1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ground PvP - 2

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by vRisen, Aug 7, 2010.

?

Should we have Ground PvP?

1. Yes!

190 vote(s)
    86.8%
  2. No!

29 vote(s)
    13.2%
  1. meanbusiness

meanbusiness Proficient

Actually, i think that new area is a cool idea, but, i think thats not gonna be like abyss, cause abyss got fortress to rush, got mobs, etc, teleporters, layers, abyss is the best place for pvp, and its flying, so i dont think that rift would harm ppl who likes to fly, and yet rift has some places to rush, as abyss...
    to make a new zone, with teleports, guards, npcs, mobs, (yes would be cool some mobs in it too, for ppl to ground etc, and yet a big map, would take alot, would be easier to just add rift then, its already 100% flying, i dont think would harm ppl to make 50/50, abyss but evne with rifts ground only, i still think abyss would have more than 50% of pvp there, i think that would be about 70% of pvp located at abyss, dunno, but worth a try, just for one week, as everyone is asking for!!

please gms and devs listen to people here!!!!! we love ground pvp! give us a chance to have fun in this server tooooooo!!!!! this server has good latency, has good rates, well its all good, gms events, active gms, just dont have the ground pvp that is the most beautiful thing in aion =(

2. BusinessMan

BusinessMan Proficient

Lets Wait For 2.0 and we will get a new place. Ground Abyss <3

3. butterman

butterman New Member

il bet 2.0 will be in december here in gamez -_-