1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Server going downhill?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by EvanHunter, Aug 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Nice avatar! :D I am personally trying to adapt the render into a signature I'll use in the near future. :lol:

2. ryang

ryang Banned

You complain about going off topic, and yet this is the most random post in the whole thread. And he falsely accused me in public and refused to answer my PMs :pinched:

1 person likes this.
  3. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Ã￾ know :x, even I feel spontaneous urges xD

4. Sareion

Sareion Proficient

Sweetness, trying to remember the program i used to use before the blue screen of death happened to my last computer haha. But basically you can take an image like my Avatar, And apply it to a model. From there you'd have no problem rendering it and using it in a sig :D Hit me up if you figure it out I love sigs. Besides a Tyrael Sig would be awsome

5. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Tyrael signature <333
    [​IMG]

Badass!

6. Sareion

Sareion Proficient

Very nice haha you make this one? or did you find it?

7. Aegis

Aegis Guest

found, i wish i was that epic to make it! XD

8. Djedefra

Djedefra New Member

I would like to be able to us all the skills for my class. I have a 55 Chanter, and a 55 Gladiator. I have done the command //givemissingskills, but why are most of them grayed out? Or when I am being attacked the ones I normally use also become grayed out and I cannot use them. If the owner of the server wants donation, then fix the server or stop asking for votes and/or donations. This server does not deserve to be number 1, unless you want to be number one in lag, skills that don't work, or other problems, then I have no problem voting for that.

9. Sareion

Sareion Proficient

Simple they could be the skills that Require DP to use. Read the skill Info. Either that or they are the skills that must be chained to use. If its not that, you don't have the right weapon equipped. Please check these if none of those come back

10. Djedefra

Djedefra New Member

With the Chanter the skill to give health to me or my group is one of the skills. Another is the attack. Those are just two of the skills I was talking about. The weapon I have is a Tahbatha Warhammer Mace. From what I read about that weapon it was the best. Is that right? Also what does the weapon have to do with the skills working some times and graying out other times. Most of my skills that I have are grayed out. I can use just a few of them. I would like a GM to fix it so all the skills at lvl 50 or 55 can be used. That cannot be that hard. If it is just let me know and I will go do a different server.

11. Sareion

Sareion Proficient

ABG is the best, Archon Brigadier General (IE mace, spear, bow) for PVP at least. But Those are the Chained skills, and they are aware of the Healing skill. Basically the ones you can use right off the bat, but are grayed out for the rest of the battle those are DP skills, which can only be used if you have enough DP, which you get from killing stuff. The other are chained skills, which means you must use the first skill then the 2nd will be useable, then the 3rd will be but only during the chain. but you can keep chaining them. Refer to the chaining chart. In game i believe you hit K to get there then click chain skills. or something like that. House sitting so i can't check atm.

12. isistriskle

isistriskle New Member

Well,Sareion I desagree with you.
    Because you can have the best weapon,but if in pvp no one skill work,you cant click in no one is because the problem is the server.
    That happens to me alot the time.
    In PVP i just cant click in no one skills basic skill like heal and nothing...so i die fast ,because i canot fight!!

13. Apathetic

Apathetic Banned

OK This Is A Serious Question...
    Ryang**

Why Are You Still Posating Stuff....i Saw U Posting On Another Thread This Afternoon Saying u Were Leaving And Never Comming Back

And Yet Ur Still On Here Trolling

Why?

Last edited: Aug 14, 2010
  14. Sareion

Sareion Proficient

Nor can you use proper English or spell correctly. Im guessing you like 12-13? Your post makes about as much sense and the big bang theory. Which makes absolutely no sense for your information. Fire in space....haha. The problem is not that the skills aren't working. Its being intelligent enough to realize that some of the skills are broken. But the problem here isn't broken skills its Learning how to chain the skills :D.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2010
  15. Fright

Fright Proficient

You could just write the first sentence.
    So true...

16. isistriskle

isistriskle New Member

I have 3 Char. Two lvl 55 and one lvl 37. But the skill to give health to myself is not a chain skill. But in pvp is is grayed out. It will gray when I am be attack by Asmos. BTW English is not my first language so before you talk about the way someone talk/types you need to ask first. No I am not 12 or 13. I am a lawyer in Brazil. Do me a favor and replay in Portuege and I will see how good you are in my language. No cheating either like using Google translator.

17. Alente

Alente Legend Forum Legend

Alright well this clearly hasn't been going anywhere for a few pages, to quote myself from the beginning:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.