1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Temp are Op

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by alexexe, Sep 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

Sorc can totally buttrape a templar,when i see some good templar giving hard time to glads/rangers/sins i just nuke the temp with my sorc,each of my nukes takes 4k off his life,maybe even 6k if it crits,lol thats just op isnt it,sorc/sm can beat templars. Cleric cant SURELY beat templars as long as they dont get resisted^^

1 person likes this.
  2. Dranzell

Dranzell Banned

If you pop Zikel, you'll have crap damage and will have to rely on Magic smash and Divine Justice.

3. Plechac

Plechac Proficient

Well, indeed BP is doing too much dmg, but thats how the Free server is ..one month is something fixed another something broken .. this time it is Break power ....

And about sorc dmg, I dont feel like beeing OP with my dmg ... I need to execute proper my combo to deal high amouts of dmg ...
    I dont complain about stun proccs from bow, I dont complain about broken stone skin, I dont complain about assasins killing me on one weave so you shouldn t complain about something that was already nerfed ...

4. alexexe

alexexe Expert

ur jokeing...right? i just said that 10 full abg players cant kill 1 full abg temp...u need more then that? jesus...i really really need to fraps this...

5. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

Broken stone skin? LOL I see your signature that u are still gearing up,no wonder why u die^^ Sorc is the ultimate tank,i think you are just weak and not skilled..

6. alexexe

alexexe Expert

7. Avanael

Avanael Getting there

Have to agree Alexxu there.. Break Power is definately doing too much damage and whoever compares freeshard with a video on retail -> fail.. it's such a huge amount of difference to compare both, that should be known..

8. Dranzell

Dranzell Banned

What about all the other classes' skills that are broken?

9. alexexe

alexexe Expert

I have broken skills?!

10. Luvlee

Luvlee Herp Derp

11. Uehara

Uehara イシ-サマ。(´ε` ) Forum Legend

In Lumiel Stone Skin is broken? Well in my case, in Siel I found it pretty OP. With my Chanter, Parry+Crit build I can't even break a Sorcerer's Stone skin with 3 skills LOL! And with my Full ABG Sorcerer, I don't die with Assassin's weave+stun lock. I do when I don't have Stone skin, it's pretty easy for them to finish me off. But with Stone skin I got plenty of time to pop Illusion then Time and Space Jump to get away from the scene.

I understand in Lumiel you need the right timing and combo to kill someone due to the working Stigma System but I don't think to deal damage because the damage is fixed and it will depend on what build you are and what the opponent is. If it's Assassin/Ranger/Templar, you've got to remove their Resisting skills first before nuking but that's just it.

/EDIT:
    In addition, I don't understand why other Sorcerers can deal more than 10k Light/Shadowburst when with my Sorcerer full ABG, MR built or with my EGT full MACC built +ABG orb+ all buff I don't deal more than 10k :( I'm sad now!

12. Plechac

Plechac Proficient

Yes, Stone skin is broken ... why ? ...

Source :Does Stone Skin work against Inescapable Judgment? - Aion Forums

And this is not working on gamez ....
    And now Every assasin will break your SS on first weave ... but I hope they will fix att abusing soon ....

13. Rome

Rome ソロモン・ヨアズ・アブラハム Forum Legend

lol I still manage to kill 5-6 people Dranzy, I got Abg plate set with crit/accuracy for offense and abg chain with Mr/block for defense.

not really mera, as soon as I see a sorc I pop aether armor + charge + doom lure + buttrape sorc :3

If you look at NCSoft's templar design he is a tank, and if you end game gear him = best character in game.

14. Uehara

True! A Templar with Iron Skin+Aether Armor, as a Sorcerer I'm really having a hard time :p I switch to MACC set right at the moment when it happens since my MR set wont do shit.

15. alexexe

alexexe Expert

another templar

1 person likes this.
  16. Uehara

In Siel, with Stone Skin UP, Templars always fail to pull me. But with my Cleric which got no shield skills except of Immortal Shroud or Blessed Shield, they are always successful pulling me.

17. Plechac

Plechac Proficient

The pull doesnt really provoke me ... because I always ressist them with 1900 MR, but not being able to "ressist" suns, knockdowns etc that is the tricky part

18. Rome

Rome ソロモン・ヨアズ・アブラハム Forum Legend

I'm not a Templar my main is a sorc I just took a break.

19. Uehara

Some Assassins and Chanters as I heard are going for MACC built to successfully land their Stuns. I don't know if it's true. All I can say is in Siel with my full ABG, I don't have much problems. I tank very well, Rangers even Assassins can't harm me that easy (except if I don't have Stone Skin, it's a different issue).

20. Avanael

Avanael Getting there

Well, they aren't like Break Power, but definately need to be fixed too. It makes the pvp unbalanced. Although I'm new here since one month, I don't know much whose skills are broken here and I really don't complain much at pvping with my cleric. Just wanted to say that ^^' based on pressure, this skill should be fixed right now, same as attack bug.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.