1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Last Call part 8 (Lumiel)

Discussion in 'Media' started by tritium, Oct 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Avanael

Avanael Getting there

We don't know what's the meaning of zerg?

Now tell me.. do u find something that compares to us Last Call? We use numbers? we have no skills? Come on, we don't need numbers like hundreds of millions of players to rush someone lol. Of course some of us are taking a look if there's still zerg-location in Gelkmaros, has nothing to do that we would zerg, we even don't need all those randomplayers around us. Maybe that's why we're getting called zergers, but we aren't and it's not our fault when they run with us afterwards.

1 person likes this.
  2. tritium

tritium Proficient

[video=youtube;H2FCQsKxNdw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2FCQsKxNdw&feature=related[/video]

we can't understand each other....
    i give up ^^

1 person likes this.
  3. Ando

Ando Proficient

1, I meant every player that is in LC started ONCE (at the beginning ) on this server with bad gear, and they worked their way up. I wasnt meant that they did that WHILE beeing in LC . Pls read more carefully next time.

2. why do you even do it then ?

have a nice day

HI

2 people like this.
  4. Jessica

Jessica Respected Member Forum Legend

Hi again! Y u no say hi back to me? postcount+1

5. Kiyomie

Kiyomie New Member

Typical reply of someone who's got nothing more to say because he knows his argument is invalid :)

6. Jessica

We actually found ur kisk easily. Give us some credits lulz. Stop QQing on our thread, make a new one.

7. Kubito

Kubito Proficient

Cmon guys lets give love its near xmas.. Lol

8. Avanael

Avanael Getting there

What the f*** are you talking about? I could show u screens where we're getting outnumbered 2-3x our groups and say "JEEE we dont zerg, look at those numbers trololo".. So ur arguments -> invalid too.. I dont care, I'd give a **** about ur screens, could be angled in many ways.

9. tritium

tritium Proficient

i'm just tired to explain to 15 year old kids what is RvR (real aion pvp)
    i just give up because that leads to nothing to explain you how aion isn't a 1v1 game.

you cried about being 3v1 at your kisk...the only word i have is...
    ROFLMAO.
    you would have suicided if you had played on my ranger.

so yes, i give up talking/teaching kids now =)

say whatever you want, it wont change our playstyle and it wont change the fact we pwn everyone on Lumiel right now

[video=youtube;_wHYPsBCSjU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wHYPsBCSjU[/video]

1 person likes this.
  10. Kiyomie

Kiyomie New Member

LoL, that screen shot with my kisk isn't even about being 3v1, we didn't even fight, I'm not so stupid to fight 1 sorcerer, 1 ranger and 1 cleric all at once. That picture is meant to show how they camp/destroy kisks even though you guys are complaining about getting the same treatment from some elyos in elyos LFG which by the way means you're no different compared to those elyos. Got it? :3

11. Savage

Savage New Member

Fine Lady :)

1. The Last Call strong since these players joined...

2. This is needed for the full truth.

Your strength is the clerics...

Cheers

Last edited: Oct 28, 2011
  12. alexexe

alexexe Expert

Again this pict...but tell me again how many elys was there too? U are trying to prove that we are fighting in gelk or what? we are always in ing...always!!! maybe it's rare to see us in gelk and u made a ss to flame us. It was Divinity legion...no mercy for campers and zergers...It's not like that we are always fighting in gelk because u saw us once there...i think even u know that we are always in ing...just read the ely lfg chat.

13. Liramlis

Liramlis New Member

You should just give up because they (Last Call religion followers) can not understand the meaning of the word hypocrisy. And so they will always come up with those silly posts defending themselves, pretending to be the victims of zergs and etc, without understanding that they also do it. Let them be happy with their delusions of being number one. Number one hypocrites :d

14. Jessica

And there wll always be people like you who cant step up the game and just open your mouth and type silly phrases to try and demote a healthy dominating legion.
    [video=youtube;H2HdaQm24bE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2HdaQm24bE[/video]

2 people like this.
  15. alexexe

alexexe Expert

Really? Do u really think that LC its zerging gelk? Maybe i should always zerg with my gr to make the pvp imposible in gelk and maybe then u will see how is the pvp with LC in gelk and how empty will be ing.

