1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Unable to craft master craved item

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Arnice, Apr 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arnice

Arnice Getting there

hi,

I acquire some master noble drenium shield and plate pieces through broker. But i am not able to craft it to master carve item. The master noble amor/shield grey out on the crafting table even though i hv the piece. Is this a bugged or i missing sth?

another seperate issues i am having is that one of my char hv a craft lvl of 500+/499. i cannt seem to be able to upgrade the later(upper limit) to 550. is this craft upper limit an issue? or will it affect my success rate in crafting?

thanks

p/s: i do hv all the ingredient and the crafting level.

2. dilik2005

dilik2005 Banned

Dont know am I in correct place, but, why I cannot craft master noble drenium items! I tried to craft 7X Drenium set each part, but I didnt even got any Noble items! i mean, FTW? its 35 items, (5 itmes time 7 times) and non!? why? can some one help me!

3. Tianshi

Tianshi New Member

hi, it also interrested me

I have over 100 craft items and none critical !

as a cleric, I try to craft the staff Balic 55, it is currently impossible

is it possible to add the recipe, Noble Sky Dragon's (emperor's and king's) Staff to 3 or more staff of lower level,as for Balic Design: Noble Sky Dragon's Staff ?

Waiting for your reply, thank you

4. Zelogem

Zelogem Getting there

at this case , maybe the shield that u have buying from broker is crafted by ur oposite race :)

5. Slyther

Slyther Oculus Ex Inferni Forum Legend

it has already been reported that right now nothing in terms of crafting or gathering seems to be proc'ing.. you can see most of the reported bugs in the 3.0 Bug Thread. The list hasn't been updated, but you can go around the pages to see what's been reported and what hasn't.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.