1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<Deja Vu> Legion New Official Thread

Discussion in 'Asmodian' started by CoMmAnD, Nov 7, 2011.

1. BetaMax

BetaMax Lord Emperor Forum Legend

dagger has higher accuracy too. so if u are going mb, lesser chance for your non mb type of attacks to land than dodged.

Aion Item Comparison - aiondatabase.com

ps: athanas dagger is good. try getting that.

1 person likes this.
  2. josesimmanuel

josesimmanuel ☆Legendary Member☆

Good raid for today, Dejas.

Thanks for the participation and the sendlog problem made me finished the raid.
    All the best!

3. Elvary

Elvary naui yoesin Forum Legend

and i bet athanas dagger very expensive -_____-,since it no longer avaible to buy atm >.<

4. Uehara

Uehara イシ-サマ。(´ε` ) Forum Legend

God! Shame on you. If you weren't ready then why did you do it?? You should have at least worn a protection to prevent that from happening... Tsk tsk!!

Karma is a b!tch, right??? You came to him when he was alone together with your group with the following:
    Chanter's DP Skill Word of Wind, heals and mantras from it + a nuking Sorcerer together with you who he normally blocked and you even barely scratch his HP if you didn't have that Sorcerer with you. By the way, the Sorcerer got the kill, not you ;). He was outnumbered by you and your group and you got no balls to fight him 1v1 so we'll see who's the noob and zerger here :) Let's say he was lucky and you and your group is unlucky because where and when you came, there's an Elyos zerg behind him. By the way, shame on you too since there was a point in time that you saw him alone and ganked him but we never saw you alone but with a group or zerg accompanying you all the time :)

Kktnxbai!

What's wrong going full buff?? I think what's wrong is rolling to Assassin just simply because the Signet Silence is... uh... OP??!

I dare you join the zerg and reach Army Commander... With Templar by the way.

Good day Dejas. I am so amused on how some events turned out. A screenshot will not erase the fact that you sir never run alone :) Settle this in 1v1. Feel free to watch it IF Hunie will accept :D

Last edited: Feb 23, 2012
  5. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

What a pretender,both me and my wife saw you and your 2 buddies ganking me. You had the chance to fight alone against me but you didnt,you let the sorcerer nuke me all the way while the chanter is also buffing and scratching me a bit with his weak attacks and you just trying hard to kill me,you guys even popped a DP skill of chanter that gives speed. So pathetic,just to kill 1 templar. I run alone in silentera,i dont run with anyone else,i had no buddy with me and this screen shot will prove it.

[​IMG]

After you 3 ganked me using a dp skill i went back to silentera canyon and started pvping again,when you guys were unlucky enough to encounter an elyos zerg going towards you,and yea i was there and yea i attacked and killed 1 of you. Why? Cause you guys are simply chickens who ganked me 3vs1 with DP skills+full chanter buffs and lotsa lotsa nukes,you deserved to die,and you did die after all.

[​IMG]

When you guys saw me alone in silentera,you were 3 times more than me (3vs1),it even took you few minutes to kill me with your dp skills. And then when you guys saw me again and we outnumbered you,you posted a screen and Q,Qed^^ For our next encounter i suggest you to grow some balls and fight with me,and if you wont,dont expect me to stay alone and keep dying from you and your friends :) I also know how to outnumber my enemy :)

You are just pathetic,and a liar :) who pretends to be innocent. Your guild mate AKA my wife was there while i was fighting against you,in both of the fights so you can keep lying but you ll fool no one.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  6. Neen

Neen Life Less

drama free.. . .

guess not anymore. . .

7. OrlesianBard

OrlesianBard Proficient

Now, this explains the whole thing. It does not mean that when you ran across with zergs of the same faction you're zerging, sure the other faction would think of it that way. But then again, we all knew that this is a zerg PVP server, so why still up the heat? I'm sure everything were just misunderstood.

8. Darks0ul

Darks0ul Banned Forum Legend

Take a look to the sky just before you die It's th
    Hello Guys, how are you?

P.S dont start again the "who zerged more" game.. pls for god shake.. we all have been in zerg and we all will be again in a zerg in the nearest future, and to speak the truth before the "no zerging allowed" rule Deja Vu was a Zerg Legion as all legion's in Gamez... we are not "Saints" (not the legion ><)... why dont u guys try to relax and enjoy the game....

1 person likes this.
  9. Uehara

We wont continue this flaming any further. We have said the things we wanted to say, and we'll let the kids say the final say. Our previous post was not about flaming but to simply bring it to Chris' attention. I see no problem with that since only those in the battle field can show things that people in the legion can not monitor 24/7. Furthermore, I was the one who told my husband to post the screenshot the other day since I found it disgraceful as a loyal member of this legion. We never intend disrespecting this thread nor Chris through arguments/flames. It just can't be helped since each and everyone of us got different perceptions in life and things.

One thing is for sure... I do not respect people who run from 1v1 and then drag a bunch with him/her to kill that one opponent.

10. OrlesianBard

OrlesianBard Proficient

Well said.

11. Uehara

On the other hand... Who sells NCC staff? I just feel like going back on playing hybrid Chanter :p

12. llsilencell

llsilencell Banned

zerg leader spotted.

13. Darks0ul

now that i am on a "ninja" break u can play what ever class u want.. but when i come back i want to see ur cleric online..

ah and ishi..

[video=youtube;oHNfItem9uI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHNfItem9uI[/video]

1 person likes this.
  14. Uehara

Holy Jesus!! I still got the bookmark of this video and I watch it sometimes :D Damn!! Now I feel relaxed seeing his tantalizing eyes :"> Sooooo hot damn it!!!

What I hate about the ending is that, it looks like a tribute to him. Like he was dead or something. It only lacks,
    Ian Joseph Somerhalder 1978-2012 LOL!!!

1 person likes this.
  15. Darks0ul

Then R.I.P him.... jk jk :lol:

i think i gonna start watching again Vampire Diaries.. i ve seen only first season.. but dunno yet!!

16. jesseneth

jesseneth Smokin' - Drinkin'

I guess im going to fap

1 person likes this.
  17. Uehara

Ooooh!! You sir don't know how from season 1 up to the latest seasons will make you want more!! Watch it, watch it :D

I iz wet... LOL!!!

18. CoMmAnD

CoMmAnD Deja Member Forum Legend

Who will mentor my glady ? ;p ( I need a name as well )

19. jesseneth

jesseneth Smokin' - Drinkin'

me done fapping mam lol

not me am busy atm doing a raid.. and was an EPIC raid (ofcourse u aint there wahahah) and oh Gayraina :p

1 person likes this.
  20. Darks0ul

Name: Gayraina
    Player's who will mentor you
    a)God
    b)Chuck Norris
    c)Troller
    d)Ceasar

P.S, if u dont know who are they click on their name!!