1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<Deja Vu> Legion New Official Thread

Discussion in 'Asmodian' started by CoMmAnD, Nov 7, 2011.

1. BetaMax

BetaMax Lord Emperor Forum Legend

give me ur items please :D hahahahahaahhah...

*i hope that gives u a reason not to quit ^^

1 person likes this.
  2. Xaniria

Xaniria Dont fear me ; Embrace me

there aint gonna be kicked in the legion cuz of this purpose anyways i met hunie couple of times in silent or w/e he pvp`s and most of the time he pvp`s with 2 others or alone
    apart from that most of us know he`s a lazy guy when it comes too pvp he more runs then fight that doesnt mean hes afraid to fight nor die he just aint in the mood to fight at that moment altho he runned and fought when another asmo came has noting to with this i often pvp alone its hard to find an opponent to fight alone i mostly end up with 3v1 `s but idc its challenging i die or i win i dont care about pvp altho lets face it its useless to call people pussy or whatever like the most players are zerging and when they face an small group or whatever they pussy naabs or whatever they say even idc what people say about me or about other players im here for fun and pvp if i face more enemy`s so be it and we all have to live with that if dont like it go retail and do arena everyday since it is 1v1 and gamez aint something for u if u cant handle urselfs when u get killed by more people vs you!
    anyways have a nice day time to rape some ely but :p

3. iReiGnDown

iReiGnDown New Member

Just a quick question, does Deja Vu accept level 55's who don't have any gear? I hit 55 and I am trying to find a group who will take me on Beshmundir Temple runs, but I can't find anyone.

I can fill out the application as well.

4. Xaniria

i suggest u fill in the application and w8 for an response of our BG :)

5. Uehara

Uehara イシ-サマ。(´ε` ) Forum Legend

I don't understand your logic as well the relevance of being lazy with running then charging when he found a group to back him up. You weren't there and you didn't see how such a pussy he was running from 1v1 then charged in when he saw a bunch of Asmodians planning to charge in an Elyos Templar. And it is funny how you said you saw him COUPLE of times and most of the time he solo or with 2 other. In short you saw him 2x *couple*, either alone and with other people, that does not mean that the other times you did not see him, he is alone or zerging. LOL!! I have seen this Gladiator with my Asmodian and Elyos with other bunch of people, mostly in Inggison, Zerging or with smaller group, but never was alone.

When he runs it doesn't mean he is scared but not in the mood? Why the hell would you go in a PvP map if you are not in the mood in the first place? You kidding me?? LOL!! If you are not in the mood, Pandaemonium is a better place to chill. Not Silentera.

I am guessing you didn't understand the posts earlier. Let me enlighten you.

This is not about being outnumbered or being zerged by Hunie's group against my husband. It is about how he ran from 1v1, grabbed a group with him then charged to him. I don't see that a tactic but pure noobidity. And I don't think that is how we respect others even if they are from the other faction which is in our set of rules. If he runs his own rules I guess this is not the legion for him..

6. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

I didnt post it to have him kicked,i posted it because i respect seraina and he should know ;]

1 person likes this.
  7. jesseneth

jesseneth Smokin' - Drinkin'

er how about lets try to calm down (well i guess u guys are calm though)
    so now seraina knows it already :3

8. Xaniria

i respect u do but this is causing to much drama for an virtual game it aint real altho lets just forget it and play the damn game :)

9. Uehara

I actually wanted to propose something on the legion rules, under Respect others even they are from the other faction.

We normally do a group/alliance raid and one of the things I have noticed is whenever we see 1 Elyos, the rest will gank him regardless if he is alone. If we do apply the Respect other factions, maybe we should be concerned with them when they are alone and give him/her the privilege of defending him/herself. Why don't we let 1 from our group fight that loner in 1v1 instead of ganking him/her?? That is more humane. If someone sees a loner, the first who says MINE in alliance chat will go and fight him 1v1. The rest will watch and look around to see if more Elyos will be sighted around. With this, we don't just show mercy but we as well show them that we are not the legion they think we are; Only good with other bunch of people, and can't fight alone. I think this is very reasonable and I see no reasons to not be implemented.

1 person likes this.
  10. Uehara

I think the discussion about it was done and left behind on the other page but you replied that wall of text that revived it once again.

11. jesseneth

I always do that.. especially when the male toon (elyos) is HAWT <3

12. Uehara

Me too. I don't usually attack or heal whenever we see a loner in the field. I just found it sad if I am in his/her shoe =.="

13. jesseneth

but if hes HAWT lemme kill him :3 though i dont mind sharing it with u ^.^

14. Fantaros

Fantaros Banned Forum Legend

why xan? i do that too its funny to cause drama in legion threads ;P

15. Uehara

I love you Jesse so I will always lend you the HOT ones :*

16. jesseneth

thanks i know u will <3
    and oh ur sig KANAME <3

1 person likes this.
  17. Uehara

I am a KanaYuki fan <3 :D Though Zero's love for Yuki is weird but fascinating :D

18. CoMmAnD

CoMmAnD Deja Member Forum Legend

I prefer action/comedy/sci-fi . I wouldnt say no for a horror/thriller as well . But Drama?? nah it is not me ;p

19. Uehara

I once loved Drama. Until I started to be the one producing it. So I switched to Horror/thriller and I am so good at it >:}

20. iReiGnDown

iReiGnDown New Member

1) Name (IGN) : Chaoticmess
    2) Class : Ranger
    3) Primary or Alternate class : Ranger
    4) Gear (please be specific what you have) : Its just random pieces of high level quest items, drops.
    5) How active you can be (since we do have a policy) : Everyday.
    6) Why you want to be in Deja Vu, and what you can bring to the table :
    Well, right now I am kind of useless. I dont have good gear; i have been trying to join BT groups, but I can't seem to find anyone who would take me. Therefore, I wanted to join Deja Vu to go with you guys on these runs so I can be a strong player as well. Once I am a strong player, I can contribute more to the legion and be an active palyer not only for Deja Vu, but also for the Asmodian race. I don't want to leech, but I just seek your assistance :O
    7) Ping ( your ms in game) : 180ish