1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Asmodae what happened to you?

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Armadyl, Mar 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Armadyl

Armadyl New Member

This thread isnt a rant, or anything of the sort, i am bringing up the issue of unbalance in Lumiel, and Siel on GA to attention.

a few things i've noticed since i re-arrived to Gamez Aion is a lot of the professional Asmodians either transferred or switched to Elyos, and there's a massive increase in Beggars. Asmodae is dying, if it can be a possibility to implement a no-begging policy to improve the quality of the game and not have spam traders, and maybe something to prevent the amount of duped items i see....

Most craftable food is non-existent these days, like Puma Dumplings and Dragon Horn; you rarely see them; or Crit strike scrolls, people just don't craft, leading to another PVP disadvantage.

Asmodae was in a tie of 50-50 on influence when i was playing, seeing asmodae pass 40% is a rarity, what has happened to Gamez Aion???

Another thing i've noticed is the amount of assassin bug abusers,Elyos and Asmodian, it is very easy to exploit, and easy to 1 hit anybody...

Another thing also; is the Average Race-ranks, the average Asmodian rank is Rank ~3.43; and Elyos is Star Officer 0.75~ (these are average statistics). I think most people that join asmodae switch because of this imbalance and if nothing happens soon, there will be no pvp or opposition anymore, asmodae is dying...

I don't know why, or how, but it's starting to give out a ripple affect, and even myself, is considering the switch.

If you feel the same, and you're Asmodian; please post, even if you're not or you don't agree, feel welcome to.

7 people like this.
  2. Lockhead

Lockhead Getting there

agree

o.o

3. Armadyl

Armadyl New Member

:). begging is causing a lot of arguments and fights, after all, we are a private server,what's the point of begging...?

4. Bloodbath

Bloodbath Annihilation

Whats the bug on sins?

5. Armadyl

Armadyl New Member

Yes, i've seen alot of Sorcerer bugs, people hit over 7000 through my 2.2k Magical Resistance and my 149 spell resist.

6. Armadyl

Armadyl New Member

The Assassin bug has something to do with Magic boost, as far as i know; some skill increases in power depending on Magical Power(Magic Boost)

7. linusk19

linusk19 Ozh acha voizh.

there is a possible that the sorc is full MA or full buffs... and btw Magical Resistance is not Magical Defense, it gives you a chance to resist the spell not to take a low damage... im just saying it.

8. Armadyl

Armadyl New Member

yes, but still,chanters have high natural inbuilt spell resist and damage resist
    7k for Gliacial is high enough as it is, that's very hard for a skill when i'm max gear

9. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

i have full abg with an orb + 15 MB stones and i could never get near that :p

btw ely sorc can boost their MA by 1.8k with buffs alone so using 2.2k MR as an argument wont get u guys anywhere

10. alexexe

alexexe Expert

I left asmo side.

11. Armadyl

Armadyl New Member

And I just witnessed the Omega Bug... they don't attack Elyos, only asmo...

12. marjoriya

marjoriya Proficient

Are you sure you are on Lumiel?
    I am online and I don't see omega.
    P.S.: I am an asmodian.

13. ixgeedee

ixgeedee Proficient

I was running around, and I saw Omega.
    Although, he was traveling pretty fast...
    He covered my distance that I had traveled (3-4 mins. of running) in less than 10 seconds.
    I couldn't help but laugh at his animation jiggling past me.

14. zeei

zeei lkaashl.deviantart.com

how'd can u be so sure? prolly they're just not sellin em?

i think transferring sides is a personal choice and is not really directly affected by this so-called imbalance u speak of..

influence [​IMG] population.. merely just the number of forts captured(?).. maybe a bit but not really 100%.

abyss ranks [​IMG] player's skill.. not really 100% so no worries about the average rankings..

don't be easily influenced by the numbers.. that kind of mentality will eventually group you with the people you are talking about, the ones who transfer solely by the paranoia of imbalance, which i presume you dont want to be right?

and gosh.. there will always be asmodians.. they are cuter than elys.. stronger too since we have claws. rawr! :3

1 person likes this.
  15. ixgeedee

ixgeedee Proficient

I'm so glad that you said that.
    I definitely had to give you +1 just for that statement alone.
    Sadly, I've just started playing, but when I get pk'd, I still try to put up a fight before going down.
    It's just funny to see the glitch where it continuously tells me "Invalid Target" forcing me to stand still and not be able to move as I get whittled to my death.

16. zeei

zeei lkaashl.deviantart.com

its the reality which i refused to believe in when i started.. all long time players know of this.. there are, however, exceptions.. governors for example.. they ARE skilled both zerg-wise and solo-wise and their rank reflects that.. :)

hell ive fought a newb sorc in lumiel before.. harrypothead was it.. nweiz, he pwned me in every duel and i secrelty hated myself for mentoring and giving gear to him ever since! haha :p

but yeah, better put up a fight than "look ma no hands (on keyboard)* i mean u wont learn that way.. looking at ur sig you're a sin so potato O_O"

17. marjoriya

marjoriya Proficient

ouch ^_^ direct hit.

18. konichi

konichi Century Old Artifact

Seems like a rant to me and FYI if you're patient enough to browse the broker in siel you'll see a lot of Crit scrolls.

LOL. It's not asmodians fault that you're at pvp disadvantage when they don't craft scrolls/foods. You are actually free to do it yourself and all the mats are scattered all over the maps. Funny enough I get a lot of my stuff in broker (scrolls/food/GHP/Potions). They're all there.

19. Jessica

Jessica Banned Forum Legend

People don't craft like yourself?

You mean you'd choose the easy way to play than be challenged. Thumbs up for you.

1 person likes this.
  20. OrlesianBard

OrlesianBard Proficient

Asmodians outnumbered? definitely a fact. But who really gives a sh*t?!

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.