1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Merry Christmas & New Items - Aion

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Alente, Dec 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pottyrey01

pottyrey01 \..(.ˆーˆ),,/

im buyingNoble Coliseum Champion's Claymore i cant even see the items in xmass event shop. any idea? or is it my item pack..... i use older vs of item pack for my xp....

2. ceazar13

ceazar13 Proficient

I think the problem is your item pack. Try to change your item pack to 2.7 version. :D

3. pottyrey01

pottyrey01 \..(.ˆーˆ),,/

yah and there is another problem there is no .pak for xp users =( planing to get win7 by tom

4. Auryon

Auryon New Member

I have xp sp3 and this worked for me

1. Download client_items.rar .
    2. Download and Install WinRAR.
    3. Use WinRAR to extract the file in client_items.rar
    4. Go to \\Aion\Data\USA\Items and move all files out of the folder
    5. Copy the client_items.xml file you just extracted in \\Aion\Data\USA\Items .

1 person likes this.
  5. Artimex

Artimex New Member

mmmmmmmmmm

add athanas bro

i wanna athanas -.-

1 person likes this.
  6. Hellouie

Hellouie Some smallfry n3wb

gimme mah surama puhlease..:crying:

1 person likes this.
  7. Shanckar

Shanckar Proficient

We and many others want a happy christmas, pls put athanas on the shop :rolleyes:

1 person likes this.
  8. gubben

gubben Getting there

Question: At the times like Xmas also known as givinholiday, what do we get as community, that has been loyal to this server even tho trough rough times from YOU admins/devs/mainly Carl?

i mean marry xmas and all and thx for overpriced xmas shop btw, but honestly is that all? Lets face it server has more donators then leechers (people that just get along on ride without paying anything u know what i mean ;)*wink wink*)

So a little thank you to all for this wonderfull year that has gone and hopefully more of them to come with bigger donation to ur pockets...

But i think we do deserve a little treat since its xmas times, and no not the overpriced shop. I mean something really that says thank you for beeing loyal player to this server and donating and voting so we can get even more players to the server and stuff like that.. No offence but cant allways take take take, somtimes u have to give back to ;) and what better time then xmas?

What about a speciall event that everyone has chance of winning something cool (no i dont mean first 20 players wins price, i mean really where EVERYONE can get something)
    or what about Xmas bonus when donating to get few credits more when donate..
    OR Xmas sale at webbshop? For once let stuff go DOWN in price and not up?

I know this post gonna be ignored by admins , but for once it would be nice to be heard as player...

* goes back to dreaming!*

9. Nhuktala

Nhuktala Expert

Alente, you are obliged to say something about this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. gubben

gubben Getting there

Hehe, yea u dreaming to? :p Even if he did see that post (it would be miracle if he did), i think he wouldnt reply to it! =(

11. Jellybean

Jellybean ジェリービーンしば Forum Legend

carl and alente just run a private server...they're aren't santa nor your buddy, they aren't your boss holding a company xmas party, they aren't mommy and daddy... no ones getting presents lol.... and no gms never have to respond to people asking for free items... :3 everyone knows that every holiday there will be a special DONATION shop...so why don't you vote and save up credits if you want something so bad instead of insisting that your so worthy and deserving and free items that everyone else had to vote/pay for

5 people like this.
  12. gubben

gubben Getting there

none was really begging for free items. Just something more special for Xmas, an event or bonus credits when donating, WICH still isnt free cuz it cost money, of discount shop... i mean none of those are free where did u get that idea silly boy? if ur satisfied with overpriced shops then thats great. But it was great for summer shop and easter shop, but come on xmas shop? everyone was expecting something better.. Arent you?

13. ade

ade ♥ Fashionista ♥ Forum Legend

*Nhuktala* In my opinion its okies to voice out but its kind of rude to bold the words in red..and the word obliged seems abit too ;/ but thanks for the suggestion <3

*Jellybean* you dont have to be so mean if you dont agree with others opinion. Personally i think you should apologies too ;)

1 person likes this.
  14. APathBeyond

APathBeyond Banned

all i ever wanted was buying an athana's fate greatsword for a normal price.. not the 5k credits they ask in game >.>

1 person likes this.
  15. Jellybean

Jellybean ジェリービーンしば Forum Legend

lol i never said it was a good shop, i would never buy any of that crap in there, my point was there's no use in asking for free shit, not gonna happen...

16. UltraBabe

UltraBabe Getting there

We all gonna get this from Gamez for X-mass ;)

[video=youtube_share;4qSlFu4cy3o]http://youtu.be/4qSlFu4cy3o[/video]

3 people like this.
  17. Stark

Stark ᴘ ʀ ɪ ᴍ ᴇ ʀ ᴀ Forum Legend

Who's asking for free stuff? Most of us (like I do) just wants a more reasonable price for these especial items. Fine, they are special because they're new, looks good and whatnot but seriously? The new PvP items are worth 2.5k points each and for me it's fine like that but how come the PvE items, Noble Tac Officer items are worth the same? Not to mention the head-gears are worth 2.5k points as well. Regardless of the difference in usefulness of those items, the prices are all the same and that doesn't sound reasonable, at least for me. They look good? Sure they do. Now we're about skins, where are the other skins people are waiting for then?

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that these items are now in shop, I ain't asking for anything free but please at least be reasonable in putting the prices.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2011
    2 people like this.
  18. gubben

gubben Getting there

Do you understand english? NONE was asking for free items? lol where are u getting those ideas from? :p

19. ade

ade ♥ Fashionista ♥ Forum Legend

*Jellybean* i think you misunderstood what others are trying to imply and i think you should still apologies.

2 people like this.
  20. gubben

gubben Getting there

MY point exactly,
    I mean i could really buy off everything from that shop, cuz i can afford donating that much, but the thing is i dont want to cuz i dont support greedyness, and just as u said 2.5k credits for new items is just over expencive.. Specially since most of us wants those sets for remodell only!

SO to repeat my self NONE is begging for free stuff lets face it nothing is free in this world not even on xmas, But however. It would be nice to see something that balance that overpriced shop, as i suggested event wich everyone can participate in or discount on some items in the webbshop or donate credits and get a certain bonus.

I mean its not a big thing, but gamez has alot to be thankfull for aswell, i mean if there wasnt us donators this server wouldnt exsist, so a little thank you and appriciation wouldnt hurt around xmas..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.