1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

{[ Kitty Raiders ]} Legion thread

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by aecoon, Dec 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unleashed

Unleashed No Fear. No Mercy.

Sup bro !
    You're always welcomed here Broiler! :)

2. Unleashed

nope probably not gonna get it )=

3. trojanwar73

trojanwar73 Senior Member Pimpy

Ohh. ok bro. do you have a crafter??? I will help you gather the necessary materials for it. :)

4. Koakuma

Koakuma New Member

Finally got Roah, thanks to our friends in Primal. Gratz Kitties and Primal. Next, set sights on Divine =P

2 people like this.
  5. Slyther

Slyther Oculus Ex Inferni Forum Legend

Gratz to PRIMAL for Taking over Roah Fortress! Thanks to Primal and Rivals for showing up and helping! You guys made what seemed like a true challenge become a breeze =P... thanks for all the help and hope we get to work together again soon ^^

2 people like this.
  6. aecoon

aecoon 。◕ ‿ ◕。 Forum Legend

Yeah it was so great haha. 24 min to break door and kill deity :D GG

[​IMG]

CELEBRATION​

Last edited: Jan 30, 2012
    3 people like this.
  7. PewpewAiri

PewpewAiri Proficient

Any other kitties having trouble sleeping ? ._. I have to get up for school in 5 hours but I just cant get to sleep ._.; Stupid school schedule changed to everyday school until 19:00 ._. I'm gonna die this period T_T;

1 person likes this.
  8. dontlikepvp

dontlikepvp Gungnirs

Do u guys raid the core today?ths legion is very helpful for all elyos newbies especially doing quest and stuff.thank u

3 people like this.
  9. Slyther

we're going to try for core some time this week or the other... still have to work some things out.. don't worry, you'll get your title and you super cheap equipment anyways =P

EDIT:

Alright, today marks the end of my 2 week long "EPIC HEALZ" Kitty Raiders Event. As many of you know, the prize was ABG Earrings or 2k credits for beating the radiant cure heal, and ABG Rings or 2k credits for beating the flash of recovery heal, making a total prize of 4k VIP Credits or almost a full set of ABG Accessories.

I jut checked and I got a winner. With astonishing 25k+ Heals on BOTH HEALS, I'm happy to announce that AECOON IS THE WINNER.

Lets take a look at how he did it:

[​IMG]

As you can see in the picure, what Aecoon did was use the Transformation Provided in Taloc's Hollow in order to boost his HP up to almost 100k. He then did almost exactly what I did, but his group healing buff worked and he wasn't flying. If he would've been flying he would've almost gotten the Healing caps. No, this IS NOT the Healing Cap. There are titles that grant you Healing Boost, as well as certain character skills and DP skills that would ensure a massive heal.Apparenly the Cleric DP skill that gives you 30% more healing boost does not work or did not work with him, or else that heal would be 50k plus probably.

Nota that <AM> Amaryllis and Evalyse are there too. Evalyse helped Aecoon figure out how to get such a massive heal, so she deserves to be named in here too ^^. Now as to Eva and Amaryllis actually being in there, I did say he needed 2 witnesses, so they became his witnesses =).

Congratulations Aecoon and Evalyse, for your great work ^^, and hope everyone participating had fun lol (my wallet sure as hell isn't having fun =D).. Stay tuned, there MIGHT be more events to come, depending on if I actually start doing something at work instead of waiting all day for the internet to be back >.>... lol

anyways, Thanks to everyone who participated and hope to see more people participating in the upcoming events! Also hope to see more young pada-kitties sharpening their claws ;)!

Last edited: Jan 31, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  10. Neoropsychoholic

Neoropsychoholic Proficient

thanks to you asmo now have a 10% pvp buff :) joke

4 people like this.
  11. aecoon

Thank you jospeh :D was so fun figuring out to out heal u. and seeing all the ppl trying and calling u a bugger and hacker :D
    but they just jelly since they dont know the game i guess but got friendly once they knew :p.

its np mate. we thought that it was to easy, so we thought we would give them something.
    will be fun to see any off them make a vid or anything now where they try to show their skills when they have 10% buff on
    will be a joke to see them.

12. Slyther

you see, there's a joke inside that joke: that 10% PvP buff itself. I SWEAR TO WHATEVER YOU WANT ME TO SWEAR, asmos get weaker or dumber or noobER with that thing on. Just today I was telling some legionmates how unbelievably bad asmos got with that buff, that I, with the crappy computer that i have which lags if there's a fly in the screen, survived and killed a zerg of asmos in silentera along with like 3 more people last time the buff was up.

Curiously, they replied "you should see what's happenning right now..." 3 elyos vs. 2 groups of asmos in beluslan. I am not kidding you. They had agreed to stop pvp'ing and go do something else when the 3 of them died. They logged off out of boredom one hour later after having been there killing asmos for an hour without getting killed all 3 at once.

If this doesn't prove that buff makes them weaker, I don't know what does, honestly o.o....

13. Unleashed

your welcome ^_^ it's our job..

14. aecoon

haha its nice to get all the medals each day thou :D the 10% wont make me die cus of some weak asmos anyway :p
    and our legion get full pvp sets when they join lol.. we are happy

Off-topic

u guys need to check this out.. 8-bit Cat MMO :D lol so cute

http://www.kongregate.com/games/TerryCavanagh_B/chatchat

Last edited: Jan 31, 2012
  15. Koakuma

Koakuma New Member

In regards to the 10% pvp buff. Let them keep their crutch. It'll make it better when I make PVP videos of us beating off zergs that all have an extra 10% damage. Hehe

Besides, maybe they'll now grow a pair and try to take something back, our banks are getting ridiculously full of medals and its almost becoming bothersome.

4 people like this.
  16. lilithx3

lilithx3 ᴋɪᴛᴛʏ ʀᴀɪᴅᴇʀs ᴏɢ ʙʀɪɢ. ♥ Forum Legend

Well aren't you just the biggest troll on the block ~.~

jkthough. ily <3

1 person likes this.
  17. trojanwar73

Well, my pocket is still empty (asks for gold medals >:D) I hope I can play for longer hours again, like i did the other day, but oh well, time zone differences shows up, some of the members are wide awake while most are asleep. Jeez, i wish that the world had a single time zone >.<

18. Koakuma

Koakuma New Member

Yea we have a wide range of players in different time zones.. most of us are on late evenings/early mornings according to USA time zones.

Bear is an exception because its rare to see him logged off at ALL.

2 people like this.
  19. trojanwar73

Hahahaha. yeah, bear sleeps like a rock. :D

20. aecoon

sleep is for the weak

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.