1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Temp DAMAGE

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by moaka64, Nov 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. powerball

powerball New Member

Eroque is pretty much right, I don't play templar anymore but when I used to ,with double buff on I could crit players for 7-near 8k on players regardless of class

2. Jamesz

Jamesz New Member

for all the Def Templars have I do think they need to lower the damage they do a bit.

3. Scyllus

Scyllus Banned

If you say you have good gear, then you need to know the epic build for it. ;) Or evade shieldburst by using the use`able skills in there. ;)

4. aragornus652

aragornus652 New Member

yea sure all retard sorcers allways cry about temps having to big dmg... so one explanation u suk at sorcer if u cant beat templar... other thing i dont get why to cry for 1 skill when sorc skills is much more op

5. powerball

powerball New Member

You do realise shieldburst goes trough FE and aethertwisting? Shieldburst goes trough any dodge type skill , the only thing that can stop it is UD type. but that's not the issue , it's the dmg

6. EroQue

EroQue Proficient

oh yeah,

Glacial = 1min CD
    Flame Spray = 30 sec
    inferno = 2min
    Pandemanium of focus = 2min
    Shadowburst = 1hour
    Lumiel = 1hour

templar?

Breakpower = 16sec

GG

7. EagleN

EagleN Expert

there were many threads about BP already. and it's clear as daylight that BP is not following the dmg formula or even random dmg. but the dev is too stubborn (or....) to accept that. Sure strike is the most powerful physical skill, but in gamez, it eats BP dirt.

1 person likes this.
  8. Casull

Casull I has arrived.... Forum Legend

..a private server will never be like retail unless u use server files..Aion Private servers use emulators..Difference?..Server Files=Retail files, means real game play and system, can be modified by admin but stats are perfectly balanced like what u see on retail..Emulator=Packet sniffing, debugging and analyzing..This means trial and error..Close to retail but still different..Unless the devs get good packets and data on something, it won't be fixed easily..

9. EroQue

EroQue Proficient

You're right

Gladiator = Damager
    Templar = Tanker

but, i see diferent things here :D!

10. madkido

madkido New Member

*****ing commence! Break Power is 1 skill.. ONE!
    Name all your sorc skills that do over 2k damage every single time..

11. Razor

Razor Master of Disguise Forum Legend

Nothing new. We all know BP is broken, and we all know no one will do shit about it :) Sad but true.

12. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

Actuali galdi its one of the best dmg dealer class .

Templars BP it's 100% bugged ...

13. EroQue

EroQue Proficient

haha, you're a mad templar. :(!

14. madkido

madkido New Member

I don't play templar.. at all. And if ur a sorc and get killed by a templar.. reroll, please?

OT: Don't want to turn this into a flame war, so next time you talk about a nerf please consider players that aren't full abyss yet, thank you.

15. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

BP doesnt hit more than glacial. You are talking about CRIT BP and non Crit glacial here,in short you just qq cause you got pwnt by some templar(s). I ll tell you what,go hit someone with break power while non of your buffs is up,you ll see that your dmg is gonna suck. So in order to hit high you need 2 buffs which have 1.5 and 3 minutes cooldowns respectively. So that skill can hit hard every 3 minutes only. And no i dont think its OP,sorcs have full stigma trees here,thats actually the OP part. 1 class cant be OP cause of 1 skill.

PS: Go try hitting someone with glacial while your buff is up and you ll see the dmg if it crits,and its not just 1 skill,you also have flame spray,inferno,aetheric spell,lightburst,kaisinel's wrath,aether's Hold chain skill and some pretty hard-core instant skills that can deal up to 3k crit dmg and some defensive buffs that a temp would dream about.

bb+ qq MOAR

2 people like this.
  16. maplekoya

maplekoya Getting there Forum Legend

Dosent have to be full ABG, get your opponent to wear the same grade of gear.
    For example Temp in elder gear vs glad in elder gear. It has the same effect as a ABG vs ABG.

If your going to say nonsense like "ABG weapon has higher stats then elder!" Im going to tell you ABG armor has higher stats then elder.

or

"ABG weapon and jewels have PVP attack!" Im going to tell you ABG armor has PVP defense -.-?

If its tested between two lvl 40s. Then replicate the same lvl and gear in Gamez. If there really is something wrong in the coding , you should be able to see the difference in damage.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2011
  17. Razor

Razor Master of Disguise Forum Legend

Sad part is our skills hit that hard in Retail with the same gear too. Unlike yours, which if you wear ABG, and your enemy is naked, won't go over 4k :<.

18. madkido

madkido New Member

Break Power does not have random damage.. getting different damage from 2 different templars with different items and buffs on doesn't make it random omg.
    Skills with random damage in Aion: Stunning shot, Rupture Arrow, Shining Slash, Punishment, PERIOD!

19. OrlesianBard

OrlesianBard Proficient

lol i even encountered a elyos(cafe fairy)Temp in Heiron with A Shield and hammer, and dmge like hell. atak speed was crazy. most of their temp are like, you know impossible.. no offense to them, but many people think the same way.

1 person likes this.
  20. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

In retail you dont have full stigma,and guess what,i play a sorc and i know how much power you lose without your full stigmas,both of the trees have huge disadvantages but here you have full stigma,and yeah HERE temp hits hard just cause you have full stigma. You would tell me,temp has full stigma too,yea i know,but templar is a defensive char,all the skills are weak with or without full stigma,thats why they got stronger BP so things can be balanced.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.