1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Event] Staff Member Appreciation

Discussion in 'Events Archive' started by MzBella, Sep 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MzBella

MzBella Respected Member

Staff Member Appreciation Seven Week Event
    Duration: 7 Weeks

General Rules
    • All events need to be within rules. Therefore, no harassing, no cursing and definitely be nice.
    • All TEN event must be completed in order to be the WINNER.
    • It would be nice if all the staff member's joined in, but please respect their decision if they decline.(Admins are not included unless they say otherwise)
    • Please use the edit button to add in the events and label them. I don’t want to play guessing games.
    • After each week the staff members will vote on their fave and the winner (one winner per week) will be given 15 scrolls( Courage, Running, Raging Wing or Awakening)
    • At the end of the 6 weeks, I will pick a grand winner for the HDK/SDK sets and a winner for the Bonus prize(winner for this event can be same person).
    • STAFF MEMBERS ARE WELCOME TO JOIN THIS EVENT TOO.
    [HR][/HR]

Entry Format:

Event Week #(Ex: Wk 1, Wk 2):
    In-Game Name (List all of them):
    Server Name (Siel,Lumiel, Crystal):
    Staff Member is?(GM or Forum Name):
    [HR][/HR]

(Week 1)- Make a wallpaper for your favorite staff member.

Directions/Rules:
    • Size of the wallpaper will be determined on the staff member’s resolution. This means you’ll need to communicate with your favorite staff member so you may get the correct resolution.
    • Specify either above or in the picture who the wallpaper is for.

(Week 1)- Write a short and funny story which includes your favorite staff member in it.

Directions/Rules:
    • Stories must be PG-13, so no sexually detailed content allowed as well as no curse words.
    • Stories must be two paragraphs long (5 sentences per paragraph). I will not judge you on your English. As long as I can understand it, is all I care about. And yes you can write more then two paragraphs but keep it less then 5 paragraphs total.

(Week 2)- For 7 days straight, you must compliment your favorite staff member with 7 compliments.

Directions/Rules:
    • That is one compliment per day.
    • Compliments do not have to be to the same staff member.
    • All compliments must be screenshot and each screenshot must have a date and time in it.(Meaning hover over your clock in the corner of your screen, screenshot and put it on paint)
    • Any rude compliments will knock out a nice compliment, so be nice, you never know who’s watching around you.
    (Week 2)- Give your favorite staff member a makeover.

Directions/Rules:
    • Communicate with your favorite staff member and get a screenshot of what your favorite staff member looks like. (Just his face, and facial fearues)
    • You’ll need to pretend like you are making a new character but really are not. Use the character selection screen to give him a makeup, hairdo, facial feature makeover.
    • Please submit a screenshot showing the staff member makeover and please be nice. Any screenshot that can be considered insulting will be removed and/or disqualified during final judgment.
    (Week 3)- Make your favorite staff member a signature and avatar that best describes them.

Directions/Rules:
    • All signatures must be less then 500x200. Any signatures that are bigger will be removed and/or disqualified from the final judgment.
    • All avatars must be 150x200.
    • Any insulting signatures will be removed and depending on the severity will receive a warning.

(Week 4)- Make a music video and dedicate it to your favorite staff member. (Any song of your choice)

Directions/Rules:
    • Minimum requirement is 1 minute, max requirement is 4min.
    • Any videos less then 1 minute will be removed and will be asked to re-do it.
    • Any videos more then 4 minutes will be removed and will be asked to re-do it.

(Week 5)- Ask your favorite staff member to get in-game and ask them to sit down, and give them a lap dance.

Directions/Rules:
    • All Lap dance proof need to be in a screenshot or video format.
    • Feel free to get fun and creative with this one.

(Week 5)- Send your favorite staff member a love letter that they have to judge.

Directions/Rules:
    • All staff members will screenshot the love letter and tell me their thoughts on it.
    • Feel free to get fun and creative with this one.

(Week 6)- Make a parody song that is for and about your favorite staff member.

Direction/Rules:
    • These can be lyrics only or make a song.
    • Parody must have 2 choruses in it and 3 verses.
    • Parodies must have a song reference link. So we know the speed and style to read it as.
    • All songs must be more then 1 minute long and less then 4 minutes.
    • Keep all parodies pg-13.

(Optional- Week 7)- Craft your favorite staff member a cute remodel or get them a rare remodel that they must use.

Directions/Rules:

• Communicate with your favorite staff member and find out if they have an elyos or asmo GM Characters. (For Mods, it’ll have to be for their legits.)
    • If you pick a mod, make sure they are on the same server and same faction before you begin the crafting as I do not think Alente or SAMs will be willing to transfer items to the appropriate server/faction.
    • Make sure you get correct mats for the armor they wear. So you’ll need to ask to make sure they wear; plate, cloth, chain or leather.

