1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Magic Boost Sins > Official vs GameZ Aion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Signet, Oct 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plechac

Plechac Proficient

First, sorry I am little late with this, but yesterday I needed to finish my University stuff :D ...
    Sorry for so many videos, but WMM sucks and I didn t want to dwnl sony vegas

Siel : 22.10.2011

Ancestral radiant rune - 1370- GA-Ancestral radiant rune dmg - Xfire Video
    Binding rune III - 705- GA-binding rune - Xfire Video
    Blood rune II - 728 - http://www.xfire.com/video/4f3874/
    Divine rune I - 1565- GA-Divine rune - Xfire Video
    Explosive burst - 942- GA-Explosive burst - Xfire Video
    Needle rune II - 1377- GA-Needle rune - Xfire Video
    Pain rune IV - 1202- GA-Pain rune - Xfire Video
    Radiant rune I - 1474- GA-radiant rune - Xfire Video
    Rune burst - 1269- GA-Rune burst - Xfire Video
    Signet Silence - 2345- GA-Signet + agony rune - Xfire Video
    Agony rune - 1091- GA-Signet + agony rune - Xfire Video

Dmg scaling by MAGIC BOOST- GA-MB scaling - Xfire Video
    Assasins have 90 knowleadge, which measn they gain 1% increased dmg on magic skills for every 9 MB they have
    I have teste this with 180 MB .. which is 20% increased dmg.
    Signet Silence 0 MB - 2345 dmg
    Signet Silence 180 Mb - 2814 dmg
    Dmg diference is 469 dmg, which is exactly 20% of 2345 ..
    So therefore, scaling is WORKING retail like.

Also here is video from player
    Aion
    which shows basic dmg of runes on retail ...
    Damage das runas assassin lvl 55 - YouTube

Retail Pain Rune = 1803 dmg
    Retail Neddle Rune = 2066 dmg
    Retail Blood Rune II = 1091 dmg
    Retail Rune Brust V = 1903 dmg

I know that is not "all", but atleast we can get a basic "image" of dmg diferences ... they are not static, but maybe somehow there can be "crafted" dmg .. anything higher that it is now would be enough ...

Signet if you will have time you can take this, form up a SOLID thread, report this to bug report section with link to your new thread, hopefully with also Signet silence dmg proof .. cuz we don t have that one yet ...

I hope with this we can give Developers enough material to change the base dmg of runes ( lvl 5 carving ). Thumbs up Evilset

Last edited: Oct 22, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  2. Xardas

Xardas Getting there

i have a question about manastones, mb and ma manastones are the best for an assasin??

3. Rome

Rome ソロモン・ヨアズ・アブラハム Forum Legend

I talked to a friend from Zikel today @_@ he said MB sin is equivalent to a Glacial shard build sorc GG.

4. Signet

Signet Proficient

exactly, except our cooldown time is 1min 30seconds, where as they can constantly spam spells.. to make up for that, we have stealth (which can even still be seen by many players(considering the amount of sins/rangers there are), and knocked out of by an AoE).. i dont see what all the QQ is about this build unbalancing everything... it all evens out in the end, does it not?

5. Joshan

Joshan Proficient

i dun like that calculation where sin would have more dmg than sorc cuz sin has 90 knowledge meaning 9 mb for 1% and sorc have 115 knowlege and it takes 15 mb for 1% this thread explains it:
    Spell damage and You. - AionSource.com - Powered by the Tower of Eternity
    tho his wrong on the 5% dmg while flying that dosent apply for mb and just for normal wacking-with-the-orb dmg

6. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Some days I thank god I had the decency and knowledge to know to have a MR set.

I hope MBoost sins get fixed, just so I can rofl as I resist them all and barely escape the jaws of death.

3 people like this.
  7. Joshan

Joshan Proficient

with just 2k mr u aint gonna ressit it to go mb they also get mac so + mac acura 500 i dun think u'll be resisting much unles u get 2.4k mr +

8. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Spiritmasters have 2.6k

Ohohohoohohohohohohohohohohohohhhhhhaaaahahahhahahahahahahahhh

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  9. Joshan

Joshan Proficient

no.. i think thats only ur sm .. other sms have normal 2.1k oh right u still using those +300 mr manastones .. pass me a few ploz.

