1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Suggestion] 1 Day VIP

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Smok3, Sep 29, 2011.

?

1 Day Vip ?

Poll closed Jul 25, 2012.
  1. Sure..... i just need one trade.

225 vote(s)
    86.2%
  2. No thx ... better1 month subscription

36 vote(s)
    13.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aecoon

aecoon 。◕ ‿ ◕。 Forum Legend

good suggestion, but this will never happen sadly, since it opens up for so much multivoting. and will flood our server with more abg and crap, im all for players to get good gear. but they should atleast work for it like all we others did.or atleast some of us.
    but its also up for the dev and carl to fix abyss and forts so ppl can get gear, since world drops is stiiiiill not fixed after so many month.

2 people like this.
  2. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Well maybe its because of my profession, but if we started to handle things thinking that everyone was out to get us we would probably be paranoid to start.

But we'd also probably not even take in patients, scared they may sue us for some sort of mental-abuse or some riddiculous nonsense.
    Probably healthcare in itself would be abolished, bluecross and programs like that would be null and void.
    And many other things I'm sure I could make a wall of text about.

People tend to forget that VIP also = extra DP. Extra DP = more flashy (and obnoxiously annoying) skills to spam.

If anything keeping it more open like this may encourage people to get VIP.

3. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

kinda doubt dp is a reason to get VIP but eh, have it ur way

4. jj011185

jj011185 (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ © Forum Legend

VIPs will always be there. like daax said, crap sh*t players will be gone, true honest individuals will prevail, it's time they put something good for ligit players, if you keep bashing in with the multi-voters crap, they're bound to get banned anyways why stress yourself?

we just wanted to get rid of stuff when needed, trading is something to be patient with not, limited to 30 days. chances are you will just be fcking flooded with ADD words. plus they profit more on this, they could give it up to 500 credits i don't care, they could take out VIP in-game i don't care (AP/EXP multiplier), i just want to trade stuff when i could.

5. Smartik1

exp means nothing when every1 is 55
    AP means nothing (seriously 15x prem permanent vs 20x vip that costs 200 credits per day)

would be interesting to see statistics for the purchases of VIP after they implement this, the first few days everybody will get it, trade everything they can, then it will die :p ull see

6. zeei

zeei lkaashl.deviantart.com

oh how nice...

"WTT blah blah blah"

after an hour..

"ok deal"

"wait i'll buy vip 1st"

"ok me too! ^^"

it sucks that someone finally accepts a trade and you cant afford for a vip yet, how much more if you're vip already and you have to endure those days where no one wants to trade and you curse yourself for wasting 1500 credits.tormentinggg!! arghh!

7. Ladien

Ladien The Last Karate Baby

hey mod. your sig is very very very 100000000x disturbing >.>

8. jj011185

jj011185 (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ © Forum Legend

would you rather want aegis to have the jake sigs back?

9. zeei

zeei lkaashl.deviantart.com

smartik's posts is now convincing me either wise.. i know some ppl irl who actually multivote and this would be heaven for them.. i dont multivote and it'd be really unfair :3

10. daax

daax - Forum Legend

sooo heaven for 100 ~ and hell for 1000(idk how many legit players there are) ...
    multivoters will ALWAYS exist, even if they implement some anti-mv thing they will still find ways to do it...
    So rather keep the majority of players unhappy for few cheaters?...

idk.

1 person likes this.
  11. Smartik1

apparently u no longer remember the mass dupe issue, this is the exact same effect in a different form, multivoters just like dupers will bring tons of items into the economy, making everybody have the best stuff without having to work for it lol. yes it affects everybody, not just those who multivote, just as it did back then. u just fail to see it

yeah most people will go "yay free abg for me" but...the same applies to every person on the server. everybody having abg is like nobody having it :p kinda like shooting urself in the foot, go ahead, be my guest

12. daax

daax - Forum Legend

I can see u havent played in a while...they STILL dupe the hell out of the server and it wont stop...items keep disappearing after they relog..and no its not old duped items , its new duped items. So just cut off each and every suggestion which can help players just because of gamez garbage ppl will make the good ones leave and the garbage will remain.
    With each update we receive there is a chance for bugs to appear and screw other skills or features w/e so does it mean they should stop upgrading? With each trade we make we have the chance to get scammed so should we stop trading? Same crap with this...
    I do agree that implementing it might bring out multivoters but wtf does that mean legit players are in no right to have something good just because of that?

