1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Rinaya. . . The Scammer

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Bones, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Eternalfury

Eternalfury Getting there

Yeah, I was actually the second person to join Triality, and I have to say the whole way this went down is weird.
    At first we started off with some plans to recruit only decent, intelligent fellows, gear up everyone and do some massive PvP action. None of this ever happened though... (even though we did recruit a few decent people).

Even after knowing him for 2 weeks he didn't even bother to PM me even once about what was going on with Triality and what was going on between members in general (this stuff).

I did happen to pick up on some convo's with Brax, Cyphen and you etc. you know I was in vent. Things just went kind of strange lately.

2. Bones

Bones Banned

i guess thats just how he is.
    maybe his style or his way of mingling with people.
    or maybe he is just plain... big fat liar.

we wont know., and for now it really doesnt matter anymore. the way he exposed his ways is just too obvious how he is in online games.

im not gonna say he is that kind of person, for we cant really say we know that dude in real life.. but you know, at least when you play.. you play honestly and fair.

SIgh, we can only hope .. most people in online games act like real people. but the fact is that, not everyone can act like that.. not all right.....but there are few tho.. :) and those are the real cool players :)

1 person likes this.
  3. Eternalfury

Eternalfury Getting there

I'm quite sure the both of us belong in that group :)

4. Revoultion

Revoultion Well-Known Member

Good luck bones you have my full support
    +1

1 person likes this.
  5. pavodelajusticia

pavodelajusticia Proficient

Gotta love the middle man thing...

6. Vitiate

Vitiate Banned

Well to be honset, (This is IGN Cyphen btw) I thought I would give him a chance (Rinaya) and thats why I stayed in Triality as long as I did. Rinaya also owes me 100m Kinah for a Triality Logo I made for him at HIS request.

I am well aware that 100m Kinah is worth nothing compaired to 4k Creds but I'm just adding to the initial post's facts that Rinaya IS a scammer.

And I have proof of it as well. 3 or 4 of us were in Ventrillo when he told me he would give me the Kinah since I was working on the logo and did not attend a in game event that he ended up winning 200m from XD.

Incidentally (and ironically perhaps) I did not receive that 100m from him because, and i quote Rinaya here "I baught that AB Bow from Bones".

:whistling:

So yeah. I quit Triality right then. And ZOMG at the BALLS of him to actually apply for a GM spot here. Alls I can say is ..........wow............

1 person likes this.
  7. Condemn

Condemn Proficient

Rinaya is a complete douche bag, i'll clap if this gets him banned.
    He told me how he was gonna become GM soon too. How cutee

Last edited: Aug 12, 2010
  8. Xaneo

Xaneo Proficient

Man wow what you find out about people.... I used to respect that guy, 1 of the few people who was awesome on a ranger and was alright to talk to. Now I see he is scamming good honest people and I... Hate... SCAMMERS! Get him banned for freaks sake, if you cant trust someone then they shouldnt be allowed to mingle with decent people

9. Condemn

Condemn Proficient

He wasn't a good ranger though..lol..not at all. He claims to be the best though

10. Xaneo

Xaneo Proficient

Im not talking about his fightin skills which was decent but not too great, its the speed with which he kills which is awesome :)

11. Bones

Bones Banned

i have to say a big thank you to you Cyph. the day we talked about this matter about Rinaya and you sharing your past experiences with him. about the 100m that he owes you which he used to pay(just had to edit the typo) me 1.5b (which he said 2b : its with the ABG bow trade) was 100m yours.

I even felt bad when you said he owes you 100m, and i even told you you ill pay the 100m in behalf, for him to settle his debt.

the day that i told you that i will post the screenshots has finally come.. and it is nice to see you post here. ive been waiting for your post, thoughts and remarks. :)

PS: Ive been searching for you In-game dooood. where have you been?!?

12. ngjunhoong

ngjunhoong Expert

his ign is trelly on the elyos side i believe :eek: ? quite active. lv 55 ranger

13. Bones

Bones Banned

yes.. it is Trelly.. i posted a picture of it in the first page. and a GM also confirmed it via PM that he is Trelly.
    The GM said they had some conversations ,. and that "Trelly" told that GM that he is indeed Rinaya.

PS: and the Bow that he scammed is now Remodeled.
    - this information was given to me by a certain player and he assured that it is legit and is a fact.

IF THAT TRELLY wont be banned together with the Rinaya. I will post the Screenshot and i hope the GM will understand why i posted it.

14. ngjunhoong

ngjunhoong Expert

hope the gm can lock his acc and take out the stuff for you :eek:.

15. Vitiate

Vitiate Banned

Im always on man lol. IGN's = Nutsnack-Cyphen-Zomg

I look for you all the time too , you only have one char in my legion though so it makes things a bit difficult XD.

But back on topic. Yeah man , I'm not even sweating that 100m anymore, just glad I don't have to deal with him (Rinaya) any more. Kind of funny fact also. When I pulled all my chars out of Triality he disbaned that legion and went back to DTK XD. He is weak. And about him being the best Ranger " LAWL. He's the best when he's killing people. The first time he looses he qq's their hacking. He's the best scammer yeah but best Ranger? Na, not so much :whistling:

16. Bones

Bones Banned

oh... lmao. the only person on my Boned Friendslist is Fearofpets... in which i think you are no longer using lol...

back on topic: i know man, your freakin rich ingame.. ... and if you say again that you are broke... LMAO then you'll be rich soon lol.

i hope people will also Screenshot Spam when they trade someone.. and take screenshots on every important facts and infos they ever encounter. coz you'll never know ... the time might come that you will need those Screenies. :)

17. AchilleS

AchilleS Proficient

punish this poor boy Rinaya... grow up dude!

18. alexistheboss15

alexistheboss15 Getting there

SCammmmmerrrrr

19. Vitiate

Vitiate Banned

He'll get whats coming to him. People like that always do. You can't go through life treating people like crap and have no recourse for it. Everything always comes full circle. He'll get his lol.

20. Ottoha

Ottoha New Member

well man i know everyone said it, but its right.. dont trust anyone.....
    but i do hope something is done to him to avoid something like this to happen again....
    but there will always be scammers wanna be
    one thing we can be sure thou is that his not 21 nor 18 neither 19...
    im guessing 14 if so