1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hack list

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Dom, Aug 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dom

Dom New Member

Ok well since i see so many hackers nowadays i figured might as well compile a list so people know what to watch out for. Be sure to mention the ones i missed.

Hacks:
    Speed Hack - more often than not they aren't hacking but there are a few out there
    Deselect Hack - You've probably seen those few people that as soon as you click them it unselects them.
    Hijack Hack? - Seen this one a couple times. Mouse works fine outside of aion, but your aion pointer will bolt all over the screen making you unable to fight back.
    Damage Hack(Myth?) - Seen a few of them that have questionable damage, like the ranger that hit 15k with lethal arrow.
    100% Knockback hack- As the title says.
    No Cool-down Hack- As the title says.
    Buff hack - see lower posts
    Radar Hack

Last edited: Aug 20, 2010
  2. bigpie

bigpie Getting there

I think there are few more.
    one I know is buff itself right after cool down ends.
    so it's like you have all the buff you have. you can actually do yourself tho.

3. josez

josez New Member

:p yeah please bann they :)

4. Asmodaus

Asmodaus Proficient

there is a anti-cool down hack that allows ppl to use a spell without having to wait for the cool down time to be up

5. ralphdu

ralphdu Getting there

Probably, with all the days of the gms spent inside the server, they should know those by now. What they lack is MORE action regarding those issues (I said MORE so you can't say 'we're working our asses off just to stop them and you'd say we don't take action?' <- yea gms are like that, admittedly). Anyway, I doubt there are pservers that are 100% hack-free. :>

6. Asmodaus

Asmodaus Proficient

no game, p2p of f2p is 100% hack free, there will always be hackers in games in general. Even if they have anti-hack/cheat technology, only takes a few days for hacks that can get around it to be made and ppl find em and use them, its an endless war against anti-hacking/cheating programs and hackers/cheaters, itll never stop. They just gotta keep on top of it, or the games will be over run by hackers

7. Dom

Dom New Member

updated to include other hacks, and yea i agree with above post. The thing is though, it seems that they are not even on top of their own server problems, which is understandable. Running a server is hard. But because they are so busy with their server problems they have no time for dealing with hacks.

8. illegal pete

illegal pete Getting there

Dont forget the no-animation and no cast/use time hacks that allows people to run through 15 skills in one second. That one is a SM hacker favorite.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Rainbow Title Forum Legend

Deselect hack - isn't a hack, its a bug.
    Hijack hack - lol? There's no such thing.
    Knockback hack - Can't say I've ever seen such a thing.

And is there a purpose to this post other than to tell people what to google when they want to find such things?

10. Dom

Dom New Member

Ah so my pointer just happens to go all over my screen everytime i fight one guy inparticular.
    And the deselect is a bug? then its an exploit because people know how to use it at will.
    Knockback hack? thats easier to make than a speed hack, just modifying the knockback rate.
    The point of this thread? so people know whats going on when they see these things and dont waste their time trying to fight a losing battle against a hacker in pvp

11. Prestige

Prestige Well-Known Member

This is a really bad list :/

12. Joshlin

Joshlin Well-Known Member

I saw the deselect hack just yesterday......ellyos cleric was there...killing like 5 people

13. Kaeda

Kaeda Expert

Once again, it's a bug. I see it all the time, just PM a GM and they will solve it, or whisper the person directly with a translator.

On the knock-back hack, rangers have number of skills that stun and knock-back. This could also be looked at chanters as well since they also have quite a few skills.

14. Dom

Dom New Member

I am a ranger.. im talking about 100% knock back on every arrow, including auto attack. Usually i see this in conjunction with speed hack and arrow flurry = Instant attack per skill without animation, 100% stun rate.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Rainbow Title Forum Legend

Common sense tells you that your mouse freaking out has nothing what so ever to do with aion. I highly doubt they send you a trojan through the game to mess with your mouse.
    Deselect is a bug. Not a hack.
    Knock back I've never seen it and I highly doubt it exists tbh.

16. Aerone

Aerone Getting there

i hope not to see anything of that it is enough with the Elyos that kills an AFK Character :/

17. cutetanks

cutetanks Death's Secretary ♥ Forum Legend

hope you do know asmos have just as many hackers/jerks as elyos do x_x.. o hey! i got killed by an elyos speed hacker today.. and by an asmo speed hacker yesterday.. how lovely -.-" or heck it might just be lagg.

18. aionncsoft

aionncsoft New Member

Don't forget the ever popular attack speed hack. I have videos of myself using that one on mobs on youtube.

It's a doozy. Autoattack can take down Tahabata within a a few minutes with a Cleric rocking you with heals.

But don't misinterpret the post here. I do not use them in the game, they are ON youtube in order to purposefully show that they exist, not to exploit them.

Peace.

And I still haven't come across the 100% knockback thing either. Nor would I want to o_O

19. Joshlin

Joshlin Well-Known Member

so true...everyone is like...oh its just lag...like...What?!....than we are wondering why are here so much of faking hackers -_-

20. Aerone

Aerone Getting there

well i know ppl that use that thing of engine and speedhack-thing but in other servers. ppl that use this thing against me and friend-ppl that use too

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 AM ----------

the way i used to know that is not lag and was a speedhack was because it showed in chat aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall the followed attacks.. but now.. and here .. it says 'X was died for X attacks'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.