1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Need Tanky Chanter Build

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Badrobot, Mar 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

Hey,

i need the most defensive chanter build you can come up with,enough protection from magical and physical attacks at the same time.

You can suggest any items and manastones,acquiring them wont be a problem.

At the moment this is what i use:

ABG Chain Set +15 Full MR
    ABG Shield+Mace +15 Full MR
    Athana's Fate Staff fused with EGT Full Crit
    Sematariux Staff fused with something else Full Parry
    NHDE Malevite Glasses
    NHDE Critical Accessory Set

I get 2436 MR. 400 Elemental Defenses. 2300 parry 2100 block. Switching to sema staff i get 2900 parry and 2200 or something MR. But its not so good cause sema staff has limited range,i cant kill with it also i think parry rate is too low. I want something better.

Any suggestions?

I want it to be tanky.

Thanks ^^

2. jj011185

jj011185 (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ © Forum Legend

i'm not sure if you are trying to play solo or with a team but you can't expect to be a chanter with defensive build and kill.

but not impossible.

3. The Ablazed

The Ablazed Banned

You're trying to kill with a defensive build?

4. Nujabes

Nujabes Well-Known Member

This. I done a build of 2.850 block with 2k mr, I was extremely had to be killed but I cant tell you for sure, you won't be killing guys in return. But the build was fun and worth it, loved seeing guys giving up and went after the templar instead. I can suggest the stigma build if you want.

I do suggest using those healing over time pots too, combined with your healing over time skills, it is amazing together. But I heard Gamez is pretty lethal with the zergs, so I not sure on that idea too.

1 person likes this.
  5. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

Perhaps i ll try that nujabes,im not exactly trying to kill really,maybe just out heal my opponent.. But what if the glad has accuracy build? 2800 Block wont be enough..

6. jj011185

jj011185 (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ © Forum Legend

i have seen chanters that could really tank (a templar with infinite heals) but i doubt they would be able to kill that much...

support/tank... but not tank/dps as a primary role.

7. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

So any build/equip suggestion?

8. Vhinzanity

Vhinzanity Proficient

hmmm..my build for my chat is parry and crit,,so i can go up agains glad,sin and ranger,,i can kills them easily with my combos also sorc and sm,,i dont use full mr now coz of the buffs and mantra that i can swith on..but still u have to discover ur own style on pvp solo or with a group.. :D

9. Viatica

Viatica Getting there

if you have nhde glasses + accs , i think you dont need MR tho. try crit, accu, parry, or block manastones for the set , dont know it was my opinion. i think MR still tank enough.

10. Trance

Trance New Member

Well im gonna get alot of 'lol you nub' talk for this but here's what i have and it works well for me:

WALL OF TEXT

Abg Set +15, Chest is full MR +14 Legs, boots, gloves are full parry +27 Shoulders are crit +17
    Abg staff + Masterius staff(shouldnt need to tell you which one is on top) full crit +17

Full abg crit set, abg chain helm, MCCG, NHDE malvite glasses and WOC2 for that little extra parry and awesome att speed%
    Off hands are abg mace and shield full mr +17

Total stats with no buffs are: 665 att, 2431 acc, 598, 1.0 att speed, parry 2674, MR 1722 (staff equiped)

I play on Lumiel so stigmas
    http://www.aiondatabase.com/stigmap...:2170:1223:1315:1224:2177:1230:1234:2287:2166

Pretty much when I run around I can push my parry up to 3174 using Focus Parry, Shield Mantra, and Word of Prot I. Works well against glads who run standard 2800 acc.

A base of 1722 MR will keep most rangers, chanters, sins, clerics in line and i just switch to shield and MCCG if i want more MR (2006).
    Against sorcs its crucial i get my NHDE Malevite glasses on. With Blessing of Stone, Protection Mantra, and Word of Prot I i can push 342 fire resist and 314 for the others. Being slept/tree'd just adds more the %, something they usually dont care about until that Glacial shard does an amount smaller than they are used to.

I run with Invincibility, Intensity, and Shield/Protection/Celerity(depending on what i need) mantras and rage spell to hit 663 crit and 702att. With food, drink, and crit scroll it just gets better. All that parry lets me tank and use those upon-parry skills quite a bit.

Probably made a mistake or two in that but there it is.

11. Vhinzanity

Vhinzanity Proficient

ive seen the the build up of jublii's MS she use 4parts MR 1 part parry,she can tank but cant kill as fast as glads..though she has 2digits ms..as for me who has 3digits ms im goona go for much parry and crit..using full crit staff,4parts parry 1 part crit..i was able to kill glads,sins and ranger..as for sorc and sm..u have elemental screen nd aether buffs..+ur mantras..i already tested on zerg and solo combt..anyway..its just my opinion..just giving u a little idea.. :p

12. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

Block has higher rate though,thats what makes me wanna go block,i used to have block on my cleric and it was good. Now idk >.>

13. Played

Played *Kung-Fu Master* Forum Legend

Go Support full attack and or attack / accuracy = win!

14. Vhinzanity

Vhinzanity Proficient

as for cleric block is good..but chant do have lots of parry buffs..so u can boost it up..to get more chances to parry glads,sins and ranger skills..and use staff.. :D

15. Deadlychants

Deadlychants Rainbow kittens Forum Legend

I understand your question, but are you just trying to troll, or kill things? Cause NHDE accesories are not ideal for pvping.

I've seen some people rolling leather for damage, that sounds pretty strong. Chain for MR.

I don't know if Nujabes has given his build. High block, moderate MR. That's what I used to use as well, along with a crit/accu set. You can tank sorcs with 400 ele defence. lul.

Lumiel, or siel?

I never socketed parry because I always had Perfect Parry skill keybound. So I could follow up with all the skills. The block had a higher chance rate I believe.

16. vRisen

vRisen Banned

If they're using an accuracy build, you don't need to worry too much about them.

17. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

Siel.

I just wanna troll people,and have a defensive set in case i end up in some group. The more defense the better i can support. Nhde accessories dont give dmg but the elemental defense is definitely worthy.. I just dont know if i should get rid of the 2436 MR,it seems too much and i receive more DMG from physical classes honestly..

18. Deadlychants

Deadlychants Rainbow kittens Forum Legend

Okok troll weak. I would definitely just keep it MR, especially since the godstones here seem to have some MA reliance on here for some reason.

You can always kite with celerity. :)

l2jumpcast

19. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

So i should keep shield and mace up for 2100 block 2300 parry (with the parry buff) and 2436 MR. Or switch to sema staff and get 2226 MR and 2900 Parry at all times? Also which mantras do you suggest?

20. Vhinzanity

Vhinzanity Proficient

still it depends on what style ur up too,,,if u want to be full support or semi hitter..crit boost ur stumble..if ur in a group u can rely on ur teammates..mark urself so they can guard and u can fucos heal on them..as for solo..ur crit and parry are big help.. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.