1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

what is starter gear.

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Nipu78, Oct 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raptorz

Raptorz Legendary

Yea , that's so so stupid! @:
    So , we are in a private server ( PVP server ) coz we don't wanna pay for play the retail.
    And a guy come here and ask: " How I can get starter gear ? " and WE answer: " Pay to take it. "

Thats stupid, we don't wanna pay to play in a PVP server, and they must know that...
    You can farm something in Dark Poeta (bugged) and at another instances but if you wanna do pvp , forget ...

seriously , forget. /;

you can't kill a full ( or with some parts of abg set ) , you CAN'T kill it.
    So , if you are going to farm something , think a lil bit before. coz it can't do pvp ... /;

Sad but true. This is gamez. (;

Welcome!

-- Ok , now srsly. --

Well, if you want a good gear, you can't take it if you don't wanna pay...

So, you can get some stuff level 50 ( NPC items I think ) ..
    Or... enter in a nice legion that can help you with some nice stuff ( starter of course |: ) and farm some parts in instances ..

- Dark Poeta or Beshmundir ( I think both are not bad.. but I don't farm items so Idk exactly. [ they're a lil bit bugged |: ] )
    - You can farm it at Core ( not bad , kill the mobs and take the items. )

And of course, enchant all your items to +15 with enchant stones and add some nice manastones ( of couse the correct manastones for your class. )

And I think thats it , but remember :
    Here you can't kill a abg guy with farmed stuff ( LOADS of people got Full ABG set , so be careful about it (; ) ... but no worries , I think you will get some nice stuff.

Thats all, good luck (;

Last edited: Oct 13, 2011
  2. voter

voter Proficient

I just started a lumiel character and I never realized it was so hard to gear up for starters till now. I can only imagine how fast a beginner would quit this server lol.

3. Yazuki

Yazuki Proficient

Or resort to begging in Sanctum -_-

4. asmo442

asmo442 Proficient

Laughed until I had tears rolling down my face. But yeah, he just mapped out the downfall and decline of noob armor on this server in a few terse words.

5. asmo442

asmo442 Proficient

Core is out for the elder gear, doesnt drop hardly at all now. Was like 1 to 4 pieces per monster, now its like 1 piece every 15.

Best place for gear to break down is, at least I think so, is doing those 4 quests just outside the inggi/gelk castles for plat medals. You get plats, occational pvp points, and lots of blue and gold gear to bust up for medals. You will get tons of 90 to 100 stones there. And just sell the junk to the shop and you will get rich, too.

6. Rizenz

Rizenz Anniel Lien Enna Forum Legend

Orrrr..... you can look for me ingame IGN: Aristocles or Vindictiv and I will pimp your character xD! aren't you that sin that wanted to join my gank squad xP?

I have some Fenris/Miragent's Set/EGT set and some more random crap for a starter can us so feel free to ask

7. ::B::Y::O::B::

::B::Y::O::B:: Expert Forum Legend

just do crucible that gear is pretty decent

8. Phalcon

Phalcon Arrows all in ya a$$!!! Forum Legend

I agree. I myself coming from retail Aion came because 1. Retail sucks nuts for leveling. 2. Was tired of paying $30 a month to play. (wife & I) Playing on a private server lets me just enjoy the game. The flip side to the "Private" server is that you can "donate" to get the best gear. This is AWESOME if you have the cash to do so. If you don't you can vote for credits. Huraah right? Well honestly if most people are like me they will eventually donate to get better gear. This is again great if you can afford it but for the new players who can't they are pretty much screwed. Most of the instances are currently broken and drops suck atm. Also new players not knowing how to make money in the game would just make things worse.

So let's review you come to private server to avoid paying to play. You have no idea how to make money so buying gear is out. Instances are broken so getting gear drops from Boss' is out. So now I'm 55 with no good gear or weapons. Everywhere I go I'm getting ganked by full APP or ABG players. ...End result = Ragequit.

9. Nipu78

Nipu78 New Member

My ign is Nipu.Thank you for gear

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.