1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Brainpower// Brain

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by chaoshiro, Aug 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brainpower

brainpower Banned

so , the last two pages should be filtered with one of those
    [​IMG]

then everyone will get his own version of facts ... depending on how smart are you , you can select the truth and accept the facts as they are . Until now i received like 10 pm`s from guys who are supporting me , just they don`t wanna get involved in this flame war ...

PS : i like flames , you can`t blame me :whistling:

but in the end , there is one real truth :

i`m legit , and you`re a bunch of barking jealous kids !

in this phrase , you = the haters who are gonna hate until the very end .

2. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

Nice sarcasm, really.

Didn't you say you were leaving this topic a page or so back?

3. brainpower

brainpower Banned

did you believed your mom when she told you that Baubau is hiding under your bed and it will come and eat you if you`re not a good kid ?

Read my PS again i like flames so that`s why i stayed a bit more, now i "exposed" my way i made the current shitload of kinah i have , i hope everyone is happy , soon everyone will have trillions of kinah on their accounts ... WRONG ! Only the smart ones ;)

4. Uzziel

Uzziel Expert

vouching is pointless?

so the name Acheron cannot vouch for anything regarding dupe items or player reliability..so it is pointless?

i thought reliability of names had a bigger role in player application may it be as a legionnaire or apps for GM?

so u being in Gamez for that long doesnt mean u know it all?

just asking what player reliability means to you.

5. vRisen

vRisen Banned

I don't think "being smart" includes duping.

6. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

What does my mother have anything to do with this whole issue? You're being rude.

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

People vouching for him is pointless for him to clear the fact that people think he dupes. I also stated my reason in one my earlier post.

I'm rather confused what your post is about, as it seems to be quite... out of the blue.

1 person likes this.
  7. brainpower

brainpower Banned

dude , i just explained how i climbed where i am , and i just explained why any man with more than two neurons can`t believe that i am duping ... i said facts , people can confirm some trades i made , i can get you a man i bought 2k credits for 2b , and the man i sold credits the same day for 5b . I can pm Alente to came here and confirm he gave me lots of silver medals in exchange of my gold (i said earlier the gold medals were bought from market , if i was duping the gold medals i wouldn`t need the exchange for silver medals to get profits , because i would just sell the gold ones , it`s common sense )... it`s just numbers man .

oh noez , someone`s trying to be the victim here ... i mean , you can`t just believe everything people say , no ? I said i`m leaving this thread , than the shitty hummer kid started throwing dirt again , so i came back and explained you why i can`t be a duper , and how i made my wealth ...

Please say to me , my explanations were good enaugh for you ?

AND IT`S NOT POINTLESS , since i can get people to confirm that what i bought i also sold in 80% of cases for profit .

You can see that the EAT chain set i bought from pitcher with 15b and added to my trade list , i came back and i edited in less than one hour that was sold , i made 15b profit from that ... YOU MAD SON ? LEARN TO USE YOUR BRAIN ! I can get both the seller and the buyer to vouch for the prices , any problems ? ofc it`s not pointless , just use your brain !

http://forum.gameznetwork.com/showthread.php?t=10932&page=5

Last edited: Aug 17, 2010
  8. Uzziel

Uzziel Expert

@Acheron

kk like you i dont want to wast another time debating again.

so are u 100% sure hes a duper?

9. SabakuSasori

SabakuSasori Proficient

Good god... Cant you all stop already?
    Its pointles to throw mud at each other.

People can think and analyze, no need for being rude.
    Some will still trade with brain, some no, whats the problem?

If he was a duper GM's probably would ban him long ago.

10. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

A victim? Yep, a victim by your rudeness. I didn't say I believe you weren't going to return to this topic, as I actually expected it. It's just something people say, just to say, they actually mean they'll post again once they get called out.

I am simply stating the fact that you wrote that. Irony, anyone?

You can't have any normal conversations, because as you and other people can see for themselves. You just have to somehow say something rude. In this case: "shitty hummer kid".

As a matter of fact, seeing you claim to have a brain and such, I did not throw dirt at you, as you said when you left, I accepted that and simply told you it was a good idea.

I don't require any explaining from you.

11. brainpower

brainpower Banned

since i edited once again before you quoted me , i`ll say one more time :

IT`S NOT POINTLESS , since i can get people to confirm that what i bought i also sold in 80% of cases for profit .

You can see that the EAT chain set i bought from pitcher with 15b and added to my trade list , i came back and i edited in less than one hour that was sold , i made 15b profit from that ... YOU MAD SON ? 15 WHOLE BILLIONS PROFIT AT ONE TRADE , LEARN TO USE YOUR BRAIN !

I can get both the seller and the buyer to vouch for the prices , any problems ? ofc it`s not pointless , just use your brain !

http://forum.gameznetwork.com/showthread.php?t=10932&page=5

I can pm Alente to came here and confirm he gave me lots of silver medals in exchange of my gold medals (i said earlier the gold medals were bought from market , if i was duping the gold medals i wouldn`t need the exchange for silver medals to get profits , because i would just sell the gold ones , it`s common sense )... it`s just numbers man .

Please say to me , my explanations were good enaugh for you ? Do you still think i`m a duper ?

1 person likes this.
  12. vRisen

vRisen Banned

In response to my previous post... who the hell pays 10b for 2k credits?

Congratulations, you're the richest person in GamezAion, how about trying out for a few sports now? You probably need it.

13. Zetzwei

Zetzwei Ramen of colors

oh lol. he just got banned

2 people like this.
  14. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Isn't that shocking? I mean after that happy hour event where he bought almost everything he could... personally I found it so shocking that it could ever have possibly been dirty.

1 person likes this.
  15. cutetanks

cutetanks Death's Secretary ♥ Forum Legend

LOL wth?! how'd he get banned?!

16. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Pretty much he analed this server's economy.

Prepare for many carebearthat's.

More or less he grabbed the server like a CAREBEARTHAT and repetedly CAREBEARTHAT CAREBEARTHAT CAREBEARTHAT till the serverès gaping CAREBEARTHAT was CAREBEARTHAT and CAREBEARTHAT. Then afterwards he, from in the shadows like a CAREBEARTHAT took the CAREBEARTHAT, which is this servers economy and CAREBEARTHAT till CAREBEARTHAT CAREBEARTHAT CAREBEARTHAT. Just recenrly he went out with a giant explosion of CAREBEARTHAT that he called " Happy Hour".

I personally call it CAREBEARTHAT CAREBEARTHAT CAREBEARTHAT CAREBEARTHAT CAREBEARTHAT hour.

2 people like this.
  17. Zetzwei

Zetzwei Ramen of colors

idk why, but i find this as good news. LOL

18. morticia

morticia New Member

Good for this noob shit. Karma works faster than before. The day before this, he was flaming someone so bad. Now you've learned your lesson mr. Arrogant. And now the economy will be back to normal. Because of his crazy offer like 10-12b per 2k credits, people start to over price their stuff. To those he traded kinah with all I can say is good luck you've got duped.

2 people like this.
  19. Zetzwei

Zetzwei Ramen of colors

well said :D

20. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Agreed, and almost on EVERY topic I made (fine. like seriously 30% of them though!) I always had him sniping comments at me.

I was like, woah... HOSTILE!

Sort of... no.... was pretty scary lol... :pinched:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.