1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Magic Boost Sins > Official vs GameZ Aion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Signet, Oct 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dany3l

dany3l New Member

Signet has a point...and Devs realy need to do something about the Sin problem..it s getting old and no one seems to want to solve it.

2. Isin

Isin Zerg me plox Forum Legend

yup yup true, all we can do is wait, this is why most of the time i never make threads about it cause they hate sins. I'd even be content with them not fixing signet for a while as long as they made all of our skills actually work.(still hinting at apply lethal venom) I feel for the ppl who have to use this skill on lumiel when it doesn't even work just to get to another skill on the stigma tree.

3. Rome

Rome ソロモン・ヨアズ・アブラハム Forum Legend

bumps to this threads. Can evilset work this out? thanks

1 person likes this.
  4. ilbreezeli

ilbreezeli The Anti-Troll

O GOD NOOOOO now ima have to worry about mboost sins ganking me fully buffed =.=. i hope my wito 1.750 mr does something >_>.

5. Signet

Signet Proficient

All i can do now is wait.. All my points are valid, and im not complaining about 100-200 damage... this is a serious issue as i loose 600-1200dmg with 0moost (who knows how much when applied with my 1640+mboost)... I gave the devs all the nessessary data to fix this problem.. They have official dmg vs a dummy, and they have gamez aion damage vs a dummy... The damage difference is extremely noticeable, and this is something which needs to be addressed.. Hopefully someone looks into this.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2011
    3 people like this.
  6. Rome

Thanks for taking the time we appreciate it.

2 people like this.
  7. Signet

Signet Proficient

Thank you. Hopefully hard work pays off, this thread has gotten a lot of views and post in a short period of time. I hope a dev or someone of authority will come across this and actually take the time to read it.

8. lafitness88

lafitness88 I LOL at hackers

Let me sum Up, then since, you are kinda raging. Gamez is not going to change, I been on crusade about positive changes ever since we get pilled up of bugs after bugs.

I am trying to give you a peace of mind, that it will not happend, its been like this ever, since the beginning, If you really are set on playing a magic base sin, go to another server where things work.

and you really need to calm down, now one attacked you kid.

Something is always going to be wrong in this server that is main point, something big like this we have posted and posted and posted I have even mailed carl about detail report. Believe me is not going to change.

SO DO NOT GET *****Y!

just trying to let you know the outcome of this and it will be nothing as usual.

Btw, Do not think we have active Devs atm which lies another problem as usual.

9. Signet

Signet Proficient

So just because you had no luck with devs answering your problems, means EVERYONE else in here should not post them... LOL

Like i said, dont bring uselessness... into a useful post. end of story

10. lafitness88

lafitness88 I LOL at hackers

There are any active devs, if you have not notice, letting you know this is kinda useful, but if insist go right ahead. Devs cannot change things without carl, letting you know this is another helpful suggestion. But since, your kinda narrow minded state. And not even listening to my attempt to let you know what is what then go for it, I spend to much energy on this manner already.

What is worth, I really want you to proved me wrong, if you actually fix MB sins.

11. Rome

don't worry they will and I'll keep bumping this till is fixed. I have Evilset on Skype and I'll link him this thread. He will need footage of retail sin naked attacking dummies, also geared as well and Gamez sin attacking dummies too. What will happen is: He will re-create sin in gamez and twitch it till it reaches retail-like damage. I'm really hoping this gets fixed, I myself play sin on retail but is only lvl 42 and is not suitable for this.

2 people like this.
  12. Signet

Signet Proficient

Well if i had your attitude... This post would never be made, and it would not have almost 800+ views and 50+ posts in 3 days... For what its worth, id rather my opinion be out there, then it be kept to myself, regardless of who will see it and who wont... At least i gave them something, isnt that better then nothing or am i wrong? And its not like its a half ass attempt at trying to fix things, i spent a long time gathering everything, providing evidence, talking to people from official, and i actually made a valid post, about a valid problem. Like i said im not complaining to them about a 100-200damage loss, this is a significant loss, which is very noticeable to even the most noob eye...

Whether or not it will be seen by someone of importance, who knows. Its in the right part of the forum, its a very indepth post with lots of facts and evidence to back up those facts(which is always a plus), its a hot topic, it has a lot of buzz around it... All the necessary things needed to attract attention of someone whether it be carl, a dev, etc...

I can only wait and see what will happen, but i do hope i prove you wrong :)

Im still working on getting that footage on official, but its extremely hard to do as no1 wants to actually take the time to provide me footage of those things and then make the video, and then post it up... There is a video on the very first post of someone doing every rune except radiant and signet.. so they have those damages there already... And i got some1 to test signet in official (3518 it hit on dummy in panda), but they didnt wanna take the time to make a video... Still trying to see what i can do

Last edited: Oct 19, 2011
  13. Plechac

Plechac Proficient

To help Evilset, I can test scaling with MB, which should be ok ...
    this way he only needs to set the base dmg for those skills according to the retail ...

1 person likes this.
  14. dany3l

dany3l New Member

thumbs up!

15. Plechac

Plechac Proficient

I am still working on the MB scaling proofs for sin .. tonight it will be finished .. after that we can create a new clean thred with all the evidence together in one post and show it off to devs ..

We need a video from retail with "proof" tat it is from retail a.k.a link to armory

I did some theorycraft .. with best of ere on gamez you can get almost to 1800 MB, solo buffed ...

If we apply this MB on 3515 signet dmg .. we will have 14 000 dmg .... I f this will be ever fixed, I will be awaiting LOT OF MB sins ... cuz he will kill everything in 3 sec .. couple that dmg with 30 % pvp attack, and you have almost permanent +10% att in PvP ... this nice rune will be hitting for 8400 dmg noncrit :D:D ... would be insane ..

2 people like this.
  16. jj011185

jj011185 (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ © Forum Legend

bump for this...

1 person likes this.
  17. Isin

Isin Zerg me plox Forum Legend

iono i had full abg cloth with mage accessories full mb, couldn't get past like 1500 at the MOST. But as far as the dmg the runes give i understand ppl dont want it to be like "omg 8k noncrit wadafwk" dmg but it should be like 400 crit or 1.2kcrit either regardless. Just after alot of observations from things here i have come to the conclusion that sins are just that hated. mboost doesn't work with the runes right, if u stack aethertwisting, focus evasion and spell dodging you only resist like 3/4 atks instead of 4/4, apply lethal venom doesn't(or has it ever) worked even though they've been told about this countless of times. Just face it, they hate us.

18. Plechac

Plechac Proficient

ABG gives you 210 MB
    ABG bonus gives you 196 MB
    you will have 42 sockets ... 1134 MB
    GPP rings .. 48 MB
    EgT earings ...62 MB
    GPP neck ... 48 MB
    ABG belt ... 32 MB
    MCC glasses .. 66 MB
    Food ... 60 MB

This will take you to 1856 MB

Pretty neat ... this will end up that you will be doing almost 301% more magical dmg

19. Signet

Signet Proficient

On my first post u see i get 1643 (which can still be improved a little bit) prob hit my max at 1675

As for this... ABG set bonus isnt working right for cloth (dont know about other gears) but cloth right now adds +parry instead of the +mboost.. so take the 196 away. I wish it was working id be at 1850+ as well

20. Signet

Signet Proficient

I just wish an AM/GM/Carl/Someone of authority would put a response in here...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.