1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Child Abuse .. it's so hard to go on

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by regiix3, Sep 23, 2011.

1. regiix3

regiix3 yeah Forum Legend

Why does this happen to children?
    Is it because parents think it's an ideal way to discipline their child?
    Hell, really?

Dont mind me, im ok, because i have the strength to resist but my god, Why? just Why?
    I just got slapped twice in the face by my dad (dad's slaps are the fking worst) for something i believed in.
    I argued with mum over my happiness, my free will, my RIGHT TO SPEAK.
    What do i get? 2 Slaps across the face from a crazy dad causing my mouth to swell, a blood and clogged nose, 2 handmarks on my face and a swollen right eye .

Its so horrible to see such naive and horrible parents.
    Similar things have happened to me, im sure you all know,
    But if this is what other children have to go through, Just please, kill all those parents who do it.
    Its so hard to have the strength to live on if you have to hurt like this every single bloody day.

Comparing scars to death, I would rather much just let it all go.
    But no, i have to go on because life is a fking b'tch and you have to put up with it.

Why, just why?
    Please, i would really rather much just get beaten until my point is stated and gotten through my parents' heads
    But my mouth is so swelled up, i cant even say 'um'

God, seriously, dont troll.
    Its fking painful here, I dont like it. I HATE IT.
    Because the thing is, im going to have to go through this for another 6 years.
    By then, id probably be scarred for life emotionally and physically.

'Dear Dad
    You only have one daughter
    Don't lose her.'

7 people like this.
  2. Zee

Zee Banned

****ing unreal... and I ain't kidding.

3. Ando

Ando Proficient

if you lived in germany , you could report him to the police.

NOONE has the right to hit children !!! my son is 20 and he made a lot of mistakes.. and has a lot of thoughts I dont approve.... but thats life . I never hit my son.
    Weak people get aggressive and choose violence. Talk to the police or a childcare -center.

Childabuse can not be tolerated ... NOWHERE !!!!!

my thoughts are with you..

2 people like this.
  4. Aliean

Aliean Getting there

this happend to a friend of mine aswell she got beat up by her dad and i beat the shit out of him and he never did it again.well they do it to feel superior thats the only thing i can come up with and he probaly thinks u will respect him more.if i where u would just find something good to hit him with and then slap the living sh.it out of him untell he cant even stand up.sorry if i sound harsh but i dont tolorate this kind of bullshit its pathetic

5. Ashtar

Ashtar Enraged Ashtarius Forum Legend

Regi I'm so sorry to hear this. You seriously need to speak with your school counselor or someone that can help you. *grabs you and hugs you so tight I almost squish you*

6. regiix3

Right now, i would even KILL them
    They dont understand what im going through.
    They say i dont know what theyre going through.
    F'uck it, im empathising more then they are,
    Words cant decribe such excruciating pain i need to go through just to get through the day.

They want respect? Screw them, they dont get any if they dont show any.

2 people like this.
  7. AngelOfMusic

AngelOfMusic Getting there

Parents are so crappy these days and the thing which surprises me the most is that if you ask those parents about their childhood they would say that they were beaten up by their parents as well so I can't really understand how can you put your child through hell if you were already there and you know how it is.

I am personally against this and I am trying to do something about it in my own way, can't do much because I am a little person in this huge world but I am doing my best.

When I see parents acting rude or harsh with 1-2 year old children or higher in age, doesn't really matter on the street or anywhere I happen to pass by I usually stop and ask the parents if they think that what they are doing is right, I got in some pretty nasty fights over this with some, others pointed out some lame excuses, the truth is that there is no excuse for this kind of acting.

I think we should all scold the parents who are acting bad with children in public and make them feel bad, probably for some of them will be a wake up call and stop abusing their kids as they do. Reporting them to the police would be also a good idea if you have a good police system in the area you live, I'm personally from Romania and our police suck big time so it's pretty much better to do it yourself in a civilized way and explain to them calmly what's wrong, most of them wont hear you or what give a damn about what you think but probably 1% of them will hear you out and stop doing what they are doing, so i guess 1% is better than nothing.

Child abuse has to stop asap.

8. snic

snic Respected Member

you should ask him whether he's dedicated to you and really does love you... this is the life which comes only once, so you should not be wasting it, fk near 6 years, fk what's going to happen in 6 years, you are living now and should live as for now... what's more about your dad, call police, move to your relatives for some time. child abusing is punished by law you know it

9. Jessica

Jessica Guest

I only get hit(doesn't even hurt that much, you get hit, feel pain but comes off in 5s) by my parents when I do something really really bad and unacceptable, other issues are argued and talked about and resolved.. not by violence.

10. Arashikage

Arashikage New Member

That's exactly what I am thinking when i was at your age but i suffered most than you. :pouty:

11. regiix3

Its funny because .. just 2 hours ago, while we were watching TV
    He said to me 'Regina, you're beautiful.'

2 hours later, i tell him 'You've slapped me. Am i still beautiful?'
    He was going to slap me again but mum stopped him.

12. Arashikage

Arashikage New Member

he's insane.

13. therealpersonic

therealpersonic Proficient

I agree with talking to your school.
    As daunting as it sounds, they are good people (the teachers) and are trained in these types of situations (I'm doing teaching at uni)
    As for the parents hitting you, that's just wrong on so many levels, it's not the f'cking 1950's, times have changed...

I really feel for you, tbh, if I was in your shoes, I would've walked out, told someone about it.
    Don't be afraid to seek for some support, kids do things all the time, sometimes bad, but NEVER, I say NEVER should a kid be hit! It's just... bad parenting really.

LOVE REGII!

2 people like this.
  14. Ellexis90

Ellexis90 Expert

That's probably what they think is the best way to parent you. I'd had some form of that (different in a way because it would come out of no where for no reason) when I was much younger than you, though my mum didn't let that continue for too long. Learn from it, let it make you stronger and know that when you're older and have children you will be a much better parent from it.

1 person likes this.
  15. Arashikage

Arashikage New Member

You should go to your school counselor or your close relatives to tell what happened. If your dad did it to you again leave the house and go to your relatives. Don't let your self suffer.

16. iEugen

iEugen Banned =3

After 1-2 years (may 2weeks ) you will laugh about this incident, just endure this. Grow up and agree what parrents will say =) At 15-18 years everything will change :'D

17. Aliean

Aliean Getting there

wtf is wrong with u? so u agree that child abuse is ok? thats just sick
    i siriusly hope u never get any children

18. Devians

Devians New Member

I've been beaten by iron rod many times by my mother when she got disappointed. She always do that to me when I was at the age 6 and it continues til 15. Some people say she's doing it to you for your own good, to discipline you, to make you strong, WTF I'm ain't military I'm just a poor kid studying on a local school department.I never told anyone what happened even my relatives doesn't know anything.

Seek advice or tell it to your teacher/relatives what happened, or call a police if he did it to you again.

19. Jessica

Jessica Guest

I don't think you understood his post clearly

1 person likes this.
  20. Devians

Devians New Member

laugh about what happened? well that's retarded.