Bonus Event(Optional):
    Get your favorite staff member to admit they aren’t doing anything at the moment of pm, whisper, or conversation.

Directions/Rules:
    • Proof must be either screenshot or video.
    • And must be while they are active on their GM toon.
    • Since the staff members will know about this event. It is your duty to make sure you catch them when they least expect it.

Prize:
    Horned/Sky Dragon King set (Set includes: Chest, Pauldrons, Legs, Shoes, Helm and Gloves)

Bonus Prize: Horned/Sky Dragon King accessories (Pick one: 2 rings, 2 earrings, or weapon)

Deadline:
    October 30th,
    2011 @ Midnight (GMT+7)

** Reminder: Please Edit Your Post Once Each Event Has Been Finished, I Will Merge Posts. Any Un-Merged Posts Will Be Deleted And You'll Be Forces To Edit Your Original Post.**

Last edited: Sep 12, 2011
    15 people like this.
  2. Dranzell

Dranzell Banned

While you guys QQ here, I already started mah roaming around!
    [​IMG]

4 people like this.
  3. Stupid

Stupid Absolutely Weird

NOW FOR YOU PEOPLE WHO DONT WANNA JOIN THIS EVENT CUZ YOU SAID IT HAS CHEAP PRIZES,WELL I'm ADDING OMG ITEMS THAT WILL FEED YOUR GREEDY APPETITE.

FOLLOWING STUFFS TO BE ADDED:

LUCKY WINGS
    ABG PLATE HELM (WISE COUNSEL'S HAT REMO)
    MASTARIUS CHAIN HOOD
    2X ABG TURQUOISE RINGS
    YAMMENES GS +15
    1PC EAT SWORD +15

SO WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

Last edited: Sep 12, 2011
    5 people like this.
  4. Ashtar

Ashtar Enraged Ashtarius Forum Legend

Event Week #: 1
    In-Game Name : Ashtar
    Server Name : Lumiel
    Staff Member is?: Vildiil

Wallpaper I made - this is the first wallpaper I ever made so I hope it's okay -

[​IMG]

Event Week = 1
    IGN = Ashtar
    Server = Lumiel
    Staff Member = Vildiil

Here's my short story -

A dark and stormy night howled away as I was running through Gelkmaros completely alone. Naturally I had used a Greater Running Scroll but I was still not running quickly enough to miss the sounds of this strange and alien world. Was that some sort of Murmur flapping it's wings or an Asmodian closing in on me? I definitely hear someone behind me now so I stop and check my radar. I am baffled to discover no one there so with a feeling of uneasiness, I continue on my way.

I run only a short distance before seeing an ominous red dot on my radar. Turning left and hoping to avoid a confrontation. I fail to notice the dark figure standing directly in my path until I get close enough to see his red glowing eyes. Cursing under my breath, I make a sharp turn only to find this Asmodian directly in front of me again. The figure laughs and says "BOO!". Before I can belt out an angry comment, the figure reveals himself to be none other than Vildii and suddenly I find myself exactly where I wanted to be all along.

Event week: 1
    IGN: Ashtar
    Server: Siel
    Staff member: Nymphette

I hope you like it Nym

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2011
    9 people like this.
  5. Minaki

Minaki Minahime~

In-Game Name : Minachan
    Server Name : Siel
    Staff Member is : Vildiil

Thanks for everything you've done for me my "owlie" Brian... (sry for calling you "owlie" again, this is the last time i call you like that). :D

[​IMG]

My story:

That was long ago, i couldn't remember exactly when. I logged in Aion, logged in Gamez forum and stalked, stalked, stalked..( i mean afk ._.!). Then i saw one siggy competition and the host named "Vildiil". "What a weird name.", me think. But, nah, seems fun, i guess i could try my luck here though idk anythin' about PS. "tsk tsk, doesn't matter.". The outcome was rlly awesome, oops, awful. However after i submitted it, i got a pm from him :"Hey it was good.". Me say: "Rlly? I'm a PS nab u know?". "Pffftt, i even can't do anything about this. I guess you'll win this one.". Me say:" Well let's see".
    Finally, the judge day came, I won "zero" vote..:(. "They didn't understand my art, they didn't ;-;". But he never forgot me, though i won no vote at all. Vil pmed me again and said:"I can give you my cheer up prize, a gs of ur choice." Me say:"I like a silence one plox <3". Perhaps till now, my Minaki still own it, socketed to my veille tome.

