1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Carl and your updates... ?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by AlexTech, Sep 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheShaikan

TheShaikan Banned

carl is in vacation.

2. Minaki

Minaki Minahime~

no offense but even with some ppl who already got their job, they won't bother to spend money into an online games, that's we call "waste".
    On topic, drop rate is fixed to increase the chance to get good items, however this is a p-server, that's why the cash shop has more meaning about it's existence. (i.e SW eternal, many threads are about that they should be dropped ingame, but if they really do, so whats the meaning of holiday shop?). And vice versa, if all items are only availabe in cash shop, i wonder if that p-server can be survived for more than 3 days.
    Balancing the cash items and dropable items, also their rate isn't an easy issue.

1 person likes this.
  3. AlexTech

AlexTech New Member

a high rate server is a high rate server, aion or any other game, how old are you here? i got more than 2 years, 1 account was even canceled due to inactivity and I CAN TELL U, before nobody complained about zergs or anything and there were donator items AND mob dropped everything. So please, not all of us want/have money to donate, and honestly the way this shit is going i would not even if i had the money

4. sammyeli

sammyeli Banned

Atleast fix the drop rates for PVE stuff i mean if you want keep that ABG stuff in cash shop itll still bring you money , but gear that we can earn in game please fix that because its really annoying, I have been playing for 5 days and i have gotten 2 gold world drops with all the farming i been doing, might as call it official and start charging 15 bucks a month.

I payed 60 bucks and I vote just to get premium and just a few things to survive the server atleast give me a reason for getting premium member ship or say that its not worth getting since drop rates are not what it states.

5. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Lol stormwing drops next update?

Hawt...!

6. TheShaikan

TheShaikan Banned

not.

/over9000

7. AlexTech

AlexTech New Member

I am not talking about SW Drops, ALSO do not talk about SW like if it was the only boss in game. Besh sets, not even all udas sets drop full, not even weapons, nothing. So how do you compare that with people that when they started they got their gear with drops and imagine now how hard it is to gear up. Yes, pay, bullshit. We didnt need before

8. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Eew.... no!

I don't care about the rest.

I just want a spinal cord on my sm @_@

9. AlexTech

AlexTech New Member

Yeah of course, if that set drops then the rest are BS. and its eternal thats why it doesnt drop. OK! where are the non eternals?

10. Fantaros

Fantaros Banned Forum Legend

I guess bump for this

11. Tsuuki

Tsuuki Cute Hodge Podge~

Not everyone can be bothered/has the money to go to a private server without even knowing how good it is, and go straight to cash shop and donate $100~$200 for an ABG set+access+ wep... They want to try it out first and get their first set, then try pvp and see how good it is. Thank god Carl is (hopefully) smarter than you and realises that. Obviously though, you just go straight to a private server and donate without a care, right ?

12. AlexTech

AlexTech New Member

MANY people here come from retail, i don't say all of course, and i am sure %90 of them came for the same reason, the Drop Rate.
    Imagine for a new player trying to level up getting killed by some ABG/Masta OP dude. Well that sucks, but when i am 55 i will get geared and try to pay back! U get to 55 and what? Hunt Elder in Talloc. I'd not come to a "HIGH RATE" server to wear Elder...
    To be honest, if i come from retail where i pay $15 a month to play to a PRIVATE server wich is supose to have high rates and i come and figure that i actually HAVE TO PAY TOO for everything in game, then i'd choose retail, lower rates but no bugs :/
    Is just playing smart from the admins, not greedy.

3 people like this.
  13. MildlyMoist

MildlyMoist New Member

This ^^ if only it was so... i been stuck in a floor for ages now... premium membership well spent =/

14. AlexTech

AlexTech New Member

Same, i didnt pay VIP ( and it is the only thing i will ever pay in this crap ) to get elder and some manastones.

2 people like this.
  15. sammyeli

sammyeli Banned

yea i got premium thinking it was fault of the normal rates when i first joined about 5 days ago not reading the forums, then after i realized i had just wasted 60 dollars and voting points, mainly wasted 20 bucks really for the premium membership for the drop rates.

I am from retail and I am slapping my self currently T_T for spending the money for one, its been a week and everyone thinks that carl is the dev, realistically xtereme - core devs are selling the updates and have not updated the drop rate bug yet, its like this on all 2.6 servers running xtreme- core, then I posted a single question PLAIN AND SIMPLE what are the siege times and when will dredgion open up, and no answer for 3 days now.

It is best to let your public know that hey look we are not the devs we just make minor adjustments to the configs and thats all that the official x-core dev team has not yet updated you on when the rates will be fixed and etc.

Dont keep people in a loop

16. Nyusagi

Nyusagi Gaow ~ ♥ (๑ ' ー'๑) Forum Legend

aww sunflowa sleep ^^ awake up plox :3

1 person likes this.
  17. AlexTech

AlexTech New Member

I love how the Admins HIDE unless they say "We are working on it" or they close the thread :).

18. TartSalad

TartSalad Getting there

This is how things die out. Here at gamez the candle has almost burned out. It's getting very dim here.

1 person likes this.
  19. Uehara

Uehara イシ-サマ。(´ε` ) Forum Legend

I love this thread! Honest and very straight to the point!

Everybody wants to know the answer to harder-than-Math question.. When?

20. Product

Product New Member

My thoughts exactly.

I came from the official server, almost have the full orange Besh set on my main character over there (Not to mention FULL e50 with some 55 abyss jewelry) and I can't even come remotely close to having that HERE. A private server. What a joke.

I didn't come to this server to play with a set below my retail's, I was hoping this server would be fun but little did I know what I was getting into. I feel pretty bad for dragging a group here only to disappoint them as well. I feel like I lied to them telling them this was a high rates ACTIVE pvp server. We have yet to see any of that.

Not to mention the price for accounts here (VIP and whatnot) is out of control. Extremely overpriced and I feel sorry for the chaps who blew their hard earned money on something that can be easily coded/given with admin controls. I would never, ever donate to a private server I know nothing about, let alone $60. There's a big chance for admin/mod corruption, data wipes, hacks galore with no real consequence and so forth.

Items aren't suppose to have a money value with IG gold, let alone real life money. $7-20 would have been fair, but blowing $60-200++ is insane. It doesn't even coast that much money to run servers monthly. Which personal piggy bank are they even pocketing this into? I bet they aren't even scripting the patches. I wholeheartedly agree that you should take only a small fee from players to keep the servers running, not to pocket for personal gain, because lets face it, its probably their hobby/enjoyment as well to be an admin/mod. Not a job in which they should be paid for ripping off a game they didn't create.

Private servers are meant for easy gain of the highest grade armor possible and then ******* pvp with those said items. Nothing more. But hey, seems like both were taken away, A+

Last edited: Sep 20, 2011
    2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.