1 person likes this.
  13. Smartik1

from what ive seen, its more like a guarantee than a chance, not only do new bugs keep appearing, but old ones come back too. yea i havent played, i just read update news, they claimed to have fixed dupes and this stuff countless times :p but yea i guess i should have expected as much since whenever they list campaign quests as fixed and i log to check and they r still bugged, that they lie bout this too.

if duping is still a major issue now then yea, in that case u can go ahead with this, theres no reason not to, multivoting at least takes effort, duping doesnt

tbh they should just get a REAL dev that actually knows what hes doing rather than trying to steal source files from any other private server or doing the "lets see what happens" updates, then this discussion might actually make sense

4 people like this.
  14. Smok3

Smok3 Expert

I was Vip from day 1 .... paid like 5 months or more of vip ...

WHY?... Well...

1st ... i like big ranks...even if it doesnt mean shit ... i like to see on my name 5 star /army gen etc ..... until now there was no problem with ap gain/loss ...but now ...u kill 10 ppls...u die 2 times and u lose more ap than gain (cuz your high rank) ... vip helps u with that ...u gain more ap ...lose same amount as a regular player.

2nd... i was a trader ... traded alot of stuff many times...(good trades makes u "rich" ) and i allways needed vip for dunno what kinda offer i was reading on chat .(ex. WTB ABG "insert gear here" i have great offer )

3rd dp gain ... i was playing solo alot ...so its verry helpfull, kill 1 player and u get 3-4k dp = for me as a sorc Aetheric Spell 1min cd

4. there was some benefits with vip = enter opposing faction instance ( Abisal Splintter)

5. Alot of my legion members had vip all the time = trades back and forward ... ill borrow u this weapon/set till u can get one

so yea... i was vip alot ... and once u get used to vip u never go back .... when ure vip and u kill one player and u see u gain 30-80k ap ...and then u go to regular and u see 5k-20k ,ure gonna want your vip back.

and btw vip is used by full geared ppl not by new players who vote for gear.

And about statistics.... its gonna happen alot...especially for ppl who dont need vip for (see above 1 3 4 5) but just for trades... gear switch etc. and speccialy for new player who dont need vip , but they have one extra abg thing and they just want to sell that ... not 10 sets + 100 weapons like others who need vip all the time.

told u my example....and so to be clear I want to Borrow 1 full abg set to Watchtower cuz i dont play so much anymore ( 5 times in the last 2 months) but i dont want to spend 1.5k creds ...just for that trade and then let that vip expire .... btw when im gonna start to play again im gonna buy 1.5k vip CUZ I WANT IT

1 person likes this.
  15. neverwinter

neverwinter ~sweet and simple~ Forum Legend

this is good suggestion, i support this.

there are always pros and cons to any suggestion, but we should always keep in mind the greater good. if we keep thinking about all the negatives or if we allow ourselves to be hindered by a few bad people out there, then nothing will happen and we wont progress. just my thoughts.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  16. mortyria

mortyria New Member

Yess for 1 day vip!

17. Puddles

Puddles Tͮh͌̀ͩe̅̋̔̓ͣ̎͟ ̔ͫ̈́̾ͩG͗́̓o͐̍d̊̊̄d͑̔̎͑ ̋̾͏e ̏̏ͬ͌s̶s͛ Forum Legend

What a stunning idea.

I'll see that this gets to Carl for review.
    =)

2 people like this.
  18. M4dMa7

M4dMa7 New Member

Looks good

It's a good idea, but have to see how much credit would be required to do so.
    To evaluate the cost / benefit.
    We await the decision of Carl.

19. ShadeZ

ShadeZ being back [not]

it shouldn't be vip.. it should be "1-day-Trade membership" which won't give us the xp, ap, pet feeding rate boosts [cuz ppl will buy it to lvl up chars] ;D

20. Smok3

Smok3 Expert

i have no problem with ppl that want to lvl up chars ... some ppl just know how to lvl to 55 in 1-2h others play for 1 day to lvl up by grinding 10000 mobs :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.