1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Bring fun back to PvP - Avoid Zergs

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Sexyfear, Oct 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sexyfear

Sexyfear Getting there

POST EDITED * AREAS ADDED
    HELLO Elyos and Asmodians of Lumiel.

I 'm coming to you with an idea I had some days ago.
    First I discussed about it with some experienced Aion friends I have and their answer was
    something more than positive.
    I am here to introduce you a new way to get rid of "zergs", bring FUN back and remember
    the old good retail days (for those who played there). :kewl:
    As I already did, you must create a new toon, level it to 40 level maximum and get for it
    some 30 or 40 abyss gear.
    Here we are..! You just have to search for a rift you can pass by, in Eltnen or Morheim.
    Careful, there are only 3 rifts available for your toon if it's level 40. That means you have to wait till 1/3 will appear.
    It's retail like.
    Idea's Scenario:
    The idea is to have a toon 30-40 level max and gank low areas like Eltnen & Morheim. Solo or Duo.
    Avoid larger groups for better PvP joy.
    -Here are some areas were we should expand our twinks PvP-
    (Rift entrances you may use in each city are marked as 1, 2, 3)*Lvl40toon
    Morheim
    [​IMG]
    Eltnen
    [​IMG]
    As far as I can tell you is that for the past 5 days I have my alter toon in Eltnen, I enjoyed some good PvP.
    But we need more people to come in to this. To help expand PvP in lower areas. Both Eltnen and
    Morheim seems to be a bit dead.
    Just spend 1 hr of your daily PvP to your alter toon. You 'll love it..

It's time to let this feeling touch us again. Those who were playing on retail can totally understand what I mean.
    I got bored a bit of the reason that I can't anymore solo PvP cause a zerg will come and "melt" me in 1 sec
    and then every piece of zerg puzzle will write above my dead body stuff like:
    "lol" , "noob".
    I won't mention IGNs. :rightful: (there's a bunch of them)

PS: Please let me know your opinion here. I hope more and more will gather in Eltnen/Morheim.
    You 'll almost everyday find me in Eltnen for a while. Keep in touch guys.

Thanks for spending time to read my post. :)

Last edited: Oct 30, 2011
    14 people like this.
  2. Sycth

Sycth Banned Forum Legend

So you're saying 'Let's gank pinks?'

Doesn't sound like much fun to me, Zergs are part of Aion... the fun part is being able to escape from Zergs and outsmart them or run round them and PvP somewhere else.

Not everyone likes Solo PvP

3. Jessica

Jessica Banned Forum Legend

Not everyone likes zerging too. The idea is great. See you in eltnen/morheim soon :lol:

Its a discussion thread not a suggestion thread so its not mandatory but to plant the idea to someone elses mind who might like it.

1 person likes this.
  4. Sexyfear

Sexyfear Getting there

1. No one forced you to do that. It's only an idea for those who like it.
    2. The "Let's gank pinks" it's your words. I talked about lvl 40 toons. Never said "Be 40 and kill 25's".
    3. Read and understand topics. If you don't understand something well then either try for explanation
    or just don't answer.
    Thank you :)

1 person likes this.
  5. Sycth

I don't like zerging, but i find it fun when i see one because i just run for my life.
    Zergs are part of the game.

I'm all up for Solo PvP, i was a Sin after all but what i think the OP is trying to say is to make a Twink and kill lowbies.

6. Sycth

Well that's why i added a question mark at the end of my question because i don't understand what you mean.
    I didn't troll you nor did i mean any disrespect...

I just don't understand what you mean and you should answer more politly imo :(

1 person likes this.
  7. Jessica

No, its make a twink and find another player who made a twink. That is why he made it on public forums, to let people know someone is doing it too.

8. Sycth

Ah ok i see, it just didn't seem clear to me :(

9. adumala13

adumala13 Well-Known Member

For me all class can be at solo mode its up to you if you choose solo mode

me as a sorcerer even if i dont have proper gear but still im solo ( even you ask other players who want me to party them =.= )

and yeah still keep saying noob,lol even out no. ( I AGREE with you sir sexyfear )

10. Sexyfear

Sexyfear Getting there

Sorry If I sounded rude or whatever. It wasn't like that.
    The point I 'm trying to get out of all this, is to enjoy with smile some "fair" PvPs.
    You only have to do this in case you 're bored of zergs. I never said "fvck mass PvP, go solo" :)
    Twinks were always a part of Aion like Zergs as you said. Let's give life to twinks in GamezAION too.

11. Sycth

Yeah i didn't understand that you meant for twinks against twinks, i thought you wanted to just beat on some lowbies, my bad

12. Sexyfear

Sexyfear Getting there

No way. I dislike killing lowbies and my legion mates can state this. I hope to see you in Eltnen hehe
    Azphelumbra!

13. Bambieundies

Bambieundies ╥▌Funeral Director▌╥

This is a very nice idea indeed.... but how about if an idiot shouts location ely/location asmo then lvl 55's will try to repel only to find out that the one's who are rifting are lvl 40's and below.... still, everything has its pros and cons. This might be the concern that Scyth was trying to deliver... The fact that it is not a bad idea after all but we just can't persuade everyone to do this. I've seen a lot of players chasing pink names just for a kill... how stupid isn't it?

14. Sexyfear

Sexyfear Getting there

100% agree.
    That's why I posted here so everyone can see of what we talking about to do.
    Then If any 55 retard come up to destroy the fun, he will be just SSed and posted here so everyone can see
    for who retard are we talking about. :)
    We can't do something else. If we are real loyal persons then we 'll keep it cool.

15. Bambieundies

Bambieundies ╥▌Funeral Director▌╥

OMG!!! I've just read a thread about lvl 55's camping a lvl 49 cleric... xD fail!!!!! :p
    still, the idea is good and yeah speaking of humiliation, I'd love doing that to retards.

maybe because lvling here is just easy so it is inevitable to have zergs of 55's xD

1 person likes this.
  16. locoloco

locoloco New Member

someone said that you can find solo at inggison and bla bla bla... yes ofc you can find,ofc you can have fun,ofc you can bring trouble to a zerg alone,ofc you can lure a zerg and killing them one by one,ofc you have fun when you feel the feeling to survive,plz stop saying things that will lead this thread out of topic,or saying things to get a "like" from others.its a very good idea since the population of the server will seperate also to other maps.And like sexyfear said,noone forced you to do something like that,personaly i like the idea becuase i want to see diferent maps...diferent places,diferent names...and ofc once you get bored on your twink you can also switch to your main 55lvl char... maybe... maaaybe this idea will give better pvp (low and high lvl) think about it. Ill be will sexyfear in elten.You are welcomed to join us.

Saciah.

2 people like this.
  17. EagleN

EagleN Expert

oh no, i cant use my WoC at lvl40. QQ ragequit

18. Sexyfear

Sexyfear Getting there

LOL fake reason ^

19. Shunko

Shunko Expert

I will definetly make a level 40 twink later though, atleast the gear for those levels can be obtained unlike level 55.

Edit: what's the fastest way to lose exp? I imagine we will have to do this quite alot... it would be great if a developer could make a /exp on /exp off option

3 people like this.
  20. Jessica

great suggestion . . . but all that happens to suggestions like this gets ignored.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.