1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Reg hackers and other issues!!!

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Candyman, Aug 13, 2010.

1. Candyman

Candyman Expert

Not sure where i should put this but as alot of ppl view this section i thought i would post it here as i do believe this is important.

Over the past few days whilst reading the forums here on gamez ive noticed alot of threads/post's being made reg's to hacking,Corrupt gm's,accounts being banned etc etc.
    Now i too have done this which is wrong now what you guys need to remember is.

Reg Hackers

Proof ie: screenshots, fraps/xfire should be posted in courtroom/report section of this forum not plastered anywhere we see fit as this jus causes spam......they will be looked at and dealt with according to what the gm's/admins see appropriate for the offence now it may take a little time with the gms/admins having real lives but it will be sorted.

Corrupted GM's

Now this one is very important as ive seen one or two of you guys splurting things out here on varies threads that one or two of the gms are corrupt or maybe corrupt.
    Now tbh this is out of order if you have a prob with a certain gm or any other member of staff and you think he or she may not be doing what they are ment to be doing then:

1.You either keep your opinions to yourself or

2. You talk to the person in question
    via private pm's only!!!

3. gather what ever proof you have of this and send it to either carl or Karissa and let them deal with it as they see fit.

Account bans

This should be taken up with the gm who banned you via private pms only not plastered here on forums.

Racism

Now this i will keep short and sweet as i've seen alot of this ingame :sad:
    Racism is against gamez rulez and will not be tollerated by the staff or the community .
    Plz keep this crap in your own homes not ingame ty.

GM's plz close this thread inorder to stop the spams ty

:kewl: Happy Gaming :kewl:

Last edited: Aug 13, 2010
  2. Ghosts

Ghosts Getting there

Ohh....new GM ? :p

3. Candyman

Candyman Expert

haha very funny no im not a gm ^^ jus an ordinary guy who only wants whats best and that is a damn good clean'ish server to play on .

4. Revoultion

Revoultion Well-Known Member

good enough for me
    +1