1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Brainpower// Brain

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by chaoshiro, Aug 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hammel

hammel Getting there

Chaoshiro is the victim!!!! And you are the offender.

Why should I lie? You said khang31 is a duper! And you also said that you had bought his Items. So dont you benefit from Dupers?

2. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

Because you gets accused of being a duper, doesn't mean that you should rage and start insulting.

Read this, as apparently you have NEVER read the forum rules.

3. brainpower

brainpower Banned

yes , i spent over 100b via forums , you can say it again ...

i spent more than 100 , and received more than 150

BECAUSE BUYING CHEAP AND SELLING EXPENSIVE IS THE SOURCE OF ALL MY GOODS . THEREFORE THE PROFITS IN MY POCKETS .

i`m out from this thread too , not gonna reply to this nonsene flame ...

Last edited: Aug 17, 2010
  4. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

Alright, leave if you can't defend yourself decently, then that'd be a good idea for you.

5. chaoshiro

chaoshiro Getting there

hey brain u had never offerd me 9b!!!! Dont lie around!!

6. brainpower

brainpower Banned

man , if someone makes you a thief just cause you are a jealous kid like hammel ( cause if you ask me , a duper is a thief ) , of course i get mad

now let`s leave it this way , i`m out . I`m just gonna make a thread where i`m going to call all ppl who made trades with me and vouch me .

chaoshiro , shut up dude, you`re embarrasing yourself ... you asked me last day 11b for 2k credits and 9b for legs , here i replied you

AND SEE ? PEOPLE OFFER 16B KINAH , AND YOU PICKIN` ON ME , POOR JEALOUS LOSERS ...

7. chaoshiro

chaoshiro Getting there

Dont buy other people to vouche u!!!!!

8. Airin

Airin Proficient

underneath this really really huge pebble (dunno b
    vouching doesn't necessarily clear anything, why? simply because that doesn't prove or disprove that you duped. that will only show us that you bought a good chunk of the credit market with ridiculous prices, which support the claims others think that you did duped. why? let's say 10 people or more posted in that trade thread you will make, and they post how much credit you bough and how much you payed, this will just show the amount you payed in total via forum wise, not even counting the in-game ones.

9. brainpower

brainpower Banned

man , on this forum i didn`t just bought items , you know ? i sold items too ... because i don`t have a warehouse full of mule items , atm i have just full ABG on my glad & ABG leather set on my ranger & the items in my trade topic , which is updated every day .

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2010
  10. SabakuSasori

SabakuSasori Proficient

Brain cant you just request a check from GM or anyone and post it here so all will just shut up already?

11. brainpower

brainpower Banned

well , i said here several times that they can check me even in my underpants ... no matter what i will do , hatters gonna hate , because they can`t understand that a man with a brain can make more than their tiny brain can do .

look at my nickname kids , it`s not there for nothing !

12. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

I highly take offend on you calling me jealous of you. There are truly nothing about you that is worth being jealous for. Unless you mean the huge preference of flaming, cursing and other stuff you might be know to do, then you may be right.

But, seeing none of those prickle my interest in any way, you are being idiotic, once again.

Either way, you need to chill down. You're being absolutely absurd with your replies to other people from the same forums you reside at. There are various post, I, myself, have reported because you are frankly going way out of line.

I will once again redirect you to the forum rules, so you may read it and discontinue breaking them.

http://forum.gameznetwork.com/showthread.php?t=1

Also, creating a topic to let everyone who you traded with vouch for you is pointless. It doesn't help with anything. As Airin said it doesn't proof that the items or kinah you're trading are or aren't duped. In other words: Drop the idea.

13. brainpower

brainpower Banned

imo it would prove , because as i said , my trades were not only trades where i bought . there are almost equivalent sold items with bought items , and the balance is obviously in my favour ... and the items were not duped , because until now you didn`t hear any complain about me selling items which poofed , no ? think dude , God gave you a brain to use it ;)

14. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

I am using my brain and my logica.

As I said before it doesn't prove. At first duped items didn't poof, it got implemented after a while to automatically dupe items. So, it would only cover for your latest trades, but not all.

Items that get stacked. Such as golden medals, won't do "poof" either if merged with legal medals. Kinah doesn't poof either, as that of course is something that is stacked, and I highly doubt that it has any unique ID to be able to separate it with the other Kinah IDs(which only one exist) to see if it is duped or not. Because, Kinah come in large quantity's. A unique ID for each single Kinah is quite a bit... too much, noh?

15. Airin

Airin Proficient

underneath this really really huge pebble (dunno b
    Sure sure, since as far as i've seen for your "item" trades most of which were anu and taha that are simply +15, with ridiculous amounts of kinah that you apparently have due to the fact you've bought a good load of credits with pure kinah, is nothing but an easy task for you. and surely going to the nearby broker and buying a good load of anu and taha items, or some other items that you pick up from p.stores or what ever is in broker and splurge yourself with enchants making them +15 to add to your bid. Hmm, come to think of it, from all your item trades all of them were +15? I applaud you for having a ridiculous line up of +15 items then.

16. Jemindra

Jemindra Well-Known Member

I am gonna go for this too.

For me, it's not like he didn't keep his promise, it's more like he wasn't very specific. I do not know EITHER chaoshiro or brainpower but to me, from the first screen, looks like he was set on wanting the leggings, lol. But meh, that's just me, from my interpretation.

17. brainpower

brainpower Banned

i never sold mass gold medals / L 145 other items . the only l 145 i bought were 70 stones from khang31 guy , with 25m each , and another 100 from other guy with 25m each . Now don`t get cocky and acuse me of buying duped items , cause you all did that . All the stones i bought i used to enchant my items and my irl mate items .

someone sold me 14b kinah items which poofed = DISSAPEARED , at that time it was all my currency as i said on forum , i had like 3b left ... sold my ranger and moved on , just with gladiator geared .

SINCE THEN , THE DUPES WERE FIXED , IF I WAS A DUPER , I WOULD STARTED THIS RUSH LONG AGO , not to mention i would have never bought L 145 stones from khang , i would have duped my own .

Another method which gave me a shitload of kinah was exchanging gold medals bought from broker vs silver medals from GM it was 1:20 rate and the gold medal price was double than silver , meaning i was having 1000% profit , and selling the silver medals vs kinah . I suppose you remember that , it was a stupid random who accused me of duping as well , though i clearly stated i had them from Alente (guess what , a GM can vouch for this part being true !) . I suppose none of you thought about that , that gave me ~15b kinah , which was used to buy my first ABG set , who was resold for much much more ingame .

Summary : i`m legit , you`re a bunch of barking jealous kids .

18. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

See? There you go again. You just have to flame.

As I stated in my previous post, the golden medal was an example. Also, duping is not fixed apparently.

19. brainpower

brainpower Banned

actually , wasn`t a flame . I just explained to my haters what is the origine of my wealth on gamezaion , with facts , some of those facts can be confirmed by main GM of gamezaion , which i suppose make the rest of my words more credible ...

you can`t ask me to be polite with my haters , don`t you ? More haters = more fame , AJAJAJAAJAJAJAA

/irony off

Summary : i`m legit , you`re a bunch of barking jealous kids !

20. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.