1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

< GangBangers > Recruitment Threads

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by mckiko, Sep 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adumala13

adumala13 Well-Known Member

not only you =]

2. lakilaki

lakilaki Blackcell

yeah it is :)
    i love pvp with little otganized pt ........but affter killed many all told zerg zerg zerg omg :) but it ok
    accustomed with this

3. Downfall

Downfall Well-Known Member

I wasn't referring to you as the organized party I was referring to Tomodachi.

4. mckiko

mckiko kiki is the name of the game

gene, will you please stop making some arguments with them.. they are insecure to us.. we are good and you know it.. the legion rank can speak it. don't mind them or it will goes nowhere.. its a pointless conversation with them.. please gene..

let's talk about the GangBangers real life reunion.. when and where we meet?

5. adumala13

We are Good and we know it ....<== good in zerging XD

flames everywhere
    this thread becomes useless

6. blackcell

blackcell Banned Forum Legend

OMG when thees brainless fools will stop insult all the time get a life kids

P.S. Downfall i want meet u in real life ! comon baby say from what country you are , give me ur adress and city will see how smart you are in real life!! I wont have problems find you nerd !!

7. blackcell

PPL liek you make this thread useless

8. adumala13

well im just saying what do they really do .. and one thing mck is too boastful saying " We are good " "because we are ABG " what ever.
    and 1 thing if you dont want to get insult dont be a boastful

9. strongaizen

strongaizen The Divine Mentor

i think they didnt accept if you got only an anuhart set hmmmm

10. strongaizen

i can do that with anuhart set and tahabata weapon even i got a high ping, and im pretty sure he will not become general of soloing pvp he get that in ZERG lolz

11. blackcell

I am boastfull? I didnt sayed im full ABG :p And what so bad that we are saying we are good? We say it to each other to help grow up in pvp :) it's motivates you !! And there are many legions like tomadachi who admit every H saying ,,ow we can handle whole zerg just 1 pt of us'' well that is low not that what my mates are saying!! We didnt asked ur opinions in this thread !! this thread is made for legion members and members who want to join legion !! If you are really so bored or mad that you got killed by members from this legion then throw ur PC out of window and get a life :p I am part of this legion and i take every insult personally :p We protect each other and always do so....leave this thread and stop bother us with ur shallow coments or i will ask STUFF to react on thees bad coments :p

12. blackcell

None cares what you can do with anuhart set ... go tell it to you'r mother or someone who cares!! And Downfall none think that full ABG make us automaticilly winners !! It's ur opinion not our's!! And We accept EAT/APP/SW members too !!!!This is our legion rule but we always do exceptions:p Why we schould spend time gear player who later leaves us without saying thanks and thne insult us in forum liek you do naabs!! This is our legion and our rules ! Fck off !!!

13. strongaizen

sometimes lets make duel? just wanna try you how long u can liv in solo hmmmmmm, anyway i think this is none sense at all hope GM/AM/SAM notice that they need to close this thread promise they need to close it....

14. blackcell

What how long i can live in solo ?? Are you kinda drug user? And i do many solo you can ask my legions memebers i got my gear everything by my own ! Im not begar like you do !! Typical KID !! Duel me ?! i dont do duels i prefer PVPing with elyos then wasting time with kids in duels:p

15. adumala13

woo .. im scared XD ,, you didint get it lol .. 1 thing .ididnt say that your a boastful im saying to mckki lol.. and what your saying that your good ?? dont make me laugh . in duels full buff , in raid full zergs ? is that what you call good ?? and same as you im a part of TOMO . your just jealous couz we can handle a bunch of zergcakes even if were only 1 party . no offense but you guys cant do that .. i know mckki couz we have a group raid last year i guess . and woo ?? im 4 starr and his 1 starr ? 2 v 5 then he run ?? what a shame lol. afraid to lose some ap . now wheres his skills . he said that his pro . and his full abg ? im just eat lol with a yamenes tome with no gs and fuse .. il killed 3 of them and lucky that mckki didnt get even a single ap couz he return to somewhere zergs are .
    and last no one wants to throw his/her own pc / destroy it. if you want too . go to the ahrdware and buy a hammer and smash your pc ^^

16. blackcell

i dont care tomodachi you naab (bigest bug ubuser guidl ever:p) you schoudl change game ! one more kid !! ,, look at me i can kill them ow so cool wow im 5 star that means im king of the world ow im tomadachi i own server woho im lord of the world !! You have serious mental problems !! Go to doctor or u are just -14 old!! I am back only month+ i play on bad PC atm 15 fps( i want see you on that how u can do :p) and i got all my stuff in 1 month that others cant get in 6 months and u call me noob cause i cant win players who got oportunieties get items from shops like /xmas/eastern/ proves u are low :p I can take that someone better then me , look liek you cant and never will :p

P.S. learn read!! I didnt sayed im good :p

17. strongaizen

oh think this little kid didn't get what im trying to say tsk brainless

18. adumala13

and ps i didnt mention your name: what i mean is your guild .lol. and what ever..im just wasting my time for this ^^
    what ever you say this guild is the worst ever ^^ even if you challenge tomo in race v race you guys have 0.0% chance
    and we dont say that we rule the whole game couz we are tomo couz we are blablabla etc. etc. :)) you guys cant beat us thats all .... ( PERIOD )

PS: im not a 14 years old kid that hangout with her friends and eat some lollypop

19. strongaizen

ei i think u better learn your language cause ive seen a lot wrong spelling in your sentence try to analyze it u will know and one more try to go to school 1st so you can learn

20. blackcell

then learn explain properly in proper english!! Im not so good in english( not my native langauge) but i see that you dont do so well !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.