1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Temp are Op

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by alexexe, Sep 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patriclus

Patriclus New Member

This isn't retail.

2. Terrorized

Terrorized Beautiful Garbage Forum Legend

Was thinking the same. Not many people enjoy the whole tank Pve experience you have to go through until you attain AP gear :3
    Never said it was, pal.

3. jasper1884

jasper1884 JASZIK

gladiator is easy? can you tank w/ so many zerg but still manage to survive 95%? maybe your just an ignorant to say something like that or maybe its easy to whack you and dump your shit ass in a septic tank.

4. Terrorized

Calm yourself, it was just his opinion. But be honest with yourself, unless you're playing on Lumiel, it's not very had to ankle snare ~ SPC ~ SS.

5. Hav0c

Hav0c New Member

LivingInGelkmaros - YouTube

Vipuna used to be the Elyos governor in Perento for a long time. I couldn't find his gears recently, but he had full EAT +10, Triroan GS fused with EAT + DDG and some op shield. His build was acc, crit and block if I recall.

What I got from the BPs in this vid were:
    1:21 - 810dmg
    2:13 - 3168dmg (gs crit)
    3:00 - 1457dmg (crit)
    3:34 - 3365dmg (crit)
    3:56 - 3039dmg (crit)
    4:37 - 582dmg
    5:51 - 1702dmg
    6:44 - 1920dmg
    8:08 - 2436dmg
    8:23 - 1929dmg

while it's a bit random, you don't see those 7-10k dmg hits that happen on gamez... It's silly to think that even with abg you can land that dmg on ppl who may also have abg.

6. Patriclus

Patriclus New Member

Proof of templar ownage on RETAIL. Stop crying.

Within the first minute of this pro temp vid she does a 4k break power. She's wearing cloth (lol) and has a +14 MCD GS combined with EGT.

[video=youtube;tQ2QxtYgSY8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ2QxtYgSY8[/video]

7. The Ablazed

The Ablazed Banned

Only thing imma say is, the only thing really broken with temp is breakpower.
    All melee skills are watered down in pvp because of the p def stat reducing damage too much. However if this was fixed then bp would be doing upwards of 11k, which regardless of anyone of these sucky templars who watch retail vids and claim retail knowledge say, is wrong.

8. The Ablazed

The Ablazed Banned

Sorry for the double posting but can you prove that she is wearing that armor at the time of doing 4k damage? And considering a full attack set wouldn't boost the damage by more than 500 and having the same pvp attack as a full abg player would only guarentee maybe, just maybe another 500 more dmg ALSO regarding the person if they were to have full abg defense with it +15 along with a shield...what makes you think she'd be doing 3k more damage? In fact the damage would be lower than 4k.

9. Patriclus

Patriclus New Member

Anyone who claims BP is op'd and plays a sorc is auto ignored. Fail sorcs have no business complaining about any other class.

10. The Ablazed

The Ablazed Banned

What about those who've played all classes?
    And it's not about it being op as much as it not working correctly.

11. Terrorized

Yeah.. It's strange, their normal chains actually hit pretty decently on Retail, and their BP is just meh. But on here, their chains are like nothing, and their BP is just.. Over the top at times.

12. Hav0c

Hav0c New Member

I see a 3.7k within the first minute, but at 5:58 bp does 1.8k, both hits were crits.
    Here in gamez is at least 5k on a normal hit.

13. Patriclus

Patriclus New Member

Look at her chain damage, she hit hard as hell. Here on gamez temp chain damage is garbage... And idk if you've noticed but gamez is ALL about op'd skills. So complaining about BP is pointless. You claimed earlier that the "only" think broken on temps is bp lol... false. BP hits hard, thank god. Now temps can actually solo pvp like ever other class. Before temps did hardly any damage and even though we could tank, eventually they could kill us because our damage sucked. So you want a fix? Ok lower BP damge by about 15% and raise chain damage by 30%.

14. innoinno

innoinno Midge Forum Legend

another QQ thread about templars jizz.. Atk rate is bugged which makes the BP dmg more IMBA. If you guys like to prt shots these OP damages, why don't you prnt shot the damage of assasin with 1.3k+ atk rate, it's like having 3k DPS :)))))))))))))))))))

2 people like this.
  15. Patriclus

Patriclus New Member

Lol someone with some damn sense!!!! +1

16. adumala13

adumala13 Well-Known Member

yep yep thats true .. when the BP skill is ready i swtch to GS and it cost 10k dmg to mobs and 8k dmg at asmo thats the bgst crt i get ..

