1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Stronger NPCs

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by tylerb, Aug 17, 2010.

1. tylerb

tylerb New Member

Maybe the spawn killing would lessen if the NPC where a bit stronger, a lvl 55 can easily solo a teleporter and all NPCs surronding, and it seems to always happen in lowbie areas, I don't know how much control Carl has on the NPCs, but maybe decking them out would make the game more fun. In real Aion, the NPCs can 2-shot almost anyone.

1 person likes this.
  2. hitkill

hitkill Well-Known Member

There are a few custom npc already who aren't easy kills so.
    And it is how NCSoft created aion why do you wan't to change it then.

3. Prestige

Prestige Well-Known Member

Are you crazy? I can't solo any of the elite NPCs and they hit me for 1.7k+ dmg ea... unless you're talking about Eltnen or Morheim lol

4. Autumn

Autumn Banned

I have never once encountered any of these custom npcs. :<

5. hitkill

hitkill Well-Known Member

Wel then it is possible some one forget to spawn them.

Alente

6. meanbusiness

meanbusiness Proficient

well at the momment, this server is alot changed from original ncsoft's aion, so why do u complain about that? we have free to fly in every map, ncsoft just made free fly in ABYSS and main cities
    ncsoft made magical, knockback, stun, knockdown and midair resists for classes, this server doesnt haves
    nc soft made 3rd chain of some skills by a certain 10~%, this server has 100%
    ncsoft made lvl 50 guards for max lvl 50 version 1.5~1.9 this server has 55 with 50 guards for hi-lvl places

ncsoft made morheim rifts for max lvl 45, this server has some for lvl 55.
    ncsoft made cc skills with a certain % to procs, this server has 100% in pvp
    ncsoft made bosses imune to stuns, knockbacks, sleep, midair, this server u can do that freely.
    ncsoft made a certai % of knockdown by a critical of any 2handed weapon, and knockback of a ranger critical by some %, this server has 0% of that.

so dont say what you dont know about
    LOL

so if the server is almost all changed from retail, why do u complain if someone want to help devs to make the server more balanced, after all, its alot unbalanced already, and they trying to make it better, so making guards stronger, at least on rift places pvp, or take off that flying, ppl wouldnt be rushing fly teleports killing 3x ppl all the time that comes from teleport

nothing against the other guards, just put one in the teleport at cities, abyss isnt a problem, we can fly anywhere with 23093049304 millions of flying edited minutes lol, so i dont mind to travel flying around abyss without any teleport

kthx

yes i did with a glad and a friend with a chanter we could easy clean the upper teleport of abyss with aoe lol

Last edited: Aug 17, 2010
  7. Kaeda

Kaeda Expert

I can solo one NPC at a time(Chanter), depends on what skills they use, but they could use a prem spawn, and buffed.

8. tylerb

tylerb New Member

Because you can't be a +15 AGB Toon in a weekend on Aion, so it would only seem to make sense to make the appropriate changes to NPCs. Not really a complaint, more of a suggestion than anything, there seems to be a lot of in game QQing about the topic.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2010
  9. Kevster

Kevster Legend Forum Legend

I don't mind getting spawn killed at least I shoot the crap of out of them after I respawn. LOL