1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Simple question about templar

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by butterman, Aug 18, 2010.

1. Fearish

Fearish Getting there

Brain, as little as your "brain" can comprehend... templars are deadly when a skilled player plays one. You argued that templars have low DPS? LOL. All the korean templars would so love to prove you wrong. I'll give you some credit for that foul mouth of yours. It takes courage to inform everyone how much you actually "know" about the game and how "skilled" you actually are.

I've dueled Klask and Cocked (a DTK templar with full +15 ABG). Obviously, I can tell that Klask DOES NOT HAVE THE ABG SET. He never has the ABG set. He knows how to use his buffs, and his skills.
    He is by far the most skilled templar with Anuharts that i've come across, but he is defeat-able.
    So don't make up facts just because you are unable to comprehend your lost. Perhaps you might want to consider your own inferiority. Oh wait, the thoughts of that must be detrimental to your ego.

I understand that your brain is unable to produce any coherent and logical thoughts, so I won't try to confuse and provoke you any longer. If you feel a need to lash back at me, please feel free to invite me to a duel.

2. morticia

morticia New Member

@Klask If I were you, don't accept his challenge because it's really obvious, he's so childish. If you did accept it, you're just like him.

And this thread is a question about a templar not about QQing: losing to a templar because he ran out of mana(so pathetic)

Brain is such a big loser IRL that's why he's always raging here in forums and obviously he hasn't learned his lesson yet, he starts to flame again.

@Mr. Bird brain U think u know all? Think again will u?(if u have the brains to do it.) You're such a disgrace to Romania, shame on u. Stop barking here at forums with your nonsense words. In the end you'll suffer for this... LOL!

@MODERATORS OR ANY GM WHO'S READING THIS, I have a favor, will you do something here to stop this little child flaming threads? I think he has a psychological problem, he's not supposed to be here. Thanks.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2010
    1 person likes this.
  3. Rucbeth

Rucbeth Expert

+1........................

4. MasterShake

MasterShake Proficient

I dont know either one of these dudes but I know punk when I see it, I know scared when I see it. Klask is scared and putting up a front, period. I know I get flamed, but im not some fanboi riding up on his nuts or a clan member, im just some random dude that sees some other random dude scared to get his ass whipped, on the real.

5. brainpower

brainpower Banned

true , all the posters above are in his legion , jajajajaa

back for a minute , then out again :D

6. abyssshun

abyssshun Proficient

This has gone WAY off topic o.o

7. Framboise

Framboise Expert Forum Legend

So what we're in the same legion? I've known Ruc since before DTK was even created - we're freinds ok, And trust me he's not scared, he's alway's been the type of guy who doesn't give a shit what peepz say.

So that make's him a ''punk'' - Just because he doesn't care less about a ''punk'' that just want's to make his E-peen bigger by making peepz talking about him?
    I can imagine the scene I.G ...
    "Hey man - That Klask punk is such a f'ing noob - He won't duel me, Haha. he's scared Olol²§§§§''

COOL FUCKING STORY, Now i'd like to thank you, you've just made Brain's E-peen biggah' Woha.

But seriously - Who gives a shit?

8. Aegis

Aegis Guest

+100000000000.

Or more like you seriously looked like a giant douche, as always. Eloquently put you got trashed by this horrible class.

Then again, it doesn't take too much to defeat you in PvP. Does it? So far I haven't seen these amazing pvp skill's to back you up. All I see is giant clunky gear going to waste. Keep you're riddiculous amounts of kinah, at least they weren't an utter disgrace.

P.S. if you are goodlooking irl, maybe that explains you're ego. Perhaps that even explains why the only place I see a brain is in you're name. But let's be honest; you sure look dummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Last edited: Aug 20, 2010
  9. thejiang

thejiang Proficient

Klask you suck.

- Yelo

10. butterman

butterman New Member

this has gone wayyy too off topic

11. butterman

butterman New Member

Requesting thread to be close due to flaming ... plox?

12. Shinabi

Shinabi insomniac

bring a sorc and a ranger with you next time...

13. butterman

butterman New Member

its still useless
    -_- he wiped out our sorc with lvl 50 abyss gear

so lame to get owned by a temp

14. Nhuktala

Nhuktala Expert

Behold the Shugo Powa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: