1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Why sorc's are for 10 year olds

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by vRisen, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Akillernoypi

Akillernoypi New Member

Check where iam in this SS? im in Theobomos had a kisk so i can kill lvl50 mobs to have full DP and teleport back to terminon. Enjoy D sorce Skills

2. gabb3r007

gabb3r007 Getting there

i hope u are joking...gladiators are good only for duels!...

-cleave chain: the only chain useful for pvp
    -aerial hold doesnt work in flying pvp, strumble state doesnt work in flying pvp...so 3 skills glads have when opponent is in strumble state are USELESS, and no strumble state so 2 chain useless..and u will not get stopped.
    -server targeting problem: 0 metres and it says target is too far away...while im tryting to hit u at 0 metres u already owned me.
    -bugged aoe skills..they sometimes don't work..ppl keep saying they don't work when there are many corpses around
    -plate armor useful only for melee attack...and glads don't have problems on melee...really low macig resistance..the only problem for glads are casters..so almost useless armor...

Summary: Glads keep dueling in heiron and in terminum fortress...then reroll sorcer or ranger for real pvp

Last edited: Aug 11, 2010
  3. Shun

Shun New Member

I don't understand why so many are complaining that sorcs are OP... every class have their own strengths and weaknesses..

IMO from what i have observed... anything that others see that would exceed their damage are OP... LOL

sorcs or mage class are supposed to be the ones who have the highest possible damage in game... and IN ANY GAME... but the downside of high damages or good nuking abilities are their low hp and def...

4. Disentia

Disentia Getting there

This game wasn't made for balanced 1v1, this has been mentioned before. Some classes shine above others when it's 1v1, others are incredibly better in a group. This game was made for mass-PvP. And in the words of an internet junky, "Less QQ More Pew Pew." Just cuz you get owned doesn't mean the person who killed you is a 10 year old, and if it is, you may want to uninstall unless that is one nerdy 10 year old. Saying some one is 10 is only an insult if you're saying they're retarded, saying it because they killed you with an 'easy' class just means you just got wtfpwned in the face by a damned 10 year old that you should of beat. Kthxbaieeeeeeee.

5. Akillernoypi

Akillernoypi New Member

True man i can be dead in 3-5sec by rangers if they got me first... so actually I Enjoy the Game killing or even dying i dont care about Abyss points and Ranks :kewl:

6. brainpower

brainpower Banned

so ... because the char you`re playing is totally OP + easy to use in the same time (else you wouldn`t choose it , you noob ), it means the other people who are not making sorcs are poor idiots ? you *insert bad words here* random ...

7. Ald

Ald Proficient

8. Akillernoypi

Akillernoypi New Member

Cool Tara kid :D

9. Mercykiller

Mercykiller Well-Known Member

The "arguments" made defending sorcs sound like they WERE made by 10 year olds.

You guys would have a point if this were retail. This is not retail, so stfu. When magic resist works THEN you can start QQing that Sorcs aren't OP'ed

10. skoufakos

skoufakos Proficient

LOL guys .. I am lauging for the reason of that thread! Sorceror is op?? xD I have ranger and i kill sorceros easylly .1 silnce and qq .Get some m . resist too...

11. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Magic resist is working. -.-

12. Autumn

Autumn Banned

No one resists magic even if it works. -.-

13. Aegis

Aegis Guest

I get resisted... o_O just did 10mins ago in heiron by some chanter...

Added: not that supplication of focus does not entierly rid that issue from the world.

14. Assumptio

Assumptio Banned

The reason why no one really seems to resist magic on this server is because everyone has Tahabata-grade or better weapons. Everyone's got the highest ammount of magic accuracy possible really (without socketing lol M.Acc stones), and to begin resisting you have to have a significant ammount of MR above that accuracy.

15. Autumn

Autumn Banned

My spells fail maybe one in five hundred casts? I can't complain about 99.8% accuracy.

16. Mercykiller

Both classes are OP'ed.

Rangers are better able to deal with sorcs than most classes.

"OMG so what if that class has a bunch of insta cast nukes, it can't be overpowered because my [overpowered] class can kill it with relative ease"...

Kill yourself. Seriously.

17. Aegis

Aegis Guest

No >.> ranger's with instant sleep arrow, and burst's, along with an UNPOTTABLE silence arrow counter class the squishy cast dependent class.

Though I must say most of my spell's are pretty much instant cast with my new 55 gloves... go OP sets! :love:

Oh, and when silence arrow is pottable, I will ravish in the massive ranger q.q.

18. Mercykiller

Do yourself a favor and either a) Shut up, or if you can't do that, b) Don't say you disagree with me, then repeat what I'm saying.

19. Autumnbreeze

Autumnbreeze Proficient

Serioulsy, lets brake this down.

You immobi him, he immobi you, you are now both doing nothing but staring at each other, but because you are Glad with no ranged attacks

He casts glacial shard (4 second cast)
    You can now move, and attack with Cleave
    You then use a recovery potion
    He manages to cast flame spray II (3.5 second cast)
    You can still move, yet then cast a healing skill instead of continuing the attack
    He then kills you using Inferno III (also 4 second cast)

So lets put this in perspective, You had 11.5 seconds to kill a class with max of 6k hps (base not HP socketted) and instead you thought it better to heal your self instead of attacking? and now your on the forum QQing about it?

@ all the people thinking that sorcs insta cast, go level one, i can tell you that its not as strait forward as you think playing a sorc, you have to pay attention to whats around you, it only takes one person to get the jump on you and your pretty much toast. also we might hit hard, but to hit hard, takes time, time that you will be using to attack / silence / stun / knock back / chain

While a sorc is spending 4 seconds to cast a spell you can take half my heath with even the wrong combination.

If you think its a case of just head rolling the keyboard, i say again go roll a sorc. your going to be very much mistaken.

Until you have played one. Don't comment. we get hit harder than any other class, if your having trouble killing a sorc, may be its time to rethink your strategy.

Ho and "TAB" "1" "2" "3" "4" works for all classes not just sorc, or do you think the hotkeys only apply to a sorc.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2010
  20. anubisdark

anubisdark New Member

Any class played by someone who has taken the time to learn the mechanics is going to be a decent fight.

If someone gets the jump on you, that's 50% of the fight advantage imo.

A sorc that casts those spells is no different than a gladiator that you don't notice until they have dive bombed on top of you swinging a polearm in your face.