1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Project: FPA [Fair PvP Awareness]

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by vRisen, Sep 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fibre

Fibre Proficient

and still same idiot spamming same thing.. and as far whit you post i can say you wasnt played retail.. the point is that whit retail AP rates ppls not really get any AP points from zergs. thats why they do more group PVP.

but yeah WHINE WHINE WHINE more.. that you handle good.. but the fact is zerging kill pvp.. and you get lower AP whit zerging than you get from group pvp.

2. CareBear

CareBear Proficient

+1 seems to be a good idea if it works... the opposite from terrorizeds video.

Offtopic: I used to enjoy zergs, but it was when I played rf online. But its organized and only when its chip wars.

2 people like this.
  3. Fibre

Fibre Proficient

ship wars=fort sieges? if yes.. its the right place to zerg.. since then its not because AP, its because getting fort

4. CareBear

CareBear Proficient

@Fibre: Yes, I think thats aions version of chip wars. But tbh I dont know how fort siege works. I thought it should show some countdown or atleast some text on the screen when it starts so it could be organized.

1 person likes this.
  5. crosshair

crosshair Getting there

this is a good idea. i always use this during 1.8 but i was completely ignored, so i give up :( , Maybe most of the players here don't know this sign. So thanks for posting this!

6. Deadlychants

Deadlychants Rainbow kittens Forum Legend

In honor of this thread I typed 1, then typed + afterwards.
    There was one 1v1 match held after 15 attempts.

7. asmo442

asmo442 Proficient

I have your AP from the middle of my zerg and i'm the idiot. Classic.

Played since 6 months of Chinese beta. I know how the game should be played, but i'm not dumb enough to think the game doesnt adapt, so i adapt with it.

I'm not crying. Stating facts that Zergs are the #1 most awesome thing in the game. I'm not crying to get them fixed, they are wonderful. They are sexy, and not a damn thing you can do about them but die solo and give me a few of your points. If I dont get points, I got to see you die. Was I looking the wrong way when you died? Well when they 55 people move off your body, I can see the red dot on the radar because I am 24/7 shift+f12 because i run in zergs.

I dont have to cry because I play the game the way it was intended, safely inside of a zerg happy to get a point or two every now and then.

The Zerg thanks you for your AP, death, and subsequent crying on the forums.

@Carebear You played RFOnline? Awesome game. Started as Cora, ended as Bell, with a long stint inbetween as an Accretian. Just an amazing game. Easily hacked killed it. Oh, and the US servers going out of business and closing down didnt help.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2011
  8. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Oh **** me, chipwars in RFonline were SO MUCH FUN!

I never actually was bugged at all by the "zergs"... I loved raiding the accretian maps TEEHEE...... especially the one with the giant green worms... DEATH VIA HECATE *****ES -pewpewpepwewpepwepwepwpewpewpewpepwepwpepwepwpepwepewpewpepewwwww-

1 person likes this.
  9. asmo442

asmo442 Proficient

Sorry to join in on the derail, but omg, the super stunning power of the Hecate. Paimon tanking, Isis nuking and Inanna healing. Best cora class ever. But nothing funnier than seeing a cora summoner run up to a seiged accretian and getting doom blasted back to town with no weapon in your hand. /derail off

2 people like this.
  10. Plechac

Plechac Proficient

Ahhh ... I am soo pissed of right now ..

After a week of trying to find solo General, I found One :D ..ehmm t was Billy the Templar ... I invited him to 1vs1, he accepted .. meeh It was good .. alsmost got him when some Wannabeeeeee Ellyy assasin shows up and Destroys m 1vs1 against Billy . ahh I would kill that sin maybe for a month ... people just see AP .. nothing more

11. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Summoner-ranger was a stunning ***** lol!

but warrior->summoner->dark priest.

OMG @_@ the melee'ness + the pets.... ****ing pwnnnnnnn! Melee burst, magicburst, pets, tanking @_@...!

I made people cry o.o cry tears of massive tears.

Dark priest was also badass with their damage transfer to MP. Lol, was such a ***** to kill XD!

If you had a +5 or better staff though... OHHH THE PANNNN...

12. fzzfzz

fzzfzz Proficient

http://forum.gameznetwork.com/f16/[read]-solution-improve-pvp-fun-d-78132/

My opinion is:

The best solution for Zerg is another Zerg ...

With teleports, probably the castle sieges will be more fun, with more people trying get the castles.

The fact is, both sides, have lazy to cross silentera and organize a good castle siege ...

[]s

13. Jessica

Jessica Banned Forum Legend

Ping-pong zergs 24/7? No ty...

14. fzzfzz

fzzfzz Proficient

Oh sorry ... do you prefer 50 vs 7 or Panda Duels right?

Because currently pvp gamez (Lumiel) is:

Ing = 50 elys waiting asmos (or 10 waiting -> one /3 (ALOT OF ASMOS) -> 1min later = 50 elys)
    Gelk = 50 Asmos waiting elys (The same)

[]s

1 person likes this.
  15. Jessica

LoL
    //ignorestheBS

1 person likes this.
  16. fzzfzz

fzzfzz Proficient

Bs?

I really dont like be zerged all the time ... Lumiel Pvp is this, alot of friends stopped going to Ing because this, currently they spend alot of time waitting in Gelk with another 40 asmos, waiting 2 or 3 "brave (lol)" elys ... definitly this not is fun.

It's my opinion, i just want a little respect.

[]s

17. Jessica

Your opinion is offtopic, check the thread title >.> "Fair PvP"

18. Plechac

Plechac Proficient

Actually I kinda like to come from the west to the Volta fields ... /taunt randomly and the run like a Forest gump to see swarm of the red dots behind my butt ...

Good PvP is possible in right times .... Ironical is that the main "1vs1" tie for me is from 8a.m. to the 2 p.m. Middle Europe time . .besides this time there are only zergs

19. fzzfzz

fzzfzz Proficient

Offtopic or not ... i just reply the autor of topic

Maybe you need improve your text interpretation, anyway, lets go back to the topic subject ...

20. vRisen

vRisen Banned

All I see is zerg, zerg, zerg. I didn't intend for you to spend hours of your precious time spamming F5 waiting for someone to disagree.

I zerg sometimes too. I don't have a problem with zerging as long as zerging stays in zerg areas. All I'm asking is that a few players be made aware of key signs, such as "1," or "+" so that everyone gets their fair fight every now and then.

Just stop posting. You're an idiot and quite frankly, you're spamming my thread. You've made your opinion (several times, in fact,) now find something else to do, kid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.