1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Child Abuse .. it's so hard to go on

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by regiix3, Sep 23, 2011.

1. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

Meh regina , sorry to hear that. I also had a crazy father (i still do but i no longer live with him) and i know very well how it feels. But unfortunately there is nothing you can do for now.. at this age i mean , there aren't many things you can do on your own. :$

Good luck ._.

1 person likes this.
  2. Isin

Isin Zerg me plox Forum Legend

Sorry to hear about this regi, and true enough if you stayed here also you could report them easily and be placed with someone else which your life would be alot better. But you need to talk to someone in position to help you out with this situation. //hugs

3. Koishi

Koishi Well-Known Member

I wonder how the parents will react when they find out that Regi contacted the Police/School about her problems..
    I guess those company's will need hard proof of what is happening to her in order to actually solve things..

But i kind of wonder, does your dad have a mother or father? maybe try going to them and ask them about what happened to him (even though they might be the cause of it)

4. Georgie

Georgie Ḏɪ̭̜͓̜ͅs̪ᴛ̩̪͓ᴜ̬̖̗̬ʀ̻͚̖͎ʙ͉̜͓̖͙̼͖̳ᴇ̖̞̻ᴅ̻̞̫̘̫ͅ Forum Legend

Is it a crime, to fight, for what is mine?
    "I argued with mum over my happiness, my free will, my RIGHT TO SPEAK."

5. Ellexis90

Ellexis90 Expert

They will investigate and ask her a lot of questions. Then the family depending on the kind of abuse will be interviewed and referred to different places, counselling etc if it isn't a bad case and in worse cases her father can be jailed and charged and they will seek other family members to place her with if not with her mother.

6. Blurred

Blurred New Member

You're thinking wrong, every child is a precious treasure. They gave you education, dress,if you got sick your parents will buy medicine for you, they're doing it because you are important to them. You know what, if you're father doesn't care for you he'd prolly thrown you away. I'm sure your father is a well educated man, he did that for you to learn something.

Edit- Your house is only a second priority,

2 people like this.
  7. Chaney

Chaney Getting there

I dont know you or ur father and certainly dont know all the circumstanses here but I do think Ellexis90 offered up some wise councel. Before running to turn ur father in calm down and weigh it out. Make sure you make the right decision. Like I said i dont know all the circumstanses but I know one bad action can do great harm. Don't let it be you that does it. I'll encourage you to search deep and listen to your heart.

1 person likes this.
  8. Raptorz

Raptorz Legendary

Regi, I'm so sorry to hear it from you .. horrible things from parents ;<

Whatever, never give up please . never say: ' Comparing scars to death, I would rather much just let it all go. '

I don't know how hard is, but only think I can say is: never give up your real dreams.
    Someday everything will be fine, trust.

~ Hard isn't fight for what you want, but give what you love most. ~

If you don't wanna lose all your friends, the people who you love, don't give up :)

Cheers .

9. regiix3

regiix3 yeah Forum Legend

I dont even want to start on my dad's parents.
    Why?
    They are the most sexist and a few of the most hated people i hate on this planet.
    besides, they live in china. I wouldnt even go visit them if i had a chance because they are horrible people.

10. Georgie

The only reason why child abuse is alive today, is because we as adults fail our children when we fail to listen to them.

3 people like this.
  11. regiix3

Then he wouldnt have threatened to kick me out the house for not washing the dishes.

12. Raptorz

Raptorz Legendary

That's rightt!
    parents never want to hear what children have to say .. is always on their way .

13. Blurred

Blurred New Member

Oh Dear, did your school told you about "Household Chores"?

14. Blurred

Blurred New Member

Don't assume

15. regiix3

Wait, so the children have to be the ones to clean up the mess everyday and be threatened if they miss a day?
    Cool life, cool generation, totally love it.

16. Thestrawhatpirate

Thestrawhatpirate Unknown Veteran

Children make mistakes. you cant prevent them, if you do then what will they learn in life? child abuse should. stay strong regi some parents are just over protective and believe a slap can solve all their and their childrens problems, but the truth is that they cant

17. Georgie

Let me ask you something.
    If one day you get a call from school saying your kid beat another kid up.
    Let's say... your going home, raging, kicking, punching him etc after that you find out that the kid your son kicked was bullying him everyday.
    WHAT WILL YOU DO THEN?

18. Jessica

Jessica Guest

household chores= you get to do your part for your home/family.
    That is why talk comes first, ask what happened, gather details first before deciding what to do to your child.

19. iEugen

iEugen Banned =3

Sorry for question but how old are you? Just asking :/

@regiix3 your parents are also working, try to help them and they will help you =)

20. Ellexis90

Ellexis90 Expert

Sigh Regi,
    It makes me cringe honestly to read something like this from you because it just makes me think of my daughter being in the same situation. I hate the "fear" parenting method. It doesn't work for one and it's never right to control your children through fear, that doesn't gain respect and it's outdated. I don't know the whole situation but I'm offering you a little of the experience I've had basically from all sides of this; I've been there in the past, I've had the chance to look at it as an adult out of my parents home and control and I can see it now from a parents perspective.

Really look into the situation once you're no longer upset and think about the consequences reporting this can have on your family and really think about if it is worth it or not. If it is please do something about it, you are not powerless. Being in Australia has its advantages because we do have rights and protection.

1 person likes this.