1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

My point of view as a donator .

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by ngjunhoong, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Ottoha

Ottoha New Member

all i know is.... this server seems to be getting bigger.... but the playerbase is starting to get frustrated by the services offered.... yeah some might say its free, so u cant complain, i say that even if its free.. if someone is offering a service to me, i expect a good quality service... otherwise dont offer the service.... and the truth is... the players are the server's clients and the clients are always right.... what will happen if this is not fixed by the end of the week? Im preety sure people will look for other servers... its not like 1 year ago where there would be only one aion private sever running anything near decent.... now there are tons of it, all with preety much the same features.....
    people will start to leave... they will find another server that fullfill their needs... they will call their friends, their legion... and before u know it.... a good amount of the playerbase will be moving on...
    im not threatening anyone... im just saying how i see things..... ive seen it happens a lot....

1 person likes this.
  2. Predatorz

Predatorz Proficient

True i agree.

3. sinswake

sinswake New Member

-that is why They will never implement fortresses...cause players will not need any more credits.

free 2 play? or free to pay? for nothing!

i feel so nice . i never give any money in any game!

4. desertkatze

desertkatze New Member

agree, agree, agree thank you Akista

5. ssjgr

ssjgr Expert

anyone is free to donate or no,but in here u see that the dev team dont help and all wait for carl,crashes an error,bug etc is daily problem,nothing changes and the server is fall apart,i hate to listen everytime we have to w8,if u see those kind of thinks u dont want to help the server cause the server is not helped by his creator and his team

2 people like this.
  6. Vitiate

Vitiate Banned

I can understand being upset to a certain degree about the crashes as of late. Indeed. People donate a lot of money here. How do you think it's still here? Thing you people need to keep in the back of your heads before you come in here ranting and raving about it crashing a lot lately .I can guarantee Carl is not sitting in the house reading these complaints on the forums (and he "is" reading them), and saying to him self "fuck off". It's a business involving computers for Christ sake .They weren't made by God .So there going to fail. And Carl is not just going to ignore because like I said. It's his business. He ignores it. It fails.
    And I'm sure that this hasn't just become some divine epiphany in his mind over the last week or so or this server wouldn't have the player base it does now.

Shit gets lost in the mail. Diamond rings fall down sink drains. People do what they need to do to move past the bad things and keep moving forward.

So donation member or not. Chill. It's a speed bump thats already in the rear view mirror.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2010
  7. Peinx3

Peinx3 Expert

You can see it from 2 different angles , the 1. one is the one you mentioned .
    The other one is that they can simply shut down the servers cuz they made enough money by DONATIONS , that means you don't get your money back and you sit on your arse ,realizing that you paid actually for nothing . No offense but you just should be glad about the service they give you currently cuz it's not that bad as some people make it . They give you informations all the time about what's happening and that should do it , your acting like this is the only server with technical problems .

8. desertkatze

desertkatze New Member

I played 1 year on an other server :sick:and so many problems there, so I decided to say good buy (even f I have donated and still many credits there) and started here on this server. So I can tell: is nowhere better, every server have problems, some problems so bad that u have to uninstall and install the whole game a few times and in the end?? = still not working.
    So enjoy the off-time You have for RL :whistling:

1 person likes this.
  9. ngjunhoong

ngjunhoong Expert

but we're donating only for gamez o_o

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

ahuh i talked that over with the paypal staff, i could get as many donations as i want before closing off and run away , and do it for a living. wont it be nice ? they just replied, people would chargeback and by looking from the number of people charged back on that email you used, you get suspended and money back for them .

10. Revoultion

Revoultion Well-Known Member

I will be logical for a minute, isnt the new WoW server added to gamez server on top of the other existing servers, (aion high and low rate and MU) doing all the mess and crashes?
    i have noticed both happened quite at the same time

1 person likes this.
  11. Vitiate

Vitiate Banned

Yeah , I have worked with Pay Pall too lol , and if you think "you could do that for a living" , your a retard. The first time it got charged back , your credits would be revoked dumbass. And if you already spent them? lock or del your whole acc. You think the people running this are stupid? Trust me , their not as stupid as you if thats what you think :lol:

12. ngjunhoong

ngjunhoong Expert

you're* a retard . and what happened to gamez first donation email ? locked and deleted ? or are you talking about gamezaion's charged credits ? you're not making things any clearer here. im just here to voice my opinion and see what people think of whats going on and not asking for your retard things posted here.

Kthxbai:sick:

13. Vitiate

Vitiate Banned

No , thats not what your doing at all. What you "are" doing is running yer hole non stop about things and then threatning to do a charge back lmao. My initial take on you was correct. Your a tard. Quit crying.

14. maneta

maneta Lesbian Forum Legend

Since im tyred of donating 600+ dollars now, i candidate myself as GM, im tyred of duped items, hackers and flamed trades.

Its a place where i want to enjoy play fair a square and this last weeks have been reported with to much unpleasent rates from the server.

Tyred of some ways on how the server is behing handled. So i hope behing a good asset to the server.

If donation dont fix it, il try to fix it behing a GM.

1 person likes this.
  15. Peinx3

Peinx3 Expert

Well ,the people obviously think you're full of crap , so there ya go <3.

1 person likes this.
  16. Akista

Akista Proficient

Lol i remeber the OP was trying to ks my cleric on his fail ranger.. was trying to grind my new cleric to 50 oh snap here comes op ksing her left and right and guess what he failed to out dps me :O

then called me noob cause he couldnt out dps me... now hes making more then one thread on donation thing......

17. Vitiate

Vitiate Banned

He needs to just re-read my initial reply to this way over bumped thread, drink a glass of warm milk & go to bed. Sleep it off :lol:.

18. Ottoha

Ottoha New Member

well they do have the power.... if they wanna shut down the server.... what can i do??? and... what is this about getting money back... that doesnt happen in real world... u payied for a service... u dont get ur money back no matter what... if u cut ur hair, u dont get ur money back when it grows... if u buy grocery at the market and the next day, the market shuts down.. u dont get ur money back.... by the time u spent ur money u cant ever expect to get it back... so that makes this argument of urs kinda nonsensable.... and, im sorry if i seem rude but... i cant be glad with a service that doesnt pleases me... its like paying for a 10mb internet, but it crashes and i have to wait hours to get it back.... and even if the internet company shuts down one day, i wouldnt have my money back....
    so, again, i dont think we should be happy if a problem this big can be solved so easily (aka reboot permission) and is not because of some "trust issue" someone might have....
    if it was a problem beond solution, if it was an outside attack, or a problem where they really couldnt do anything, then id agree with u.... but here they can... they just dont want to (by they i mean the one with the power).

1 person likes this.
  19. zweistein

zweistein Proficient

meaning of thread lost...?

20. SamFiss

SamFiss Getting there

I agree but i doubt anyone is going to fix it soon.
    And now we also have GamezWoW so more lag for us o.o
    I guess we just have to be patient

1 person likes this.