That was our first met (i didn't remember it well, it was very long ago, maybe 10 months or longer), we already had great times together from that day and till now we still are good friends..<3. Lav u Brian...<3

Last edited: Sep 19, 2011
    7 people like this.
  6. gurgelstock

gurgelstock New Member

In-Game Name: Firouzeh
    Server Name: Lumiel
    Staff Member: MzBella

[​IMG]

Uncompressed tif: hxxp://www.megaupload.com/?d=57UR1IKU

In-Game Name: Firouzeh

The 'story' can be found here: (view wit Firefox if you're having problems) http://xllc.xl.lc/

9 people like this.
  7. MzBella

MzBella Respected Member

In-Game Name: Pervygrl
    Staff Member: Ashtar

[​IMG]

5 people like this.
  8. iEugen

iEugen Banned =3

In-Game Name: Example
    Wallpaper #1 - [​IMG]
    Wallpaper #2 - [​IMG]

3 people like this.
  9. MzBella

MzBella Respected Member

Week #: 1
    IGN: Pervygrl
    Server: Lumiel
    Staff Memer Is?: Nymphette

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  10. kcstep2

kcstep2 Getting there

Event Week: 1
    In-Game Name: Iina, Celerissa, Reyleen
    Staff Member is?: Vildiill/Vildii

Iina stood staring at the place she'd suddenly opened her eyes in. Not certain if she should move, she glanced around taking in the surrounding. It looked like Pandaemonium, or at least without the Elyos on one side. And then there was the matter of a lot of the vendors being on one side of the entrance, and Munin, Urd, Verdandi and Skuld, or was that two Skulds over there. Things looked a little strange, like something wasn't completely right in placement. Before her stood two Daeva, a female and a male, two Clerics. They both at least appeared to be Asmodian like herself, but you couldn't always be too sure.

"Iina, thank you for answering my call. Do you have the sets?" Iina nodded as the man spoke, it was Vildii, beside him was Puddles who seemed more than happy to have someone other than Vil around finally, greeting Iina as she turned to them. She searched her cube to find the Worthy Adamantium chain sets that she had crafted only earlier that day for the event that Vildii had declared. Holding them out she gave the completed sets to Vildii who nodded, putting them in his cube for whatever use he had for them later. "Have you decided what you'd like?"

Iina nodded, she'd made sure to go through all the options before taking up the challenge and had decided to take up the 'couture clothing'. "Couture clothing." Within moments, she heard the sound of something entering her cube and opened it to find clothing folded and took it out to look it over before Puddles ushered Vildii away so she could change. Quickly, Iina - and as she saw Puddles - changed her outfit quickly just in time for Vildii to come back then stop, looking at the two girls before coughing into his hand.

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to stay in that outfit." The two girls exchanged confused glances before looking back to him. "Careful Puddles, he's going to be perving on you." Puddles and Vildii looked to each other before laughing. "He means you, Iina." Her face darkened as the realisation sunk in. "Oh... Um. Time to go. Thank you Vil." And she took out a scroll and used it, hoping she didn't flash anything on the way out.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2011
    4 people like this.
  11. kcstep2

kcstep2 Getting there

In-Game Name:
    Iina, Celerissa, Reyleen
    Server Name:
    Lumiel
    Staff Member is?:
    Vildiill/Vildii

[​IMG]

4 people like this.
  12. nymphette

nymphette Proficient

In-Game Name: Nymphette
    Staff Member is?: Chronicely, Chronicasmo

Hope you like it!

[​IMG]

5 people like this.
  13. MzBella

MzBella Respected Member

5-6 hrs left to make your wk 1 entries for that special prize.

2 people like this.
  14. MzBella

MzBella Respected Member

One hour left til i close it and ask the staff what they think for week 1 prize...

2 people like this.
  15. MzBella

MzBella Respected Member

Closing. I'll reopen with the weekly prize winner...

2 people like this.
  16. MzBella

MzBella Respected Member

Okie... After a long debate... the weekly winner for week 1 is:

Kcstep2
    In-Game Name: Iina, Celerissa, Reyleen
    Server Name:
    Lumiel

Please PM me with your scroll of choice.

Good luck on week two.

5 people like this.
  17. Ashtar

Ashtar Enraged Ashtarius Forum Legend

Event week: 2
    In game name: Ashtar
    Staff member: Vildiil

Kids this is what happens to you after you become a SAM - 6+ hours mailing event prizes anyone?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12 people like this.
  18. gurgelstock

gurgelstock New Member

Hmmm really thought I had this one... bummer

2 people like this.
  19. MzBella

MzBella Respected Member

It was a very close call a very close call..

2 people like this.
  20. Minaki

Minaki Minahime~

Event week: 2
    In game name: Minachan
    Server: Siel
    Staff member: Vildiil

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yea you can say :"Wth is this freak?", i know i failed ;-; Q-Q

5 people like this.
Thread Status: