1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Aether Seller NPC and Balic Materials Seller

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Ryuku, Aug 8, 2010.

1. spaghetti

spaghetti New Member

Fine then lets make 10 pure aether =2000 credits ;) your complaints would be invalid and it could net the sever 20$ :rightful:

2. robel26

robel26 Proficient

there is already NPC that sells Aether in both main Cities. Sample 'Tacitus' in Sanctum but wth they are all Sold Out and the respawn time written there, does not happen I waited 24hrs straight to just check if it respawns but it didn't huhuhuh

Is it fixed already or is it implemented already?

3. Kyrah

Kyrah Proficient

I saw the npc, but it was all sold out ;O

Gathering doesnt take so much time, only if there are asmos to bugh

4. robel26

robel26 Proficient

Everyday Asmos are lurking around Heiron specially in the place where Aethers are located. what I do sometimes is go to rift and go to their Aether Location and boom no asmos.LoL free gather...

5. jeflaurentino

jeflaurentino New Member

But you forgot one thing missing here: 2 double-click to split high materials and the morphing methods for the high ones.. Is there any way to implement these, because I so tired to gather a lot of materials like the 'pure' and the 'briliant'. And ambushed by asmos and get no success. :pouty:

6. Nhuktala

Nhuktala Expert

The only problem is some people don't have the most important detail of crafting but i guess you're right...
    The guide that I've read from here sux because it was just copy/pasted from a website that is a "no help at all..." :lol:

7. Fright

Fright Proficient

Challenges are easy to skip?

8. ngjunhoong

ngjunhoong Expert

oh come on >_> , with so many donations done already look whats the server come to D:.

9. pompeye

pompeye Getting there

you know, maybe donations go towards another cause instead of the one we are thinking of. it probably goes into someone's own pocket QQ

10. Xial

Xial New Member

unless the Server box is in the home of the Owner then right there there hosting costs to a data center. If its home then its a Internet connection to support the bandwidth requirements and power, surge protection, back up UPS ect. Then there is the Domain name for this server being "GamezAion.com" Now obviously the forums and the site are hosted on the same server as Gamez Aion cause both go down during restarts for a few minutes so there no web hosting being paid. The there hardware maintenance that "should" be done every month. Software Maintenance. And the Admin (Carl) is prolly the one doing these so he should get something in his pocket for the time. So he probably has a small salary accounted for himself. (if the donations are truly that much). So on a monthly basis costs are there pretty solid costs. And the "Initial" costs of the server have to be covered as well.

I am not saying that money is or isn't being pocketed just food for thought.

But wait theres a gamez "Network" That domain costs money, Other server domains cost money, other servers for low rate and MU. Very quickly theres a decent bill each month. Now every server may not be pulling in mass donations so the strongest probably picks up the slack some month. Maybe for 4 months theres a fuck ton of donation and for 4 months there none.

All this needs to be taken into account and budgeted with donations.

again not defending anyone just food for thought.....

11. Sarafan

Sarafan New Member

no i hate lot firm items, and npc already bug, here one image, i need this npc, and no exist, T-T, the drop of items firm(balic) is low, many low, and npc no alreay exist.

http://i55.tinypic.com/sndy4g.jpg

12. shijimu1214

shijimu1214 New Member

I also think we need the aether seller npc; ppl are making a profit off of us because they buy the items cheap and sell the materials expensive (or at least a whole lot more). Plus, they are able to craft armor/wep/etc... a lot more than we can... its not putting everyone on the same playing field... then we have this stupid crafting bug... but that is another matter

13. twiss_123

twiss_123 Proficient

yeah thats right dude..

14. Stacked

Stacked The Original God Glad Forum Legend

That NPC was up for a few days a few months ago, A LOT of people stocked up on items and they were removed because they kind of destroyed the economy lol.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. shijimu1214

shijimu1214 New Member

Then remove the npc all-together, I mean it's not really fair that ppl on one server buys all this shit and other can't... obviously that not in the power of ppl here on the server... is it? But either way there is still no fair playing field...
    P.S. He kinda still works on this server-side... but when you actually buy the stuff, it says "this server can't sell... bla bla bla..."

16. robel26

robel26 Proficient

I went to Abyss and there's nothing there that drops balic items unlike before they were there, where to farm balic items now? aside from DP?

17. Ch4Os83

Ch4Os83 New Member

yeahhhh.
    that s not fair for newbies like me.
    we need npc for sell material and greater supplement + master carved fragment(red/white/green/blue)

18. Elvary

Elvary naui yoesin Forum Legend

well if those NPC are added.. i think price of crafting items will reduce.. considering Kinah now not so worth it.. ppl always trade items to items.. so if those NPC added,how many NHDE to trade ABG set?? like 100?? i think just like this is the better way :D

19. Sarafan

Sarafan New Member

I think should fix this error, iám think this.
    But after this npc sell this items and now no, why?
    the npc sell item´s carved or Greater Supplements already bug, no exist, xD, fix the error...
    i think this

20. PoiZoN

PoiZoN while(troll) {++infract;}

Shouldn't this(for Tacitus, the Elyos aether seller) :
    <tradelist_template sell_price_rate="6000" npc_id="798475" name="tacitus" count="1">
    <tradelist id="5037"/>
    </tradelist_template>

Be changed to this?

<tradelist_template sell_price_rate="6000" npc_id="798436" name="tacitus" count="3">
    <tradelist id="5028"/>
    <tradelist id="5029"/>
    <tradelist id="5030"/>
    </tradelist_template>

Take a look here(Aion Lightning project file):
    http://www.google.com/codesearch/p?...:http://aion-lightning-2\.googlecode\.com&d=4

According to aiondatabase, his NPC ID is 798436.
    Cheers!