zee

Zee Banned

You think so?
    Spatalos says elseway.

15. BossRed

BossRed New Member

Yah I miss the old times.. my account got wiped out and now im starting over :unsure:. There are many Asmodians as there were like now but they are not just organize like now... and I thought there are more Elyos than Asmodians? D:

16. Uehara

Uehara イシ-サマ。(´ε` ) Forum Legend

Don't take the thread of Alente wrong. It might be posted a month ago but they reached out on our suggestions about the said matter and hopefully they will come up with the best solution. It's not like, because he started a thread, saw our replies, and then closed it, weeks passed still nothing changed, means they are not working on it. As if knowing the BEST solution to this epidemia is easy? Of course they have to decide on the very most accurate idea that will not cause any or less harm to the server.

Evilset once said they are working on the PvP Dredgion and since it should be a working feature, looking forward to it is not bad in my opinion. But as I foresee it, a working PvP Dredgion is not the only way to lessen the zergs. As what I agreed on that thread before and others as well, implementing the 1 ap gain to people who gank an opponent is I guess is not a bad idea, but of course people in group/alliance should be excluded.
    But what if random people will just go in group so they will get bigger AP?
    As I also added on my suggestion, since we get half of the AP when we're in group (talking about the present), if they will gank someone they will get half of the half.

17. dekow

dekow Proficient Forum Legend

more 1 year and the pvp will be like this
    [video=youtube;FrbLetIS13Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrbLetIS13Y[/video]
    look at 1.07 mins

2 people like this.
  18. Xaniria

Xaniria Dont fear me ; Embrace me

spatalos was nice until be happy and youyou team left and primewings joined it became asmo dominated ...

i do miss those times in the abyss fighting for forts it was awesome that where some nice fights

1 person likes this.
  19. ShadowaY

ShadowaY ¤ Forum Legend

If 5 attack the same target, then he don't loses AP when die, and not AP for 5 attackers
    I think this would reduce the zerg

20. Terrorized

Terrorized Beautiful Garbage Forum Legend

It's irrelevant to post fort raids, because that's just how they are on Retail. Ing and Gelk are pretty quiet on Retail, unless there's fort raids going on. But on Gamez the zerg is just 24/7.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.