1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

My point of view as a donator .

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by ngjunhoong, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Dementa

Dementa Providence Forum Legend

I never said other people didn't have to donate, I simply said my personal opinion, I would never donate.

2. Vitiate

Vitiate Banned

Well I guess its a good thing for and all the other members that people "do" donate then aint it ? :lol:

3. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

Shit happens on a few times a week. Not every single day.

4. Peinx3

Peinx3 Expert

I like writing with red in quotes :3 It makes me giggle. x)

5. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Phew reading all of these pages was a doozey >.<

I do have to say though that this server has provided excellent services with 99.5% uptime until recently; considering that we have new developer's, a brand new server and still maintain a stable and secure server for probably a good 95% of the time I say that this server is doing very well.

I personally have noticed some of the lag's and some of the crashes along with the downtime that occur's, it has already been stated that Gamez is looking into finding a resolution for these issue's.

Just remember, these issue's are brand new; Gamez has offered quality service while demanding nothing in exchange for them. I truly still feel that I am getting the best service while playing Aion, especially when I compare the active moderator's on this server to the quite apathetic NCwest benchwarmers.

Overall, just stay patient. Fixes will be on their way, Carl does not go out of his way to "screw all donator's" as some have implied. That is very far from the truth. Just sit back and relax. ^_^

6. Nkauj

Nkauj New Member

o_O... so far server been fine and up for me lol. only prob i have now and then is just some lag spikes. but other else than that. all fine ^_^.

7. Kevster

Kevster Legend Forum Legend

Yeah, but if you're a donator it get's frustrating how the money you donated went nowhere?

8. elshagan

elshagan Expert

Mmh, had that happen once... Donated to a server then 3 months later the server is whiped n everyone gotta start all over... Sucks to be fair but that's life you live and learn.

9. ghostlimb

ghostlimb New Member

Solution: Spend REAL money in REAL life

10. Mercykiller

Mercykiller Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

11. Moot

Moot I be dat Nurple Forum Legend

whatever is bad for business. is bad for the wallet. eventually people will just stop playing, and his donations will cease, and the server will fail. its inevitable at this point with all the crashes/hackers/exploiters. i have faith that they nor he do not want this to happen, and will be trying their best to keep this server afloat... this includes the corrupt gm's who are not only taking money out of his pocket, but giving this server a bad name altogether. we're not stupid, but its kinda like fight club. we know it happens, there's nothing we can do, so just wait for it to implode, change, and be somewhat normal, or go to another game/server.

12. xonzobad

xonzobad New Member

its too bad since most people here play online mmorpgs to escape the harsh reality called life and live in virtual worlds instead.

13. Peinx3

Peinx3 Expert

Huzzah .

14. cozolinofly

cozolinofly Legendary Member

This server has only 1 gm .....Alente ... 1-Zodake doesn t answer to pm .. Bryne same .. enter make an event leave ... Hitkill .idk others Gm because i always see these 4 in-game .. and only Alente answer when he is online .....and yea .. i saw Zoda in core .. i've heard that he is not participating on killing asmo ^ ^.. well FAKE

15. skoufakos

skoufakos Proficient

For all those people who are saying that they are bored to w8 when server is off : GET A LIFE guys... You cant w8 1 hour or 24 ? You must play? Go have a coffee or go out with your friends or with your girlfriend ( if you havent go find ;) ) Maybe some will say that the can only play the spesific hour . I agree with them but if they dont play 1 time or 10 times.. it isen't so bad! About donators: Well it isen't bad to donate.. I have donated too ( to another mmorpg game) If there weren't donators we wouldn't play to that server .But... 1000 usd?? w00t .. A lot of money buddy . You are for sure a person with villa :p

Last edited: Aug 11, 2010
  16. Sheytane

Sheytane Well-Known Member

owned, that's what you get for donating :D

2 people like this.
  17. Aegis

Aegis Guest

That is so cliche... what ever happened to just playing a game cause you like pwning ppl like the big fat stanky, and skanky, sadistic beeatch inside of us all?

18. valduboisvert

valduboisvert New Member

lame

why complaining? I don't have abg I dont pvp. Is that simple. The server is mostly offline I play on other servers. There are plenty of private servers where you can play. I don't understand why people are getting bored. Make an account and play. Come back here after awhile. Everything is simple.

19. Dane

Dane New Member

please stop making donators feel that they did something stupid by spending money on the server... comments like this ( and i found several within the thread ) would most likely discourage potential donators from ever spending money on the server.

20. Mercykiller

Mercykiller Well-Known Member

It's pretty stupid that so much money has been donated towards the server and the server is still going downhill...

Could it be that what we're all thinking is actually happening? <_<