1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Rinaya. . . The Scammer

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Bones, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Arsuf

Arsuf Expert

WTF man your the STUPIDIEST person ive encountered if thats your case then there wont be any trading market.

2. Bones

Bones Banned

Hi Spazz.

its good for you to drop in and post .. well im open to any views of every person who post here. And your post is although false but i kinda see your point and will gladly answer it. :)

Lets say , ok i made a mistake on trading the items in replace for WORD OF TRUST and ASSURANCE from a person to which i dont know in real life. For me, id take the risk...why? coz i value frienship more than items or in this way materials. This what you say "Something" are just things and they dont last a lifetime. But true trusted friends are alot more precious than all the items you get or earn.

you see man, its not always about gaining or profiting something or things in online games... its also gaining true friends (which separates the usual online friends / just friends).

i can sense that you only see this online private server games as your pass time or way of having fun by lets say, killing, fooling around, scam, trade stuff, earn money/kinah.. etc..

well im different... reason why i play is to meet and socialize with people and maybe have the possibility to know real people with good motives. and with that.. i play the game like every other normal player play.. which is ofcourse.. trade and earn stuff to be successful at the same time.

with my style of playing spazz, i have tons of real online friends in my friendslist and tbh, i even catered and welcome them with open arms when they visit here in the Philippines.

I am not a newbie on online games fyi., ive been playing ever since i can remember... and it has never been my main goal to be the best, strongest, toughest, most famous, or even the most feared player to ever played the game.

So man, before you jumped into any conclusions and make immature judgments on me or any other person... please do take your time to atleast study or know the/that person first.

and yes, we are different.. and i think you can never relate about anything that i just said.

PS: i am proud to become a member of a group of Philippine Online gamers here in the Phils. which is the Holy-Order of the light. As far as people who plays online... these are the people that are like me and got to tell you... your missing out.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2010
    1 person likes this.
  3. Vitiate

Vitiate Banned

Amen man! two thumbs ^ :)

4. spazztik20

spazztik20 New Member

kk i understand everything now your phil

5. azulla

azulla Proficient

get that motherfuckkerr banned!! >:D

6. Arsuf

Arsuf Expert

So if we are pilipinos why does it matter in this discussion? You mean that other nationalities cant do the same for what bone did?

7. Bones

Bones Banned

yes i am.. and i am proud of it. :)

8. Detox

Detox Proficient

Spazztik.
    As much as I am not a fan of the Pinoy community ( as I had some tackles during my MMO experience ) , the Racism has nothing to do with this subject.
    Therefore, You lost the game.
    Now Fuck Off :lol:

9. Sexybum

Sexybum New Member

*Thumbs up*

10. brainpower

brainpower Banned

When i traded big ammounts and other items , i always asked to receive first , even when i was unknown ... now i think i`ve traded more than 50 times with ammounts over 1b , and never gave first & never scammed & never got scammed . The only exception was when i bought those duped items , but there was no way i could prevent that thing happen ...
    Now i have a trader rep , everyone never asks me to receive first , all my trades are smooth and safe for both traders , and everyone is happy :)

11. Uzziel

Uzziel Expert

just closed a trade with Brain and imo hes
    the best trade and friendship u'll ever have! :love:

nwy lets chase the scammers off this server!

12. Bones

Bones Banned

TBH, i totally understand why people from other countries kinda like look down to Pinoy players. Its really not a new thing... been there.. experienced that already... and it doesnt really affect me anymore. I know who i am... and i am a real person who acts real and doesnt BS anyone. if people dont like it then its ok... its not like im gonna lose anything. Then if other people likes that.. then good... its all good.

racism is always present .. everywhere you go, work or in this case online games. especially here, where most pinoy players are just little kids (gradeschool) who spent their packet moneys to play in internet cafe's just to have the experience of playing the new hip game. and i dont blame those people who gets pissed off by these kidz.. even i as a pinoy kinda gets irritated of people asking too much. its like you already handed down a hand.... but they wanted your whole ARM.

but thats online game.. even non pinoys do that., whatever words , experiences , happenings, past or whatever happened in your MMO life.. man... SH*T happens. but you have to think both ways too..

in a pool full of these kind of people... there is always this rare types who are very different and unique ones. :)

13. Keisei

Keisei New Member

Some people have no heart and do not care of others feelings as long as they get thier own satisfaction by putting others down. They simply try to sound tough so that people can fear them on the forums, but in all reality, im sure when the servers come up... Spazz will want to quit because of all the shit he has been saying and pissing people off, its going to reflect on his HP bar. Have fun spending the rest of your gameplay time sitting in Sanctum/Pande... Cauze I know when the servers DO come up, your on my wanted list. I have elyos and asmos so I will find you. :)

And again Bones, best of luck to you. :)

1 person likes this.
  14. brainpower

brainpower Banned

thanks for your nice words :love:

15. Vitiate

Vitiate Banned

Ok, Spazz. For real. You are trolling. And now your throwing raciest remarks on top of that.

1)Since your initial post you have contributed ZERO to correcting the problem addressed in this thread. This is not a rant thread. It was started by a player who was ripped off ingame. You provide useful information on the thread. Or, you keep your fingers off the keyboard in it.

2)Opinions are one thing when they are stated one time. More than once its considered spam/rant if its not "your" thread especially. To make comments about a persons Country of origin is in relevance only to your ignorance to a solution to the topic starters thread. And it is racist. And yet again, of zero use to the topic starter.

Your posts in this topic after your initial response are there for spam and your trolling.

You have contributed nothing towards a solution in this matter other than making it painfully obvious to us all how ignorant you really are and I for will not bother even looking at anything else you have to say in this matter.

16. zweistein

zweistein Proficient

he has a wife :lol:

17. spazztik20

spazztik20 New Member

the only way to get scammed is to give someone and item and not get something in return at the same time

dont trade items for credits b/c u cant but the person with credits can use them to get ingame items so then u can trade ingame items for other ingame items if you people cant understand how easy it is to never be scammed your all dumb

18. Royal

Royal Proficient

19. Vitiate

Vitiate Banned

THAT was helpful .......... not..........zzzzz:whistling:

20. illegal pete

illegal pete Getting there

dude, all you're doing is trolling. if everyone is so dumb, then just read, stare at your monitor and shake your head.

but before you're going to start flaming people for being stupid, learn to use punctuation so you dont have three line long run on sentences. your writing fashion is akin to a mongoloid six year old.

also, quit bashing people based on their ethnicity/country of origin. your idiocy just goes to further the idea that people from the united states are rude, arrogant douchebags and makes the rest of us look bad.

lastly, nothing you say here is going to get people to stop trading for credits, so you may as well give up on your completely futile and blatantly infantile argument.

@bonesmash: the situation sucks big time. however, the ray of light in the whole deal is that you've provided a body of evidence that nobody can really argue with and at least one of the GMs has already helped you out, not to mention several more having read this thread.

so hopefully, rinaya is going to get whats coming to him, not to mention the fact that he's going to get trolled in game by a lot of people on both his asmo and elyos characters for this. oh yeah, and any desire he had to be a GM? he can kiss that goodbye. something tells me that the gamez staff isnt going to bring scammers onto their team.

best of luck getting the situation sorted out man!

1 person likes this.