1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Project: FPA [Fair PvP Awareness]

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by vRisen, Sep 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asmo442

asmo442 Proficient

The whole point is, you already have a system for 1v1. You log on an mmo, which is designed for massive pvp, and your to dumb to realize that.

Put the tanks in the front and let them absorb damage. Clerics heal them. Rangers and mages nuke from back. Assassins pick off people who back up to far or are big threats.

All of the characters have a role to play in a game like Aion. PvE is there to get items and levels. /duel is for learning in private how to fight. The arena is for practice. But on the field where only men should be, all you 1v1 women need to go to the kitchen and make me a sandwich, is where the fighting happens.

Group option is there for a reason.

Alliance is there for a reason.

Its not a game designed for 1v1, thats why you guys cannot figure out how to make it that way.

If you want 1v1 duel someone. And make me a sandwich with the rest of the women.

Let the me roam the battlefield and do what needs be done, you just worry about if i want mayonaise or not.

2. mamacita

mamacita Proficient

if u go pvp with ur friends and ur with 3 and u see 2 opponents ofc u engage them..

but if u 2v1 someone like 5 times u should try to make it more fair w/ maybe 1v1

3. asmo442

asmo442 Proficient

Dude, its an MMO. Not a solo game.

If you want fair hide in town and /duel and make me a sandwich while your at it with the rest of the women.

4. Slplss

Slplss Proficient

all in favor of changing the name to "Fair Awareness PVP" A.K.A "FAP" ?

+1

5. asmo442

asmo442 Proficient

How about we call it, "People to slow to react to multiple opponents and 1v1 all over the place."

6. Terrorized

Terrorized Beautiful Garbage Forum Legend

Would you quit with your idiotic posts? It's honestly driving me mad. We get it, you don't think anyone should solo pvp (for reasons unclear.) Has it ever occurred to you that quite a bit of people do solo pvp on Retail? If you haven't noticed, quite a bit of NCSoft's new updates have been revolving around solo pvp, and adapting to it.

7. The Ablazed

The Ablazed Banned

I wouldn't call it idiotic, I could make a post and state how his way of thinking is just as good as anyone else's.

But thing is you guys (some not all) aren't willing to listen and are being pretty big *******s on someone stating their opinion Z.Z
    True it's an mmo and zerg's should be expected and what many people do play it for
    True some people don't enjoy them and prefer solo
    False the latter is the better choice of gameplay and anyone without that opinion is an idiot

If someone gets zerged people rage.....this guy is simply trying to show there are people with an opposite opinion...people need to calm their tits.

Sorry if that is outta place but just felt it needed to be said.

@fair pvp...that notion is laughable in a mmo, especially a private server.

2 people like this.
  8. Aliean

Aliean Getting there

4 nights ago there was a fork in the woods and now the rainbow is lying in its bed under the road in water.

yay fair pvp remove siel!

9. Terrorized

No, I know what you mean. I was willing to accept his post the first time, but after his thread was closed he came onto here and just kept continuing on. :\ I have my ticks, sorry.

10. The Ablazed

The Ablazed Banned

The persistence gets annoying but meh, theirs like a 100 to 1 ratio of against to pro zerg pvp lol

11. Terrorized

Lol, I like to have an open mind for both but meh, enough is enough.

12. neverwinter

neverwinter ~sweet and simple~ Forum Legend

if i can have a suggestion. i'm just thinking, since we have these rvr or group vs group events supervised by the ams/gms. equal number of participants from each race would get ported to a certain instance or map inaccessible by other players. i have been in a few of these events and i think it's fun.

why not set it up as an instance where players can go to(like a button or a repeatable quest or something or w/e). devs can decide how many of these instances to open(for example, 5 or 10 or w/e). once applications for entry reach a certain number(e.g. 3 or 6 or xVx players from each race), the instance will start and applicants(based on first come first serve basis) will get ported and they can pvp there.

the devs can decide how long to keep each instance open(e.g. 10 minutes or w/e, the playes gets ported back automatically), like to free up an instance slot. and so as to give everybody a chance to enter.

there don't need to be any reward nor does it need to be hosted supervised by any am/gm. it's just another option to pvp. since it's already there its just that only am have access to port players right now, i think this can be done easy.

well, just my thoughts. i'm just thinking instead of criticizing the ts, we should add something constructive.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2011
    3 people like this.
  13. Ladien

Ladien The Last Karate Baby

this thread is still alive?? LoL. :3 due to Idiocracy in this server, it won't & never will happen. Period. Any Mod's out there. pls. close :3 .teehee.

2 people like this.
  14. Sketcher

Sketcher Getting there

it will never happen lol, a lot of ppl aint even loging on forums to see this thread,they just make an acc for a ban apeal and also what that^ guy said

Last edited: Sep 19, 2011
  15. The Ablazed

The Ablazed Banned

Is my opinion :)

16. vRisen

vRisen Banned

Yay! I get to make people look dumb now. :)

Gotta have that post count, right?

Hey, You. Drama whore. If you don't like it, DON'T ****ING READ IT.

Read my above statement.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2011
  17. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Best signature quote ever D:

18. vRisen

vRisen Banned

<3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

1 person likes this.
  19. kcstep2

kcstep2 Getting there

Imo: Make a battleground! I can't find Elyos to kill half the time. Having a battleground of some sort, even if it's not totally equal, like a minimum of 5 on each team, but it could even be like 5v9, but just SOMETHING. Omg. Please? Maybe I should post this in suggestions.

20. TrueSeph

TrueSeph Proficient

Ah, I see, so everyone who isn't aware of you're great idea of fair fights and doesn't follow this are "ra tards"? Without a doubt this is the most riveting post I've seen from you yet.

Considering Gamez Aion is gearing towards retail. My statements still hold true, because it's stupid to try and police the entire "Lets all push for 1v1 situations" nonsense. Our liking? You're what? Less then 10% of the population of Gamez trying to voice you're opinion of having honor fights when it would be impossible to achieve this within a game that allows more then one player to jump through rifts to the opposing race.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.