1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Elyos on Siel

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Tempzilla, Apr 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tempzilla

Tempzilla I Gots Candy!!

How many god dam Spirit masters are you gonna make?! Sweet jesus We've had to use up basically all our brands for sm's while fighting. Also being an sm makes you weak since you basically handcuff our feet and legs then rape us and still have the nerve to taunt or laugh when u gang us 1-2v10 (side note 1 sm = 10 people)

and for those who want to say "are you mad or someone got killed by a sm or try to call me a noob

1 Yea I'm f-ing annoyed and mad at how cheap you gotta be.
    2. Yea i got fear locked by a sm.
    3. Most people who 1v1 me will run away to their zerg.

Finally... yes this is a damn rant post.

1 person likes this.
  2. rockgrad04

rockgrad04 New Member

lol @ the fact that an asmo is complaining about zergs

3. Llama

Llama The Drama Llama Forum Legend

I feel you,man.
    Cool story by the way.

4. Neoropsychoholic

Neoropsychoholic Proficient

Sorc should have fear skills that last 20 sec really and bring back the old lightburts/shadowburts damage :)

5. Happykitty

Happykitty ~Soft Kitty~ Forum Legend

actually both sides have annoying sm and both sides dont fight 1x1, they run, get friends n zerg u.
    So i guess there is no point to complain :happy:

4 people like this.
  6. Caramel

Caramel Getting there

Not this thread again. Seriously, its all part of the game. Even I am annoyed how 1 party cannot stand longer without an SM or a Cleric. But for pete's sake let them be, its not only Elyos who raids with SM in. >.< Its their technique. And all players playing all classes have every right to use whatever skill they want, so if you dont like it. might as well stay on pandaemonium than cry out in here like a child. Tell me, who's cheap now?

5 people like this.
  7. Happykitty

Happykitty ~Soft Kitty~ Forum Legend

Nice one ^_^

1 person likes this.
  8. Tempzilla

Tempzilla I Gots Candy!!

No Freaking way sorcs should get a fear skill. Even 6 seconds is way too long. Also no you dont need an over powered 1 shot skill either. Properly play a sorc and you can cc a group of six if you play your skills right. Not to mention being on siel you get the advantage of both trees. Siel is great because of that but also sucks at the same time.

9. Ryodan

Ryodan Expert

Cheap guy comes with a cheap rant? xD

10. Neoropsychoholic

Neoropsychoholic Proficient

lol i was just trolling about the fear and LB/SB damage, just funny how you QQ about sm live with it there here to stay whether you like it or not

11. Tempzilla

Tempzilla I Gots Candy!!

Then you obviously havent fought my group and I. Usually I'm on my cleric but lately I've been on my Chanter (I rarely heal my group) Yea we sometimes have an sm but 95% of the time its 3 glads and a cleric/chanter. Being able to fear lock someone is not a Technique in any way shape or form its a op skill. I am not saying they arnt allowed to use them. What I am pointing out is that lately there is a huge increase in SM's lately. Usually we run in to 1-3 sm's no big deal but lately we've gone up to 8-10 sm's in a single area. (We usually pvp in Southern Ingg. Also I dont understand at what point I'm being cheap. Also I didnt come to gamez to duel in panda/sanct I came to pvp and at some points i find it annoying as hell at how quickly people run or that a SM feels the need to fear lock me or my group while there's already a 1/3+ ratio of us to them.

12. konichi

konichi Century Old Artifact

Well I think it all goes the same for most of the characters in game. A glad can actually make you useless with his imba stumble and aerial combos. So as sorc with his sleeps and delayed blast + OP spells or rangers with their MAU and crit attacks. It all boils down to who makes the first move first.

As an asmo SM. There is a reason why oftentimes we need to spam fear. As what you have stated, in a party we are the first to be attacked. I experienced this almost all the time where even though there are a lot of damage dealers around me they always go after me first even if I'm at the back portion of the party.

I bet it's not only fear why we are targeted first most of the time but probably due to our ability to remove buffs or disable other players without even using fear.

So I think you just have to adapt as we also do. We were able to adapt that we get killed first than the rest.

Actually on my part I love seeing SM's with the opposing party as I always gets to show who's the boss between the two of us. :D I know what SM's can do so I always go after him first.

13. Llama

Llama The Drama Llama Forum Legend

So what's the use of this thread?
    No need to cry about SM's fear locking you since it's the Sm's job.
    Whether you like it or not,nub Sm's can spam fear 24/7 on you.

14. Kymiloi

Kymiloi Retired

RAGEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

1 person likes this.
  15. josesimmanuel

josesimmanuel ☆Legendary Member☆

Cmon guys it's just an outpouring of heart.

16. adumala13

adumala13 Well-Known Member

Welcome to gamez i guess .where people are nice and pro in any class... first was sorce have a nice damage of SB/LB that can reach up to 20k damage :) then sm's thank you to our beloved bunobono he teach those noobs how to use sm and someone wants sorce got a fear skill nice nice very nice :)

17. linusk19

linusk19 Ozh acha voizh.

I agree on this one. but why do you need to QQ? if you don't want to see THE SM class.. better not to play this game then. cause there is no sense to complain.. it is base on the game. so stop complaining.. cause it will not help you.

18. Caramel

Caramel Getting there

well try to look at heiron observatory at this very moment and see Bombshell legion with 1 skilled SM and they are currently zerging the place. see? its not just elyos. try to look at your own race before pointing fingers.

19. Lhuv

Lhuv Well-Known Member

then a fail troll duh,
    Agree.
    Who runs in 1on1 who who?

Nice joke.

SM's are part of the game it depends on you on how you handle it, without them theres no such thing called " Challenging " . So deal with it SLAP them BUT IF they'll catch you then thats it.

Too many peoples doesn't Like
    Zerg - Yes I fakin hate Zergers Its because The server is over populated and we're playing in a private server comun guys we aL know that since 2.0 Zergers already exist.
    Spiritmasters - I love spiritmasters not because they're OP but they're challenging specially branding and trying hard to catch them d@mn i hate killing rangers all the time.
    Not only Asmodians are complaining about the zergs but the whole server.
    Both Races does Zerg stfu.

3 people like this.
  20. Shoelace

Shoelace I'm nub ~♫♥ Forum Legend

agree on Lhuv's comment.

I remember YT and Illusionist days when everyone is PvPing massively, especially when gamez introduced the 2 balaurea maps. Everyone was loving it not until the word "zerg" comes out and started hating it. :unsure:

3 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.