2 people like this.
  16. locoloco

locoloco New Member

Iinggison is very zergy lately,and when asmodians block temple of scale then there is no trafic at the whole inggison map and all inggison is empty becuase they cant kill asmodians,they cant push them,or they even like doing that thing (standing inside fortress and asmo outside)
    At the other side,i dont know if something like that happens to gelkmarus yet.Everytime i pass from gelk crossroad i see most 10 ppl w8ing for elyos to apear... and i guess elyos are solo or with 2 or 3 man group not more... so yes maybe you elyos compare your gameplay with our videos,and you think that our video is a zerg vs zerg.Just wish that asmodians wont be tired of inggison and start coming also to gelkamurs and then you will qq about zerg.
    Something else,like trit said,aion is a team game.All the classes have skills that specialized for group vs group and even assasin is specialized to assist.I have done a lot of great things as soloist,here on gamez and on retail.After you pass throw some stages of experiance,skill etc you will understand that now its time to learn how to play as a team becuase its something that i havent imporved yet you know.There is also the other side,ppl have started with pve and team playing,and after some time,they will feel the need to do solo...to the ppl that says that i prefer solo than group pvp,i would answer that when you were going... , i was coming dude.

1 person likes this.
  17. mical01

mical01 New Member

meh....zerg pvp isnt my thing...especially playing a sm, being squishy and shiz wit my legion mates almost never on wen im on so i dont have a healer to constantly back me up... i enjoy solo to small-scale grp pvp, like 2v2+ or even 6v(x amount of asmos)...

but besides that point, onto the topic, good job, even tho i dislike certain players in ur legion due to them feeling the need to shit-talk wen they kill somebody 8v1 or 20v2, at least u guys are all together and have coordination and MANY (too many) healers keeping the grp alive, just wish the elyos would coordinate as well wen Last Call zerged into inggison =/....so far the only coordination iv seen is wen im pvping with legion mates, if its not with ur own legion or ppl u know out of legion then u may as well just run in solo and get wtf-sizzled in 3 secs, 1 by 1, cuz thats about wut the elyos do alot of times...

18. mical01

mical01 New Member

double post btw, CUZ I CAN!!!

alexxu ur a good cleric, as well as some of ur other legion mates are good at their class, so wut u should do is SWITCH SIDES!!! lol...no but srsly, me and a grp of buds used to play on another pserver (pretty sure its dead now cuz of the lameness of the owner, alente used to be a gm on it tho <3 u alente!). But anyways, the population wasnt that great on it cuz it just started out and was a new server, but of the players that were on it, we had the top grp of asmodians, top 2 glads i would say (miss u boba!!!), top sorc (which i dont care wut anybody says, this sorc is number 1 in my eyes, from my experience with pvping with him and seeing him just rip other sorcs a new one, even 1v2+, he knows his class better than ANY sorc iv seen on gamez, he may not be "known" cuz hes not one of those self-proclaimed godsorcs, but you will know if u fight him), best sm, and best ranger...we didnt even have a cleric in our 4-man grp, but we tore up the elyos EVERY single time we fought them ANYWHERE, any time, cuz we had coordination and knew wtf we were doin...point is, the elyos were so horrible that we switched sides to encourage more equal pvp, and it kinda worked for a bit but with the low population, didnt make that much of an impact...wut im saying is u guys have a larger number of players, so if u occasionally switched sides and pvped WITH the elyos, maybe some of them would learn how to coordinate and pvp better instead of running around with their heads cut off...cuz right now from wut iv seen, everytime u guys come to ingg, which is usually during MY prime time of being on, after i get off work, u guys just come in ur zerg and totally roll over the elyos, no matter how many numbers we get, i mean doesnt that get boring? doin that every day, not having any competition? imo my idea of good zerg pvp (if thats even possible) would be a back and forth motion, ur grp owning the elyos, them regrping, recouping, and comin to roll over u guys, so everybody gets ap and isnt just demoralized completely from being constantly beat down...

but thas just my 2 cents, wut do i know, im just a lonely sm tryin to survive =/

1 person likes this.
  19. Jessica

you mean we let ourselves die? LoL.. . We died numerous times getting zerged. Elyos does not deserve killing us without a fight.

20. Avanael

Avanael Getting there

What's wrong in having "many" (4 aren't many lol..) healers? It's better to have 2 in each group, to support each other because if the first cleric is getting focused hard by the zerg, what do u want to do against it? Nothing except dying after some instantheals. We're always expecting zergs, that's why we have at least 2 healers.

And please.. "when Last Call zerged into inggison".. alright.. we don't know each other and their skills (or we dont have skills), just run to inggison and "zerg". Dang, nvm, I give up explaining like tritium. Senseless.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.