1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

what is starter gear.

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Nipu78, Oct 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nipu78

Nipu78 New Member

im almost 55 and i would like to ask what easy to get starter gear.

2. Yazuki

Yazuki Proficient

Dark Poeta is good

3. Jeges

Jeges Banned

​And bugged

4. Nipu78

Nipu78 New Member

i dont see ppl going or making dp.

5. asmo442

asmo442 Proficient

Credit card = starter gear.

If you dont have money, log off and go make some. Its only 300 bucks for the best everything in the game. Less than most peoples dinner bill.

6. ShapeShifter

ShapeShifter Getting there

funny thing is, don't people go p-server for a F2P(free to play) Aion experience. yet they have to spend cash to be anywhere near geared... sad server this is.

7. asmo442

asmo442 Proficient

If you dont pay on this server, your are food for the masses. Spend 300days voting to get all the gear or 300 bucks. Even if you have all the gear, you still have to worry about hackers. Its not rampant, but its there. GameZ is not for the poor or weak of heart. You will see weak pvpers daily try to change the game to their 1v1 style. So comical, an mmo where people cry over not being able to 1v1.

8. Jellybean

Jellybean ジェリービーンしば Forum Legend

sorry no idea how new players are supposed to start...anuhart, taha, manastones, enchant stones and scroll/pot mats should all be sold on an NPC, i assume most people just want to be 55 and start pvping not struggling to farm gear (thats not even good...) :(

3 people like this.
  9. ghost521

ghost521 Lucent's name is Jeremy

It used to be Tahabata.

And then, we need to go retail ​happened.

2 people like this.
  10. Jellybean

Jellybean ジェリービーンしば Forum Legend

i know right? when i first started we could fly in DP and beat it in shit gear and not even need a full party, then go farm elder in the core and enchant without much of a problem...if i was a new player i would /wrists and uninstall lol

1 person likes this.
  11. maplekoya

maplekoya Getting there Forum Legend

Least Aion is more lenient on your wallet, just zerg him to death. Try playing games like RF Online where a donor hits you for 10k while you hit him for 1k dmg (if you can even hit him) , you cant kill donors even with a zerg as they are immortal.

Or Lineage II where 3 donors soloed an entire alliance (2 guilds) during castle siege. (this was before Dynasty armors)

Last edited: Oct 13, 2011
  12. vRisen

vRisen Banned

Whatever happened to several suggestions of mine to give new 55's gold Lvl 50 PvE armor so they can experience firsthand what Gamez PvP is like; so in turn, they will decide to donate or not.

Oh, Carl stupidity happened.

It's not my loss of profits, so oh well.

1 person likes this.
  13. ghost521

It's like they're trying to milk money FROM A CHILD'S LOLLIPOP.

You know, yank it out of its hand and put it in a secured room (in this case, make it so that it's ****ing there, but there's no way to get it) and slap a freaking price tag on it.

2 people like this.
  14. Lucent

Lucent Ghost in the shell of a former Drama Queen Forum Legend

To think there was a time when a person with good manastones and a full +15 set could go up against a donator without much of a problem.

Why do you think I haven't been on lately since I "came back" ;p its ****in ridiculous trying to get gear starting all over again and having everything restricted by VIP bullshit and nofly everywhere, its retarded.

and to answer the topic -

Grind to 55, go to Gelkmaros/Inggison and buy the level 50 (14 day) armor/weapon set from NPCs

Then you should find a guild or friends that are willing to help you out in either Dark Poeta or Beshmundir, you can also try Uda's Temple, i think people advertise groups in chat for that every now and then

once you have a set you can either keep trying to do those instances or you can instead go to Core and farm mobs there for Elder gear, but your goal should be to extract gear to get Enchantment Stones, and then enchant your gear to +15 with those

if you're patient enough you can grind the Crucible for insignias and buy a Tac's set

2 people like this.
  15. ghost521

There's a really slim chance of getting the gold set in starter's gears.

16. Lucent

Lucent Ghost in the shell of a former Drama Queen Forum Legend

I got my chanter geared out in Anuhart and Beshmundir golds, not really a powerful set and admittedly Dimitra is to thank for most of it, but still with the drop rates its at least not that hard to get Anuhart stuff, getting Tahabata stuff is another story.

and Beshmundir isn't all that easy but if you're useful and have very patient and helpful friends, its more than doable

slim chance may be correct, but ehh if people aren't idiots, its not that hard. Just really annoying for anyone that knows how Gamez used to be.

17. karziuz

karziuz Im VIP Bicthes

[​IMG]

Sad but True :(

18. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

First of all,dont listen to those who say that if you dont have money then log off and never play. Its a lie. This server might have donations but none pushes you to pay. There are ways to get good gear without spending money. You patiently vote just like most of the people and you can market just like most of the people . For starters i would suggest you to do Udas temple and lower udas temple,location at inggison/gelkmaros. It drops good gears,same or better than anuhart and the bosses are easy,dont do DP cause the bosses are bugged/OP idk and its a hard instance now u need some fkin points to open tahabata and brigade general anuhart,what a new bullsh1t i say.. After you get gear (you can get accessories,set,weapons all in udas and lower udas) you can start crafting/farming manastones/farming bosses and selling for kinah or items and also get some gold/platinum medals to start buying pvp gear. You can also sell 2000 VIP credits for a decent set+weapon. Good luck.

19. PoWeLL

PoWeLL Getting there

Would like to know why you call this bugged.

Look, im on still pretty "starter" gear, so i might help you on this.

- First of all, you have to take an eye on broker and see whats needed and can be easily sold.

- Raise the Aethertapping and craft to sell and get kinah to help you buying manastones and some enchants.

- To get a gold weapon, you can buy it on broker or get it at Debilkarim. So enter a legion where ppl wants to help you with this. Also you can find out the legion ppl to go instance. In my case, i do it only with me and a cleric, so we divide the drop better.

- To get jwls, you can get the eternal rings on Anurati (Udas Temple), Dont need to kill all the bosses and nothing at all to get Anurati, is on the front room. Just kill 4 or 5 mobs and you can easy start on Anurati. This is the fastest instance to do, and keep farming till get the 2 eternal rings, gold necklace and also some gold daggers to break and get enchants. To get eternal earrings, go Debilkarim and do the same (Boss is a bit harder and you must spend more time on get into the boss room, but dont ever think on cleaning the hole instance. Just scroll-up and run, obviously, need to know where you going^^).

- To get enchants by breaking items the best option is Debilkarim, couse it drops 4-5 gold weps.

- To get armor, you should start zerging with everyone else. You wont kill a lot, but you'll be able to get ap fast. Get enough kinah and buy Silver medals on broker (i did) and buy Elite Archon/Guardian Squad set. Its easily get, easily enchanted (couse is lv 30), have 6 slots and pvp defence. If you use 2handed wep, get the squad weapon too.

- Another way is farming Crucible Instance a lot and get Tac Divine set (9k insignias per complement, 19k the armor if i remember well)

- Dont forget buying Greater Supplements to enchant better.

- When you run on full elite aquad +15 and some normal weps +15, LUT/UT jwls, you can kill a lot if you know how. You 'll can get plat medals on balaurea forts and start getting the GPP items.

Im doing just this, and right now i have all GPP jwls, bought first GPP part of the set, and have my first ABG weapon.

Hope i help you :)

1 person likes this.
  20. WindGhost

WindGhost New Member

The summery is : Be patient, play smart and get what you want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.