1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

No more pvp?

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by alexexe, Mar 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sygris

Sygris Ablazed wannabe^^

In front of some device with internet connection.
    The gamez community will get bored now so that means...super party in Sanc and in Gelk or a dance event?

2. Anninka

Anninka Proficient

well asmos are qqing but i got a group odf 3 elyos to fgo beluslan and it took 5 minutes to the zerg comes..
    of brainless are brainless and it all stated with brazilians as aways... congratulation lost soul for put locations on lfg

now stop qqing

3. Anninka

Anninka Proficient

not really there were 2 groups.. me an assassin and a sm and other one with 4 players with glads etc...

seems u were zergin the tower too? nice to see u ''mimimi no more gelk mimi no more ing'' then u zerg the only map we can pvp (because of course u asmos like metratron etc are so scared to go out of asmodae) and destroy the kisk of the only asmos that at least TRY to pvp there... yeahh seems u guys know how to make a pvp server works as it should...

ppl keep blaming that the staff do nothing aganist zergs... but staff cant do much about it.. u playerss always thinking u guys are smater cause u have a big group..

1 person likes this.
  4. Fantaros

Fantaros Banned Forum Legend

I logged in siel and it was soooo goood.. ingisson didnt have ping pong zerg xD just a couple of people and ofcourse elyos looking patheticaly for someone to zerg :D

i still can't believe that there was no ping-pong zerg o.o

5. Saha25

Saha25 ☠ ♥ RAUHA ♥ ☠

one time count how many elys in belu and how many asmo in heiron, than you can see what race scared to go out homeland

when i was online there was ping-pong just between the upper fort and the upper kisk spot not between the two forts, but elys fail with 3-4x number agains asmos, and after some time they start to camp us at the kisk spot

6. Jessica

Jessica Guest

was it heojyong? i killed dat fool alone.

serious note: if there was a rift to heiron, i'd be there, atm Im in inggison getting zerged by abg geared plates and I'm in pve mb sin gear.

7. Anninka

Anninka Proficient

before the block of balaur area i went to beluslan twice.. guess how many asmos i found there? none..
    thats why no elyos go there too
    all asmos are camping in frount of gelkmaros fortress..
    since we dont have it anymore (i dont really care really ) asmos decided to zerg beluslan...

so yeah.. asmos are scared too

well im not defending elyos... i dont need to do that most of our players do the same thing u guys do
    but there are ppl crying rivers on that thread about no pvp and start to ruin the little pvp we have and start to destroying kisk...

how can a person that destroy a kisk qq about no pvp?

8. alexexe

alexexe Expert

u mean u used fear after fear then u bugged the wall and then again u used fear after and then again u bugged the wall etc etc etc?!...u just showed me your fair pvp ;) and again your starting this flame wars like every single time because u think u are the queen of gamez...post some picts like every facking time in every thread...

PS: this thread it's not even about zergs...

tell me how can i pvp if i can't go in ing and heiron(i'm asmo) ...u guys are all so offtopic and so pro

3 people like this.
  9. AkisTheGreat

AkisTheGreat New Member

excuse me ,but i have just decided to start gamez aion(again) and i was wondering...what the f@@@ is going on?cant go to ing/gelkmaros cause of balaur?lolz

1 person likes this.
  10. Anninka

Anninka Proficient

i dont need a whole group with cleric behind me..
    also i dont need to go to 6x1 6x1 6x1 6x1 6x2 in heiron and then when the zerg comes take a screenshot to post here.. like U do..

11. Jessica

Jessica Guest

then what do you need? Pretend ur not complaining about getting zerged by saying I always complain about zergs? oh come on.

What exactly is ur point of posting ur "I got zerged in 5min story" ?

Try to understand, there is no rift and teleport statue, there is a big zerg that is coming for you. And u didnt last longer than 5min because u sucked. Get over it.

12. Duffman

Duffman Expert

i dont know why admin is sleeping this server is great im from 1.5 here and i play only here but is so boring and now more ....

13. Saha25

Saha25 ☠ ♥ RAUHA ♥ ☠

the pvp was good while elys had fort on gelk and asmos in ingi, it was an even zerg vs zerg, anyone can get tons of ap and kill, the game didn't become boring if you play 4-5 hours, but now it sucks, at the last 2 hour i can only see how elys with 4-5pt camping 1-2pt asmo at the ingi upper kisk spot and they enjoy to kill that 1-2 asmo in 30v1, who fall down...

i never see that high number of thread with zergs and boring game as i see at the last 2-3 days, i think that means something, that the dev must think about

14. Hardstyle

Hardstyle ***** Slap Forum Legend

they should keep it this way. Goodbye ping pong fest in ingg/gelk

15. Saha25

Saha25 ☠ ♥ RAUHA ♥ ☠

actually goodbye for even pvp... today i only saw that kind of pvp where elys or asmos were 2-3x number than the other race its not enjoyable, still better if two even zerg play with eachother

16. Duffman

Duffman Expert

and what u want to search a ely/asmo 20m and u get killed by a hole party or more?

1 person likes this.
  17. NOIA

NOIA New Member

I hope that something like the abyss come back to restart the flying pvp, that is much more fun. Also, I hope that GMs dont send all your AP to hell, cose some players shows their rank whit pride, and more, AP shoud mean something, the best gears you can only get whit credits. Even whit igg/gelk open to pvp, its almost meaningless if it brings nothing to you. Now, just farm players are getting fun (well, maybe not).

18. Duffman

Duffman Expert

flying pvp was a shit chasing a targe down up etc.. and all fall down whe they have low hp and when u find a target and look at radar u dont know if is up or down ....

19. blackcell

blackcell Banned Forum Legend

I think it's a little fault of devs but mostlly player mentality !!
    BTW stuff schould think about ABG stuff possible to buy at NPC as its in other top PS atleast u have reason farm AP only thing what is usefull are potions lol and rank i dont care so ....

20. Saha25

Saha25 ☠ ♥ RAUHA ♥ ☠

fly pvp sucks for meele classes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.