17. Sketcher

Sketcher Getting there

still dude u cant compare 4k in the vid with 7kto 10k on gamez.. hitting 8k with a m.res set aint normal lol. and yea templar chains do lower dmg than they should do. yea ppl complain abt certain classes beeing 'op' but how can u fix it without knowing about it?

18. TrueSeph

TrueSeph Proficient

Vipu has been known to do greater damage then that before, so that one video merits nothing to prove your statement. Before even the 2.5 update introduction and w/o the Eternal Weapons, Vipu was one of those who could do nearly 5k damage with BP (A High-End Crit). Worst of all you're comparing Trioran GS+EAT to a Gamez Templar who most likely is using +15 ABG GS Fused with Masta GS or w/e it is, and that alone plays a significant difference from Trioran GS to ABG GS.

If you somehow disagree that ABG GS doesn't change the factors of damage greatly then you're completely misguided because the difference of ABG Weapons vs Insert other weapons is like Gold compared to Fool's Gold. Is Vipu even fully ABG accessorized too like 99% of most Gamez Temps? Most likely not as well.

It seems you also skipped over my statement that Retail has 50% PvP Damage Reduction while Gamez does not. That plays heavily into the role of greater damage output by Templar players within Gamez with BP, in fact greater damage output by all classes in Gamez when compared to retail. Did you also forget the Attack Bug that is plaguing our servers too?

Here's a video of a Templar with an actually good PvP GS (GBG GS +10) and look at the damage he consistantly does on retail, and mind you again, retail has a 50% PvP damage reduction.
    Aion Templar 2.5-Saphirai - YouTube

Notice how he consistantly lands 3.5k damage all the time? Even on Templars. This is the consistant Crit damage, however a High-End Crit would obviously be much greater. Notice his buffs as well? He's lacking on a lot of other things that 99% of us Temps in Gamez use, with the absence of Attack buffs and no use of the extra Crit scroll boost as well as others.

Here's another thread that I always have to post up everytime someone rages about Templar BP...
    Question on Break Power - AionSource.com - Powered by the Tower of Eternity

One statement that catches my eye significantly...

"I have like 590 attack (triroan's) with full pvp accs, I would say(assuming all crits):

average damage is 3.3k - 3.7k <- pvp geared opponents
    minimum is about 2.8k? <- no buffs good geared opponent
    maximum 4.2-4.5k <- crap gear fully buffed

Can't really get much more precise than that from my experience.
    Obviously if you have an eternal gs or something it will be higher but most people use triroan/lannok."

Nearly 4k damage with a pathetic Trioran GS on retail which again also has a higher PvP damage reduction when compared to Gamez. This was during the introduction of Eternal Gears in which people weren't even running on ABG/GBG Weapons yet like how we are now. Look at his attack also which is only at 590 with it.

That's laughable considering my own Templar in Gamez has over 800+ Attack Power with Crit being also over 800+ non-buffed. When I actually use scrolls, food, and my Attack Buffs? Well, you should get the picture. The comparisons isn't even remotely close. Yet he's able to dish almost 4k damage on average to PvP players.

So in Gamez, we are not only more heavily better geared and more powerful then 99% of retail Templar players, but we also don't have the retail handicap that they do when pertaining to PvP damage reduction + our players are consistently using the best food/scrolls/buffs available to add to that.

It's silly to think that most people can't look at the entire scenario and come to the conclusion why Templars hit harder in Gamez then they would in retail, and yes, even in retail they are doing stupid damage with BP.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2011
  19. The Ablazed

The Ablazed Banned

/facepalm

As I said earlier P Def is bugged. All melee classes are suffering a dmg loss in pvp (ever wonder why sins have more than 200 attack here than on retail but hit lower?) Breakpower is hitting higher than even players would do on retail which is why I am saying if physical def was fixed then the numbers would be so incredibly high that none of your logic could make sense for it.

And lol at your "we can finally solo pvp." Against an ABG glad I can drain their hp as fast as they can drain mine without BP. If sins were able to do let's say 7-8k with Suprise Attack (similar cd and both require a preq) would that be fair? While they can hide you're able to take double the pounding and even reflect a large amount of damage over time and even be stun/kd/spin resistant for a minute and a half. Except they can't do that much with Suprise Attack so are you saying they can't solo pvp?

Anyways I'm done with this. It's already been reported and will probably be fixed by next update.

1 person likes this.
  20. thegrimreaper

thegrimreaper New Member

wew, why so much hatred against templars?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.