1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

~Juubii's Video Media Center~

Discussion in 'Media Center' started by Ellexis90, Sep 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ellexis90

Ellexis90 Expert

~Juubii's Video Media Center~

I decided to make one thread for every video i'll upload because there are going to be too many.

I'll be Uploading a new video every week unless something comes up.

If there is anyone that needs help or has questions regarding the video: uploading, recording, pvp etc. Feel free to ask here ^ ^

About me: I've been PVPing since Diablo 2 my mains on Asia realm 2 - SC-Rabies Werewolf, HC-Lighter Mage, USA- realm 1 Hybrid SC & HC - 2xCharger/smiter paladin.
    After the release of WOW i played rogue to 70 session 3 arena then ret pally from s3 to WOTLK then holy pally from WOTLK to 85 seasons 10 i mainly played for the battle groups and arena then in WOTLK i raided until 25 Malygos then stopped and went back to PVPing. After a while i started looking for something new to play this is what brought me to AION started playing back in 2010 december first character i made was my chanter unclear I spent hours looking online asking lvl 55's questions about the game manastones ect. all up i've been playing chanter for almost 11months 55 support retail + 55 solo/group chanter gamez

Class & Race & Server: Chanter, Elyos, Siel

Gear: I have two abg chain+15 - 4 parts mr 4 parts crit 2 parts parry
    chest mr/parry
    pants mr/crit
    boots mr/crit
    shoulders mr/crit
    gloves parry/crit

Weapon: ~ABG staff+15/sema combine - crit/silence godstone ~ABG staff/deb combine mr/silence godstone ~ABG staff/sema combine crit/blind godstone ~TAC staff/ABG combine acc/1sec stun godstone ~Athana's fate staff/eat combine 4 acc/6crit slow movement godstone ~ABG mace+shield mr/silence godstone
    How long did you play your class for: 11 Months almost 12

Ping & Computer Specs: 280-350 and 600-1k ping, Quad Core 2.6-3.9 Ghz, ATI Radeon 2GB, 4GB Memory. 1tb HDD / iMac Snow Leopard running bootcamp 64bit windows 7

Ping Reducers: Smoothping

What software do you use to Record & Edit: WeGames,

Power Tips & Tricks:

Soloing

Depending on the class I'll either play offensive or defensive.
    I play depending on what buffs the other player uses and change my play style according to that.
    I always wait for their most powerful buffs to wear off before I really start attacking.
    I also use the parry/block modi to increase my parry when vsing someone with high acc
    ~When vsing sorcs/sm my first priority is LoS and my HP. Generally the longer the fight goes on for the harder it is for a sorc/sm to kill me.
    ~Rangers I shield protective ward vsing their burst damage and heal. Unless I can get a stun on them I'll use my protective ward and try and damage them as much as possible and use aoe heal and stamina restoration. If I can I'll try keep them stunlocked. When they try and run I spam bind to slow them down then spam inescapable judgment and hope I get a stun or KD from crit.
    ~Sins enhancement mantra is my primary def against sins because they wont be able to stun unless they use oath. Once oath wears off no stuns so I nuke. I use protective ward when they first attack because that's when they're usually fully buffed. If I see no buffs I'll wait until I see them buff up and then I'll shield.

~When vsing Clerics I weave more than usual to increase the chance of a silence proc then I nuke.
    ~Glads I kite until UD is off and then pure stunlock
    ~Chanters enhancement mantra=no stuns so they can only KD, occasionally gear swap for higher parry if needed and always use silence gs
    ~Templars .... //walksaway lol ...takes so damn long D: When they go for shield burst I basically spam remove shock regardless of their ping you'll instantly be out of KD, zero KD's= no BP's just need to outlast their shields. Enhancement mantra so they can't stun.

Healing at the right time can make or break. I use stamina restoration at the first 3k loss of HP then I use my HoT that way while my stam restoration is on CD i'm still gaining back little bits of health until I can use it again.

Shields- I never double stack shields unless vsing multiple rangers/sorcs. If I can help it I always time my shields in a row using elemental screen first and then waiting as long as possible before using divine curtain

I rarely use WOI or WOP I find them too mana consuming when soloing or grouping. I find it more important to heal than to increase damage or defences for 15secs.

Mantras- My default mantras are celerity, enhance and hit. I swap hit mantra with one of these: revival, magic, protect when vsing multiple people runners and sorc/cleric/sm depending on what will benefit me most at the time.

Group

When in group my first priority is healing. If there are other chanters in the group I will try to make sure we don't overlap with shields. cloth/leather gets first heals then chain then plate. If someone is being focus fired hard and taking substantial damage this will obviously change and i will focus heals on them. I try not to use WOQ until at least half way through a long fight. I try not to use healing burst because it has a long cast time and you have a greater chance of being interrupted. I use recovery spell and HoT's and then healing light. I use my aoe heal when the group has taken a lot of damage and heals can't be spread out fast enough.

