1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ganking/Camping

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Solitary, Aug 15, 2010.

1. FallenPreacher

FallenPreacher Proficient

hes right, now if u rather to b a solo player thats cool, but dont come to forums complaining about how the opposing race is killing u cuz ur alone.

2. Solitary

Solitary New Member

Read my thread bud, I'm not alone I've had to get my entire legion to protect me to get 30 to 55 and we ALWAYS have to fly together so we don't die, so don't tell me HOW I am playing MY game you don't know how or what I play so don't assume anything.

My point is why should solo players be punished for either being solo or LIKE playing solo? Why should new players be punished because they haven't found friends/legion or leveled up/geared up yet?

Why punish people and let people gank them IN CITIES/TOWNS (This is my point of the ENTIRE post you people keep taking it out of context and thinking ganking EVERYWHERE)

Last edited: Aug 15, 2010
  3. FallenPreacher

dude ur making too much drama of this, and ur talking like if u were the only 1 who had to go through that. stop crying already

4. Solitary

Solitary New Member

I'm not making "drama" I'm stating a suggestion and facts if you don't want to respect my freedom of giving suggestions then don't post in my thread.

5. SabakuSasori

SabakuSasori Proficient

@Solitary - The rifts are for something you know.
    There will be less ganging when the rift cap will be fixed.

I played games where guard hited 10k++ players in full gears and full buffed while max hp was 8-30k (unless there were stats where you got 100k+, even then those got ganged by guards and die easy).

I came with that habit here and was ganged many times, hardly getting 50 (before 1.9.x.x) but didnt QQ around forum about it.

I wouldnt mind guards to be more powerfull and I belive most people not agreeing with you have already 5x chars tho.

6. FallenPreacher

i lol'ed
    anyways dude if it makes u cry so much u should take a break from the game until they fix the rifts' cap.

7. Prestige

Prestige Well-Known Member

"Guards currently are useless" Are you serious? They do like 1k-1.7k+ dmg each and Mure speedhacks in Eastern Shard, and not to even mention the other OP guards in Asmos DP.

You're crazyyyyyyyyyy.

8. Solitary

Solitary New Member

Rifts are there, correct but I am talking about ganking/camping IN CITIES/TOWNS.

Please do not take my original thread out of context and keep it on topic.

9. kimizuka

kimizuka Proficient

lol..
    So, Are you expect those guard to be 1 hit KO to those who camping? Seriously, if those guard have this kind of dmg, nobody will engage in war or raid since they can be 1hit ko-ed?

Ganking is part of the game, if you get killed by a gang, why don't bring a whole bigger gang and kill them back :)

10. FallenPreacher

dude, werent u crying about how high lvls go ganking/camping on low lvls in cities? well thats bcuz the rift cap hasnt been fixed yet, when thats fixed then u probably wont get ganked, or at least if u do those will b lower players than right now, hopefully it at least makes u take longer to come QQing to forums again <.<

11. Prestige

Prestige Well-Known Member

Guards are already OP. They can kill me in 3-4 hits (depends on which guard!). Not to mention that they can stun, root, etc.

12. vRisen

vRisen Banned

You know, if someone wants to be a douche and kill someone 20 levels lower than him, just feel sorry for him. That's all you can do.

Once you reach level 55 and join mass raids, you might decide to visit that place you once leveled in 3 weeks ago, while you're there, go ahead and get revenge on that asshole, because he's still going to be there.

13. abyssshun

abyssshun Proficient

I totally agree with that and yes i do understand about what your saying but you shouldn't make a thread about it because i'm pretty sure most of the gamez population has had this happen to them both asmos and elyos so no point in crying about it x-x :pinched:

14. Asmodaus

Asmodaus Proficient

Then go to a place where the rifts dont matter, if your Eylos, GO TO THEOBOMOS, asmods dont go there, and you can easily lvl in peace to 55 solo, thats what everyone pretty much does, and there is the asmod equivalent, but i dont play Asmod, so i dont know what its called, to quit QQing about not being able to do anything without being ganked, its the life of the game, now suck it up or stfu,

1 person likes this.
  15. gosmall1

gosmall1 Add Sir. NO! STFU!

x2. That goes for Asmo too. Go to Brustonin....

It's part of the game. Get over it. Level up. get even.

1 person likes this.
  16. SabakuSasori

SabakuSasori Proficient

Your joking, right?

17. LUSTY

LUSTY New Member

geeez....solitary, did u have to refer to the guys grammar? that just shows ur frustration like a glass house...be cool man! U will have good and not-so-good comments on a thread...if ur not ready for the nsg stuff...please dont start a thread-

As I digress, The insecurities u have with the ten or so ppl from another faction ganking u...thats B.S. Because u keep coming back to the same spot....dont take the flight path back into the camped area...and guess what? They will leave!! If u think u can kill one or two of em and still wanna try for it, thats the solution to ur query- DROP YOUR PRIDE!! If u are binded there, jump on another toon or maybe go potty....while u are dead, ofcourse. If u want to go turn in quests or some other venture, Retail server is awesome for that! I'm sure they'd love your contribution!! But, I still see alot of fun and challenge from ganking others low levels or not...kinda like having my hands in the cookie jar on the fridge at 2 in the morning- WIL I GET CAUGHT???? hahahahahaha Hey, just give in to the fun! and remember, if u dont like it here, dont change it, just go to retail!!!! let us live the post-retail lifestyle!!!
    truly-FUGLI...the elyos

Last edited: Aug 15, 2010
    2 people like this.
  18. Uzziel

Uzziel Expert

i think the original poster is a big noob.

he sees PRO players how at the same time avoiding and killing the opposing faction makes him think the guards hav no DMG and skills.

dude my advice to you adapt and grow up or play a soloable game like rambo.

1 person likes this.
  19. Asmodaus

Asmodaus Proficient

considering i lvled 5 toons from 25 to 55 there and not seeing 1 single asmod there at all, thats the easiest place to lvl up solo without being ganked or camped, i have yet to see 1 asmod there in theo at all,

20. Fearish

Fearish Getting there

He/she is probably referring to the constant KSers.