1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

LAST CALL Number 1 on Lumiel

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Ando, Oct 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plechac

Plechac Proficient

I am lil bit late ... but congrats guys ...

You really deserved it ... even a loner like me can say that you have very good base, and nice teamwork.
    I am happy everytime I see you, cuz I know I might get a chance to 1-1, not like with other legions that only zerg you.
    Also I will never be suprised by Alexxu, :D evertime I meet him he does something that makes me smile ( in a good way, f.e. one time I runned to your group solo, and he just made some emote, like sunbathing or something ... made my day :) )

Only thing I wish for you guys, that one day you would be able to fight against people of the same caliber in terms of group pvp ...
    ....I am seeing that something might be build from Sleeping forest folks, but that is just speculations ...

Keep the good job, and entertain us for the time .... :)

One more time, congrats

2. Shunko

Shunko Expert

I sure wish they would give me the same treatment.

3. Plechac

Plechac Proficient

There is still "might" :D ... But once I have Ingored Alexxu and someone else in Silentra, they were fighting 2 vs 3 , so they just returned favor ....

But from my experience, LC players tends to give you chance 1-1 more then others ... in the last few days, I am very popular with Destruction Legion :D .... Everytime I kill someone from them solo, I can expect 4-5 of them on me in 5 minutes ....

4. Jessica

Jessica Respected Member Forum Legend

We do give 1v1, but everytime we get trolled like that, we didnt know our location was already being spammed while the 1v1 was on-going. So yeah. Happened like 4 or 5x now.

5. Pakerfez

Pakerfez Bacon Fanboy

Gratz to us =3

6. liainnya

liainnya Proficient

It was hard work, but we made it. :lol: Great job everyone, especially the leaders! Im really proud to be a part of this =333

7. blisblis

blisblis Proficient

good teamwork=good numbers

same like ClanAsura(if somebody remember)...hope that you will change the sad history of the best legions and stick together as much as you can.

regards
    Crak

8. alexexe

alexexe Expert

good legion don't live forever...that's for sure

9. Deleven

Deleven New Member

First GZ to first place ;)

but i have to say that this was foreseeable ;) cause no legion could have stopped you ... look redivius, trauma, juuken , they all became inactive

That's exactly what i think... there are so many legions, which dissolved after a decent time, really a pitty :(

10. Kiyomie

Kiyomie New Member

Good legion... Congratulations!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oh :'(

3 people like this.
  11. timtaylor

timtaylor Getting there

Mareiko = jchernadez right?

12. Jessica

Hello Hater =)), except u didnt take a SS when there was 10 asmos vs 20 elys in vorgaltem who apparently got pushed away.

If im going to Inggison to pvp, I need to pass Silentera, to get there I need to pass gelk.

3 people like this.
  13. Ando

Ando Proficient

Alex is right, its pretty hard to keep the team together. So many different characters, so many different cultures, so many different personal likes and dislikes. LC is just like other good legions not gonna excist forever. But most of the members gave their best to the team and put themselves in the second row. Its not often that you find the ppl to build a team like that.

and thanks Deleven for you wishes . I would just like to see you more ingame . not only your illusiongate all the time. ;-)

2 people like this.
  14. Kiyomie

Kiyomie New Member

20 Elyos? D: Lying is bad :x

[​IMG]

Wait... I'm seeing 13 people in the list, 1 is not online/disconnected (Skanks' name grey-colored) :3

I would appreciate if you would stop acting like a very good and respectful player, always talking about you being zerged or your kisk being camped/destroyed when you yourself do it anyway, just an advise :p

Ciao!

Last edited: Oct 28, 2011
  15. EpicNinja

EpicNinja Banned

no reason to call her a lier now, you never know if there were some randoms fallowing u guys, also when theres red dots moving around i dont count i take and estimate then start nuking :)

3 people like this.
  16. Jessica

U had an alliance and failed? eww. I dont exactly count how many u r but seeing ur in an alliance with 2 full groups and failed to kill people who are just zerging without a support near em, then ur really bad.

17. Kiyomie

Kiyomie New Member

Don't change topic please :) I'm telling you, I'm not good given the fact that I've been playing assassin for just about 3 days now with GPP weapon and EGT set. You don't count but you said there were 20 Elyos which obviously means lying. Also I was solo until these guys came and invited me (notice in 1 of the screen shots, I'm the only one at the 3rd group because I was just invited by then). You could even ask Physicist about it to confirm. I just joined their alliance to see what will you do and I was surprised, since you guys keep saying you don't zerg/camp even in Elyos' LFG but what I saw, what these screen shots say is the opposite.

I knew from the start that their alliance wouldn't last long I mean who's alliance would last long when your kisk gets destroyed :p

And oh, they did kill everyone in first 2 rounds until you guys came and the numbers became what it is on my 2nd screen shot.

Anyway, I'm done here. I just wanted people to know what you guys really are because it seems you're some kind of over-rated people. My point has been proven so that concludes it :B

Again, *cough* congratulations! *cough*.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2011
  18. Jessica

The topic is Last Call is number 1 in Lumiel. You are the one who's offtopic :D check the rankings check our videos. We dominate.

Cute, what will who do? No LC was there when the alliance was made. Where is your proof? That I was running towards you alone and Im zerging you? I don't have to count every red diamond on the minimap visible and how many asmos were running along beside me. The point is we are number one, and ur elyos butt got kicked out of our map. No killing baddie asmos for you.

2 people like this.
  19. Vilandra

Vilandra New Member

lol Jess XD

1 person likes this.
  20. Deleven

Deleven New Member

Point is that i go solo 95 % of my time... so what else shall i do against 2 full pt's ? give me your ultimate hint , come on !

Edit : And guys... stop blaming each other , when you got zerged in the enemy territory. It's quite normal to defend the own territory...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.