1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Magic Boost Sins > Official vs GameZ Aion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Signet, Oct 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shunko

Shunko Expert

I'm really really really hoping that this gets fixed because i am craving to roll a cloth assassin ;(

Thats why i bump this thread even though i haven't read all pages.

2 people like this.
  2. Zyphre

Zyphre Getting there

Not sure if trolling. But I want to do it too.

3. Rome

Rome ソロモン・ヨアズ・アブラハム Forum Legend

Same here.

4. Noonie

Noonie Proficient

Magic Boost sin, Is, A, Joke. U wont hit anything. Trust me. if all your Runes are resisted with full attack u think MB will be better lol? I mean really think about it................Not to mention if you kill a target within your buff Timers your absolutely 100% screwed.
    Can you imagine sitting around only able to kill 1 target every 5 mins cause your waiting for Oath. Its pathetic.

1 person likes this.
  5. Rome

Rome ソロモン・ヨアズ・アブラハム Forum Legend

in retail MB sins are a trend and if you group with 2 of them and a chanter, everyone and each of your opponents will die.

1 person likes this.
  6. Aegis

Aegis Guest

I think that if a person is geared out well enough, knows what they are doing (proper build in terms of manastones, perhaps consider cloth set, stigmas, godstones, and whatever other jibberish (scrolls too?)) then it is possible.

But otherwise they'd prolly end up in that one good kill every 5 minutes mode like Noonie suggests.

7. Noonie

Noonie Proficient

In Retail, everyone has EGT and EAT if they are even lucky killing Targets in Blue gear. It just wont work here the way people are hoping.

1 person likes this.
  8. D3adMan

D3adMan Proficient

I think most of the sins want this build to kill templars because at is now a Sin vs Templar with same gear = 01% for sin to win (1% are afk templars :) ) so will be fun the make templar fear the class that he never lose 1v1 . (most of times 2 sins vs 1 temp and still can't kill him and i have full ABG)

9. Ladien

Ladien The Last Karate Baby

in terms of magic boost* PS: im talking about magic boost.

every class then should benefit form MB right?? not only sins,

also some DoT's are awefully low. same as concentration.

*ontopic, sins are missing 300 MA on the left hand and if that SS is from retail, then atk speed should'nt be capped as well, right??

10. Jennix

Jennix New Member

i like to try that...but what build should be better???MB or atk..?

11. Signet

Signet Proficient

No one is asking you guys to play this build, none of the people who want to play this build QQ about the macc we will have and how often we will hit, it only seems to be those who are afraid of our potential damage that seem to come here, troll, and QQ about how useless this build is... If you are not in favor of this build, or if you do not plan on playing this build, why come in here and post your useless threads.. IT IS NOT YOU WHO HAS TO PLAY THIS BUILD, SO STOP YOUR QQ'z and please write something productive :) not singling you guys out, but you two are the last two who posted these kinds of post after my last post... Everyone else has positive feedback/writes something positive, whereas there always seems to be those trolls who cant keep there finger off the reply button...

Thank you for all those who continue to bump/like/and contribute positively to this thread :)

12. Plechac

Plechac Proficient

With MB assasin you can go for Ma pretty well .. first you wear caster acess, so + Maa ..

With 30 elite cloth + lvl 40 pvp off hand + yamene main, you can reach 1400 MB w/o problem ... so f.e. in ABG/EGT you can go for

1200-1300 MB and rest Maa and the result will be 1500-1600 Ma I think ... pretty good if you ask me .....

1 person likes this.
  13. MaXpl17

MaXpl17 Proficient

I've got 1300ma, 1009m.boost, 655 crit, 580/440 attack, 2200acc and that stats are pretty enought :) Only some players sometimes resist me, but whatever I need oath only against good/best players. I use everything xD M.boost bursting, waveing, qd tree, depends on opponent, and I can kill one by signet tree, second by qd tree, third by middle air chain bursting : p

But please, fix that signet silence tree, it rly do too small damage :)

14. jj011185

jj011185 (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ © Forum Legend

if this really gets fixed, in siel with all stigma, sins would be at par with all those classes who really benifit from all stigma feature.

1 person likes this.
  15. Tempzilla

Tempzilla I Gots Candy!!

I Did this build on my retail sin before I quit playing retail, comparison of retail to here is no where close.... but that also has to do with the the crazy 15+ abg and what not and im sure ma/mr isnt quite like retail as well, block and parry too.. @_@. I could easily go around and silence/stun lock several people and make them go boom (elyos 2x silence ftw) Glad and Temps would be like clothies to me was fun lol.

16. Signet

Signet Proficient

if you watch my first video... i do around 200-400less damage to people wearing full +15 abg gear (compared to me hitting them with 0 armor on).. so it is not the ABG sets either, it is just the servers bugged rune damages

17. jj011185

jj011185 (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ © Forum Legend

bump for this.

18. Plechac

Plechac Proficient

The only problem of Runes are the wrong basic dmg on all LvL of carvings ... this results in lot different dmg after Magic boost scaling.

ALso I have heard something of boosted Maa according to what lvl of rune you have carved

19. Signet

Signet Proficient

i dont believe you get a boost in Macc from different level of carves (1-5), its just more damage dealt, and more of a chance to land its effect (so signet silence for example will have a better chance of silencing with a level 5 rune carved rather then a 3)

20. Signet

Signet Proficient

thought maybe 2.7 would bring some fixes in the runes, but not much to my surprise, they all still hit the same... :(

On a better note, congrats to over 100 posts, and almost 2000 views.. Thank you all for your continued support, and i hope all of this doesn't go unnoticed

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.