1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PvP Sugestion !

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Demiurg, Aug 18, 2010.

1. ...

... Proficient

just to show how much ppl in this server wanted group pvp.

2. Framboise

Framboise Expert Forum Legend

I seriously Lol'd when i read this - You ''supposedly'' come from Retail - And you think PvP here is balanced - You think Ground PvP is boring?

Seriously - Lying isn't good :eek:

3. Dementa

Dementa Providence Forum Legend

Crystal has free-flight disabled everywhere except the abyss.

Gamez will always be free-flight, I don't know why people keep making threads about it.

4. Maelk

Maelk Music Matters.

Crystal is still a free-flight =.=|| i dont see that is was disabled

5. Dementa

It wasn't a free-flight server before, must be broken.

6. Bassario

Bassario New Member

But in Crystal you level slowly :D. I came to the Gamez server to quickly lvl a few classes and get a feel for what they play like at high levels.

However I am really liking the server and want to stay, but I cant stand the free flight everywhere thats what the abyss is for.

Guess I'll have to move to Crystal once I get a feel for my favorite class :(

P.S. my free flying still doesnt work anyway, trying to fix that now haha, my flight acts just like it does in retail aion, only allowed in fortresses, a few areas and abyss. I'm very new to the private server idea.

7. Dementa

Crystal was meant to be the low-rate, more retail like server, while Gamez was meant to be the high-rate free fly server where you auto-learn skills and stuff.

And to answer your free-flight not working thing: http://forum.gameznetwork.com/showthread.php?t=13814

I hope this helps, credit goes to Lakhane for making it.

8. Nhuktala

Nhuktala Expert

you're absolutely wrong!!!! rangers are more efficient on ground battles... the downside is if rangers uses the mau form buff because it will restrict them to fly so I guess disabling flying is good on this areas. flying should only be available in abyss.

If they will allow us not to fly on this zones then we will be much more familiar with the terrains which is very important when raiding. I for one isn't familiar with the terrain. Ever heard of the game RF online (not advertising)

9. Shueisha

Shueisha New Member

I agree disable flight in those zones,PvP is more balanced on ground specially for melee classes,in air melee classes basicly sucks,on ground all are equal to some point more or less well dont flame its a suggestion section hehe just giving my opinion. or at least disable it for a few days and see how ppl react and make voting so it stays disabled or not that wuld be the best way,maybe some ppl that wanted to be non-flight would think diffrent and other wa around.:love::kewl::rightful:

10. ryang

ryang Banned

I lol'd at the guy who said that ground pvp on the new maps for the PTS was boring. You peeps who love camping are seriously missing out on some real fun here

11. ghettorade

ghettorade Proficient

i like the idea but if they dis-activate the free flight @ heiron i cant gather Aethers anymore :(

12. ChuChuu

ChuChuu New Member

ground pvp Makes everything fair..doesnt make sins and rangers so OP..even though im a ranger myself xD

13. ryang

ryang Banned

Yes you would...storm circle is like hieron city, you can still fly in it...

14. ghettorade

ghettorade Proficient

really? then yes ground pvp!

15. Killz

Killz Proficient

O.O sins op while flying?thats new..

16. meanbusiness

meanbusiness Proficient

they gotta be kidding saying its gonna be always free flight in everywhere, man, its all the same, u can go to any map, flying is always the same, "no map", its just a free space to fight, what about making something new? so we can fight in the maps not in the space?
    wow i thought admins would care a bit about players they got here instead of saying them to go another server lol...
    as i said its alot of ppl asking for it, why not making at least one map with ground pvp?
    if u play almost every class has no working skills in the air, while in ground all works... why not making variable for all to play instead of saying that just one taste can play in ur servers? thats unfair...
    u guys put a forum for suggestions, to improve the game, but u really just listen to what you want, so i dont know why making suggestion forum, because every week theres a new thread of thousands of players asking for ground, and always the poll is about 85%+ voting for ground, so i dont know why they never listen to us.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2010
  17. ryang

ryang Banned

Because Carl doesn't read the forums or the suggestions. A suggestion thread is useless imo

18. vRisen

vRisen Banned

^ This is why most people disagree with ground PvP.
    You can still fly wherever you see aether.

The reason there are so many topics about this is because this is what most people want. It's obviously more fun.

If you don't want this implemented, you're obviously one of the people that attempt to do a 5v1 on me in jeip village, but end up with wings on the ground.

Those of you saying go to retail, or crystal, shut the fuck up. Both are low-rate. Most people don't like low-rate.

Abyss = Fly Zone
    Anywhere else = No Fly.
    Both sides are happy, the only people that aren't happy are the douchebags that camp level 40's at flight teleporters.

We could wait for 2.0 to come out, but I don't feel like waiting 3 months just to have some decent fucking PvP.

Let's face it - Even though this is advertised as a free-fly server, it's not working out. Only two classes are able to decently able to PvP without too many problems.

No harm would be done in testing this out, there shouldn't be a problem with 95% of the server wanting some variety.
    If for some reason, the server doesn't like this, it's not that hard to remove it.

19. ...

... Proficient

maybe he should start to shouldnt he? i dont think anyone is that busy to not even look at the forum once a day. the co admin saw alot of these kind of topic but dont tell the admin about it why?

20. meanbusiness

meanbusiness Proficient

well risen, im sure most of ppl here in forums agree with some ground pvp, also some who doesnt, sometimes are afraid about aether, and others because they are rangers or sorcs and are afraid about melees on the ground, well for those, abyss is still there, they are 90% of the time in abyss, and abyss is already 95% of the time a ranged combat, DEVS some classes are useless compared to a ranged class in aerial pvp, then why go to crystal? i tryed to play crystal with my friends, but its so slow to lvl, it has only 40 ppl online, and dont say, "crystal is empty cause theres no fly" thats bullshit, crystal is empty because the low rate

so i got a suggestion, why dont put crystal in hi rate as gamez, but without fly there? i bet my life that crystal would be more full than gamez with no fly and same rate.

or then just make some event like half of month ground rifting and half flying, we could play half month then lol, while flyers can still play always in the air afraid of melees lol.
    but again i say, ranged classes arent weak against melee in the ground, its just balanced, and still most of times i think ranged class would win, the change is that melees can have more fun, and me as i got a ranger, i still prefer ground pvp as a ranger, cause i can kite much better in ground than in air lol.

i agree, listening to players would improve the server, and making more ppl happy with the server... he could at least read once per week, its fine, just to hear players

you all gonna see its not just one player asking at least 1 map with ground pvp, theres about more than 100 topics in this forum and alot of replies asking the same, its not just one, its alot of ppl lol, just listen them, they are the players, they vote, they donate, they like the server, why dont show that the devs like the players too and listen to them too, making both sides happy? its not a hard thing to do, just a little bit of dedication.