10. Signet

Signet Proficient

and that is another point of mine, against mres set, our class is useless without oath of accuracy (5min cooldown)... hopefully u can pass this onto Carl or someone who can do something about this Aegis, as we are not the one ones who hope this is fixed! (i just want to play my character again :()

Last edited: Oct 25, 2011
  11. PoWeLL

PoWeLL Getting there

I've just read through it but ofc you're right. But when you say you need to test on dummy with 0 mb, maybe it wont help, how do you know dummys on gamez have same stats than retail? I remember i have broken a dummy with 1 hit here once, what is not possible on retail, dummys have almost instant regeneration.. If thats not the same, how can you be sure their stats will be? I dont know if right now this still happening, maybe they are now fine.. but i dont think theres is a 100% way to proof dmg diference between retail and private servers.. couse just cant be 100% sure that tested npcs would have same stats.. Anyway, is a fact that the class needs a boost, not only MB ones, and not oly sins xd, but you have the closest prooves, hope they count on them.

12. Signet

Signet Proficient

Dummys have been fixed, and work like retail now.. They have mercenaries constantly attacking them, and they do not seem to go past loosing a millimeter of HP... Its pretty safe to say that GameZ aion training dummys are same as retail as far as everyone is concerned

13. Plechac

Plechac Proficient

No .. 2400 is basic MR with ABG grade gear and full 42 sockets of +14 MR + MR food + Spiritmaster´s Spirit wall of protection ( Water spirit )=2600 Mr

14. D3adMan

D3adMan Proficient

Damage das runas assassin lvl 55 - YouTube there is one skill at the end of video(1:07 ) "Explosive Burst" 942 dmg same dmg like in Gamez dummy's because is a normal magic skill that don't use Rune for dmg so is simple the rune dmg formula is wrong here with a very low dmg rune skills as result.

@Signet u can put the results retail/gamez for explosive burs on first page so others can see normal magic skills do exact dmg like in retail.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2011
  15. Signet

Signet Proficient

Very low rune damages indeed. Hoping this gets fixed.. Ive added the explosive burst retail/gamez damages to the first post as well

16. TrueSeph

TrueSeph Proficient

Very informative Signet, and although I'm not an Assassin player (actually was my first class on retail before I switched over to Temp) I'm hoping that this also gets fixed to be as close to retail as possible.

Their is some obvious glaring differentials from retail classes to Gamez classes and I feel that more informative players whose been in retail as of recent time should give more info such as this to fix them and make them working as to the real thing as possible.

However beware, when and if they do get fixed to be like their damaging retail counterparts, be ready for a slew of threads complaining about how OP Sins are and their skills yadi yada nonsense.

1 person likes this.
  17. Joshan

Joshan Proficient

yeah but i was talking about unbuffed as in max mr u can have unbuffed cuz u dun see sins coming right ? otherwse they would be gladiators plus i think that sm skill adds 250 mr so 2650 mr ?

18. Plechac

Plechac Proficient

If runes dmg will ever by fixed, I am anticipating similar nerf as Sorc got ... :D ... oh w8 .. it is assasin ... so no nerfs needed ...

19. raidonxxx

raidonxxx Master member

and ma?.......

gamez aion mr 30000000

gamez aion ma 0.1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBD7XVvJ02s

metapod mr gamez aion hahhahaha

Last edited: Oct 26, 2011
  20. Signet

Signet Proficient

Thank you, i worked hard on it... And yes i agree with you, more people from retail should post obvious difference for gamez aion to see... A lot of people come in here and tell me that this is useless and no GM will look at this, and im just wasting my time.. But if people never posted these kinds of problems, then NOTHING would be fixed... Good to see a lot of people are liking this, and posting and viewing.. Its become a hot topic in this forum, and i hope that attracts the attention of some higher authorities who might be able to make a change :)

?? really. this is what a senior member's post now a days? Please dont post non-sense on my thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.