1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Lost items from the crush before the crush

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Zakeru, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Zakeru

Zakeru New Member

well....2 days have passed and nothing has been told about those items....can anyone plz tell us what is going to happen?

2. Asmirandah

Asmirandah New Member

nothing. sir hitkill locked his thread about that topic.. =( he said he will have some talk with the head gm's about it... we cant do anything but to wait for their final decision..

3. Akista

Akista Proficient

i seriously dont think you lost items..you just want free items to sell.

4. Tangk

Tangk New Member

I lost my whole warehouse on one of my characters >_<

:sad:

5. Broo

Broo New Member

yeah I'm with u...

Items doesn't banish in an instant...

6. Peinx3

Peinx3 Expert

Chuck Norris stole them .

7. Temarii

Temarii Expert

Ever since that one crash were practically the whole server lost something, no one has lost anything ause in case you havn't noticed when the server crashes there's a minor rollback. Last time server crashed I was in pandamonium at the warehouse, and when server went up I was back in belusian where I ported from 10 mins before that. So I highly doubt you lost anything lulz:whistling:

8. hitkill

hitkill Well-Known Member

That is most unlikely.
    The most items that where lost or was because after lagg starting the server won't store data any more.

9. brainpower

brainpower Banned

well , i do lost my enchants and manastones from my set ...

10. Zakeru

Zakeru New Member

i never sais i lost items...i had 8 black dyes sold in the broker... the dyes nowhere to be seen not to mention about the money. i have no reason to be asking for free kinah or items...if i were to do that why i didnt tell i lost abyss 55 lvl items and instead of that i'm asking only for my 80m? well...one cant trust me i cant change his mind. i'm just telling what happened.

11. Peinx3

Peinx3 Expert

I gotta admit , i lost 3 Manastones crit +15 and I'm mad as hell .............just kidding LOL but seriously , they were gone for no reason .

12. iceinheart

iceinheart Getting there

my item is missing 2 days ago i ask hitkill and he said to post my missing items here

I Lost my ABG bow after trading my 1 pc abg earing +6b with a player i decided to enchant the bow but then the server crash..

when the server is back after reloging in my abg bow is lost in my inventory and my earing and kinah doesnt have it too..

hope you can do something about this.. thanks for this thread hitkill..

GODBLESS AND MORE POWER..

IGN:Snakeeyeshooter

Last edited: Aug 12, 2010
  13. DANGEROUsXD

DANGEROUsXD New Member

Lost item during crash

The other day I selled some items, that is Tahabata's Spear+15 and when I went to the brooker, It was not there, it was not in the sold and even in the sell. Yesterday, I selled a Tahabata's Spear +15, but today I was surprised because it was not in the brooker, it was not in the sell and, or sold. Where are my two Tahabata's Spear now?.^_^.
    I want to donate some amount in this game because I want to have the level 55 armors and weapons. However, it would change my mind if those two Tahabata's Spears+15 of mine will not be returned. That;s all.

14. jazzal

jazzal Proficient

Dont touch the "purchase" button just yet. Do a search and ull find some items arent ported to players yet.
    I lost a 500-credit-earring without doing anything and now I have you wait until Carl appear again with the update and some fix about this lagfest just to give em another 500 credits.

15. DANGEROUsXD

DANGEROUsXD New Member

Lost items.

Hi, I am Hardmetalrocker in the game, I always play this game and I am planning to donate some amount in the game to have the level 55 weapons, armors and accesories.
    The other day I lost a Tahabata's spear+15 in the brooker. It was not in the sell or sold. Yesterday, I lost an item again in the brooker which is a Tahabata's Spear+15 which is a newly enchanted. Again, it was not in the brooker, it was not in the sold or in the sell. Can you tell me where my items are?. I dont think that the GM would hack the people who are selling +15 weapons in the brooker. Frankly speaking I am beginning to be discouraged in donating an amount for this game. If those items will not be backed, I would not prefer to donate an amount to this game because it is unsafe anymore for players to play.