1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

No more pvp?

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by alexexe, Mar 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PivotNoir

PivotNoir Proficient

so this is happening on lumiel? 'cause last time i checked/went to raid in siel.. it feels like the old 2.0 silentera is back like it used to~ which is quiet fun, elys & asmos destroying kisks in gelk n inggi spawn spots equals loads of zergs clashing in silentera

rather than having the non-hide able classes sticks to ping-pong zone & ninjas lurks in other places, just look at the top ranks its getting filled with ranged classes & knights in shining armors getting less shinier corrupted by no-anima just to get kills faster thanks to the so called ping pong zone, n yet no one wonders why there was no issues like this CE thing before ping-pong thing~ at least not in a vast of numbers [just capped the atk.spd pls, as in really-really put a literally by definition "cap" to it] ..i dont have a gladiator but im personally thanking the balaurs for taking those forts

& davvy, everythings thats fun will eventually gets boring you know :p ..n btw didnt you used to love silentera war, u even dont wanna go to gelk back then if i remember it correctly~ well at least thats what gladi do best, close range ground pvp rather than sniped/nuked in the pingpong zone ..just keep destroying them kisks so they'd be forced to go back & forth through silentera ;)

as for the lumiel ppl, you know you're welcome in siel right.. et vice versa :)

2. adumala13

adumala13 Well-Known Member

fly pvp sucks .. it lows my defense -.- and chasing grrr .. open morhem again xD kidding

3. vRisen

vRisen Banned

I'd like to clarify something about flight PvP for melee classes.

It sucks, but only because you aren't good at it.

I used to hate it. But then I switched to keybinds and got an extend weapon.

The only issue is using skills that don't allow movement during them, but that's easily avoided as most melee classes have other skills that allow movecasting.

4. jj011185

jj011185 (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ © Forum Legend

well mainly gladiators suck on air without stumble. but damage the dps is fine... it just sucks more against sorcs/sms....

i still saw a handfull of asmo in inggi though... i thought they weren't able to get in. probably VIPs?

5. vRisen

vRisen Banned

3+ weeks ago, I got stumbled very often in the air. But that aside, if melee classes want to enjoy a different style of PvP, it's only natural that they adjust their playstyle accordingly. If they can't do anything but rely on stumbles, then they are bad glads.

I did notice PvP against SM's easier. Fear lost some potential because it's harder for some people to hit a moving air target. Sorcs were kind of the same because I couldn't interrupt cast time but even on ground pvp I rarely get a chance to interrupt cast time anyway, plus they die faster in the air.

Chanters are the class that rules the air because of their physical defensive buffs.

6. jj011185

jj011185 (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ © Forum Legend

well fears aren't but the debuffs are a pain but escaping is no longer that hard.

i didn't know you can stumble someone on air... i thought that effect was taken off on air before.

7. vRisen

vRisen Banned

It's random. The chain KD has a chance and I think passive KD's completely ignore the fact that you're in the air.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.