I use cloth gloves to increase cast time with jump healing due to my lagggg, it cuts down about .5 secs of a heal and gains distance away from enemies or brings me closer to the person I need to stay near.

That was a novel....

Juubii The Fallen
    Date Published: Sep 27, 2011
    [video=youtube;0fzhWeepJz4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fzhWeepJz4[/video]

Juubii Gamezaion events
    Date Published: Sep 26, 2011
    [video=youtube;L8nBshC8vZA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8nBshC8vZA[/video]

Juubii - Never To Late
    Date Published: Sep 25, 2011
    [video=youtube;IrbvbdVsjtU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrbvbdVsjtU[/video]

Juubii's PvP as General
    Date Published: Sep 20, 2011
    [video=youtube;Jj5X7QVluYA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj5X7QVluYA[/video]

Legendary Sannin Official PvP Video
    Date Published: Sep 14, 2011
    [video=youtube;AloUhCt7dUI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AloUhCt7dUI[/video]

Juubii Watchtower Vs Fantaros Aleighby

Date Published: Sep 02, 2011
    [video=youtube;9Dw5QN5kpNk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Dw5QN5kpNk[/video]

Legendary Sannin
    Eaglelance And Juubii
    Date Published: Sep 01, 2011
    [video=youtube;-P3CZFGYY7E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P3CZFGYY7E[/video]

Juubii Chanter pvp
    Date Published: Aug 26, 2011
    [video=youtube;I4FxWAZYy5M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4FxWAZYy5M[/video]

Juubii Vs Watchtower
    Date Published: Aug 24, 2011
    [video=youtube;wL-wPaFgXXA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wL-wPaFgXXA[/video]

Juubii The Chanter

Date Published: Aug 22, 2011
    [video=youtube;QRT3SbDP7Hc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRT3SbDP7Hc[/video]

Last edited: Sep 27, 2011
    34 people like this.
  2. Whis

Whis Proficient Forum Legend

ow..my idol jubii,,hehehe,,i wish u go asmo and join deja,,^^,..

1 person likes this.
  3. Ellexis90

Ellexis90 Expert

ty <3

btw this is my newest video

Juubii Gamezaion events
    Date Published: Sep 26, 2011
    [video=youtube;L8nBshC8vZA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8nBshC8vZA[/video]

2 people like this.
  4. xlaws

xlaws Proficient

lol jubii got asmo and were in EPIC legion but EPIC fail T_T

1 person likes this.
  5. Whis

Whis Proficient Forum Legend

hehehe,,we always see you jubi on silentera or inggi..^^,.can i ask how to record video??..hehehe..

1 person likes this.
  6. Ellexis90

Ellexis90 Expert

I deleted asmo juubii to make elyos juubii :p :p

1 person likes this.
  7. hunieVII

hunieVII New Member

nice vids XD

1 person likes this.
  8. Ellexis90

Ellexis90 Expert

Hunieeeeee
    Where have you been D: <3

1 person likes this.
  9. Lulu

Lulu the fallen maiden :>

and so ...
    omg my fav one is the chanter vs chanter video :3

2 people like this.
  10. Xaniria

Xaniria Dont fear me ; Embrace me

good job juubi i love ur vids keep up the work :)

1 person likes this.
  11. Ellexis90

Ellexis90 Expert

ty hun :) i think i'll post another tonight if all goes well ;)

yeah that was a fun night for all 4 of us :)

yeah :) i like silent because it's mainly dead :)
    i recorded using a program called WeGames and record at half screen with aion on max settings then i convert it into 720p HD using Quicktime movie player then use iMovies to edit then convert into 1080x1900 720 hd :)

2 people like this.
  12. Kadhaffy16

Kadhaffy16 New Member

the chanter vs chanter ved.. thats my shopmate ^_^ jhacie in the bigboss legion also ladymitchay .

1 person likes this.
  13. CoMmAnD

CoMmAnD Deja Member Forum Legend

You know how to hold a camera. Seriously , very nice job !

1 person likes this.
  14. Chuyoung

Chuyoung Proficient

In that new vid of yours in the 3v3~~sucks you didnt placed in the 1 when you fought us =/

1 person likes this.
  15. Ellexis90

Ellexis90 Expert

idk what you're talking about we vs'd 2 groups and won both... unless you mean something else and I didn't understand?

1 person likes this.
  16. Chuyoung

Chuyoung Proficient

umm~~you were there and some other chant and 1 glad..eagle or something @@

1 person likes this.
  17. neeyd_

neeyd_ chuuu~~!

awesome videos jubi :3 i hope you enjoyed the events that i did <33

1 person likes this.
  18. Ellexis90

Ellexis90 Expert

:/ don't remember i'll ask eagle when he's online but i don't know if i recored at event my hdd has been full for the past 3 weeks only deleted 400gb of recording yesterday =.=

i did :) it was fun ty <3

2 people like this.
  19. jesseneth

jesseneth Smokin' - Drinkin'

I love how u pawn ______ hahaha :p u know who :p

1 person likes this.
  20. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Love em <333333333333333

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.